Why does America look like this?

When Europe has treelined beautiful streets?

Attached: K8pCxDb.jpg (1502x1199, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

berkshireeagle.com/stories/vermont-birth-rate-second-lowest-in-us,99961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that can't be real

My area doesn't look like that.

Because Europe is old, and America isn't, you brainlet. It doesn't take a fuckin genius

Because America is huge and only became populated from coast to coast just before/during the industrial revolution

Attached: 325D0DC7-FC39-4B20-B196-E1609093508C.jpg (1200x1684, 359K)

I was told it looks like that because that stretch of road is inbetween two highways that don't link to each other

There's a shitton of places in Europe that look like that

Attached: csm_telerama_08544fb49e.jpg (1600x2072, 3.6M)

Australia isn't old either and it still looks much better than America

Australia is wealthier so it's natural

Trees make it a pain in the ass to deal with overhead wires, so you'd have to bury them all. But doing that is extra expensive and increases maintenance costs too. Rural places that have seen a lot of sudden growth will look like that for the foreseeable future

You wanna bet?

Attached: german apartment blocks.jpg (750x500, 125K)

Attached: image-20190312_105104.jpg (3264x1836, 2.1M)

that's because of communism

Op pic is just a rest area/food/gas spot off the interstate. No one lives there. America is huuuge and we have highways that span the whole length and they are the express routes through the states. Atleast every 10/20ish miles youll see areas like this. It is convenient for truckers in huge semi trucks to pull off the interstate and still be right next to the ramps to get back in. There would be chaos if truckers had to take their big rigs into the nearest towns for gas and food and bathrooms. These rest areas are populated only by fast food and gas stations. Ive driven from chicago to denver and back multiple times (exactly a 1000 mile journey) and these spots are a god send when you start getting driving fatigue or have to piss.

STOP MAKING AMERICAN THREADS

I can smell thicc capitalism through the pic

Attached: Autumn in the Vermont countryside.jpg (3504x2336, 2.53M)

I visited Vermont for the first time last year. It's literally perfect

*dumps dead leaves everywhere making everything dirty* ayo hol up *roots grow upward and crack the sidewalk* so you be sayan dat *attracts and houses a bunch of annoying insects* I mean whatcha REALLY tryina say iz dat *drops a loose branch over someone's head* WE WUZ *catches a lightning and gets set afire* ECO-FRIENDLY N SHIET? *falls over power lines and brings down electricity in the entire block*

Attached: tree-roots-break-sidewalk.jpg (300x225, 24K)

For one thing it's 95% white.

This photo is from a very high traffic area between Pennsylvania and Maryland. A ton of shops are set up there because they know they can get lots of business. Most of the country looks nothing like that.

So are parts of the South, yet they're still shitholes

Vermont has superior yankee culture

>So are parts of the South, yet they're still shitholes
The South is far far from being majority white.

Attached: map_nhblack.gif (567x473, 26K)

Isn't most of New England nearly perfect? New Hampshire looks great too.

Massachusetts and especially Connecticut aren't very attractive.

There are definitely areas and towns that are majority white.

Yes, small pockets of civilization exist along highways in otherwise uninhabited areas

Attached: pitstop.png (1443x924, 2.74M)

>b-but muh blacks
Face facts Johnny. Whatever race, the South will always be shit

That doesnt mean shit. It is low popation and they are all old and rich. Oklahoma is majority white and it is a hellhole. Vermont is one of the most boring places in america.

>how dare a non-white person exist
I wish you Jow Forumstards would go back to your containment board.

"Boring" isn't really a bad quality.

I live in Ct, there are a few scenic locales but you've seen one you've seen them all, the whole of New England is either just empty stretches of forest or like OPs pic, no big cities besides Boston which isn't really impressive itself

95% of Australia is uninhabited

Cape Cod is pretty nice, and Boston has quite a few things to see and do

Did you even read half the posts you're quoting?

this is just where you stop to piss and eat off the highway

but you already knew that

Actually sorry I lied, I will agree with a lot of the other guys saying that Vermont is good. The only thing bad about Vermont is that the people who live there pretend it's California so you get the absolute worst kind of wealthy hippy kinds of people

Looks comfy but im sure its full of meth addicted white trash

the screen is literally saying we should remove those things when it's just 1/10th of op screen

>OP picks a truck stop

>popation

It is for me. I make part of my living playing music and meeting girls. And drugs too. Id lose my mind living in vermont. Ive been there and it is literally only old people there. Even wisconsin feels more action packed than vermont.

All interstate highway pitstop towns are shit
His pic is the exact same thing, just more stores because it's on east coast.

Attached: vermont demographics.png (1386x789, 108K)

I wonder what happened in the 70s-80s.

berkshireeagle.com/stories/vermont-birth-rate-second-lowest-in-us,99961

>Experts attribute Vermont's low birthrate to its racial homogeneity and high education levels among women.

Isn't it more likely because the population is old as fuck?

explain this

Attached: hell.jpg (1024x686, 216K)