Fuck everyone who's not Germanic, Baltic or Uralic T B H

Fuck everyone who's not Germanic, Baltic or Uralic T B H

Attached: 1552494793434.png (888x894, 520K)

Why not fuck Germanics, Baltics and Uralics?

i'm half baltoid, is that good enough?

extremely based

I thought Swedes were supposed to be nice people.

Attached: IMG_1292.jpg (796x712, 60K)

>Germanic
Not a race
>Baltic
Not a race
>Uralic
Not a race

retard

Americans are honorary germanic, you should know this, Ameribro

but everyone fucks germanics (literally)

Just like that

baka

T*rkoid rapebaby g*yreek says what?

cringe

Siberian?

Attached: x325660-610934518.png (256x256, 175K)

kys

bad thread baka desu senpai

why, Sweden... I never thought I would say this... BASED!

Attached: smuggest_frog.png (861x758, 26K)

you are east baltic/uralic who thinks he is slavic (artificial identity shared by non-baltic victims of south baltic conquest).

>germanic
fucking teutonic apes

I even fit in

Attached: AeVTnn8jqDJrwOb.png (1086x966, 384K)

Balts are purest whites. Germanics are a mutt breed of Italic farmers and whites

Attached: file.png (634x453, 193K)

>Balts are the purest whites
no shit sherlock. "Balts" literally means "white"

You are East Baltic
We are Dnieper Baltic

Attached: j3d4fjAXRK89K.png (1067x388, 41K)

how can mutts even compete with THE BALT BVLL

Attached: groy.png (1800x1100, 28K)

You are mutts of Dnieper Balts and South Balts (commonly referred to as "slavs" due to 19th century political reasons)

>Baltic or Uralic
alri chinky

shh walhaz

You are a Slav with less Anatolian genes

Attached: HtxOnM6YVqXwu.png (1932x2809, 3.87M)

"slavs" didn't even exist when we split from the west balts, newfag

you are a ural/south/dnieperbalt in denial. you might as well call Germans "midwest american"

and fuck lithuanians in particular

this

despite what foreigners might assume, a 110% lituanian post

It's clear to any linguist that the Slavic languages, just like the Germanic languages, are patoi languages created from interactions with ((((merchants)))) from the southern European world.

The Lithuanian language is among the oldest in the world, as are the Finno-Ugric languages

Slavs also have more Turkic and Caucasus DNA in them, so how in the world are they the originator of "Balts" who have the oldest language and the purest genetics?

Jersey is better than you cunt

im closer to you than either of them, but fuck you too.

you are literally a baltic/uralic mutt lmao

check genetic difference/distance between germanic and slavic ethnicities and then talk.

we're all in the same blob, janny

Linguistic similarity doesn't necessarily correspond to genetic similarity. So though genetically balts are closer to finno ugrics such as Estonians and Finnish people, linguistically existing balt languages share more with slavic languages. This dissonance is best explained by migrations of people along the baltic coastline from the west towards the north essentially skipping out the entire region of modern day slavlands and the fact that languages formed way later.

no we are not. slavs and germanics are more neolithic descended instead of mongol (except northern russians).

not sure what your point is; the Yamnaya people were a genetically homogeneous group that moved westwards across the steppe, not "from the west". The Lithuanian language is the closest European to ancient Sanskrit, which suggests a common root somewhere in Eurasia. The Finno-Ugric were also relatively homogeneous as they moved west from the Urals.

so it's natural that the Balts would be genetically and linguistically purest as the Germanics intermixed with farmers while the Slavs split off from the Balts and intermixed with Turkics and Caucasus people

forgot to mention, this "Eurasian" hunter-gatherer group was likely where the Finno-Ugrics split off from as they moved into the Urals and then were invaded by a Mongolic tribe (which contributed early on to this N haplogroup that's so common in Finland and northern Russia.

How are germanics neolithic? We are pure mongol HUNNIC BVLLS

we have literally fuck all mongol in us, zoomer

Russians can't even differentiate Lithuania from Latvia. Why do you expect him to listen to reason?

I do not. I am ensuring that the truth is given a voice in the mountains of shit

I salute you bruder.

well scandinavians are. usual germanics don't have asian genes and whopping 40-45% neolithic.