1.Your country
2. How are you holding up?
>tfw had ptsd reliveance while driving from that video

Attached: 7b0.jpg (746x982, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552627328646.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552627328646.webm faggot

Come on, did the video really affect you? I've seen worse on /b/ and /gif/.

This. Don’t get me wrong, the video was fucked; but I’ve been numb to gore since I saw that video of the guy who wanted to an hero himself with a shotgun and ended up with a predator face becuase he just blew his face off

Yeah this.
Not even trying to be edgy - just that watching too much gore fucks you up and you think it's "normal" seeing this stuff.

Not something I say "proudly" either, just making a statement.

Flag is from El Salvador, this dude has probably seen some actual real shit in his lifetime. It's easy to say this didn't affect you sitting from your comfy chair in your parent's subruban home, but if you live through it then it's a different story

shouldn't he be numbed bi it then?

>El Salvador

>PTSD from a video
Get out moralfag

I almost got killed twice and saw someone get murdered in front of me when I was 13.

I'm

Based Western hero. The last man in a civilization of traitors.

s-source?

I don't know how to feel. The pot has been stirred further.
SNAFU

Attached: gendo 2.png (1280x720, 536K)

It's not the gore, it's the complete cold nihilism of the situation. He wasn't even angry. It was fucked. Worst thing I've seen since those ISIS videos came out in 2014.

>this dude has probably seen some actual real shit in his lifetime
The whole country is Soyapango city in the eyes of foreigners

Attached: 46950778_2204310349784011_2444455669873508352_n-1.jpg (244x221, 43K)

Well, where the fuck are you from? I AM from Soyapango. The whole country's international representation is pretty much just San Salvador and the urban areas around it. I almost get executed once, my cousin was left for dead in another incident while one of his friends effectively died, and in this video you do see the shit from the killers point of view. How can you not picture someone executing YOU from first person?

I also know from experience that the 20 something severely wounded don't just stop where the news ends. They fucking die at the hospital, and here, they die in neglect, they die from stupid shit they wouldn't go through if this country weren't a poor shithole. I know enough to empatize with what these people went through.

Not from Soyapango that's for sure. The lady asking for help was gruesome. The last local news that got to me was that one in Mejicanos in 2009 or something, where the gangs burned that minibus with the passengers inside and riddled it with bullets.

>that video
Grow up user

what video are you talking about? the NZ shooting? i refuse to believe you got ptsd from that..
mental midgets

triggered redditors or shitposters, just ignore

I'm doing pretty alright actually, I'm pretty hyped to play Halo on PC this year and I'll be starting my law studies this year as well.
Shit's good.

Attached: 1359780466625.jpg (1592x1189, 374K)

Not ptsd obviously, I'm not even sure that's real, but you'd have to be a soulless npc not to be disgusted by it.