Your country

>Your country
>What are you doing this weekend?
Flag.
It's spring, so I'm going to try to put my life back together. I tried to learn about Dark Matter but I got lost so I'm start with the basics: gravity. In addtion, I'm also going to try to work up the courage to talk to the goth Indian girl that I've known since second grade. Finally, I'm going to go start jogging again.

Attached: IMG_1484.jpg (500x494, 50K)

I'm not leaving home.

Attached: 1551775001405.jpg (960x960, 394K)

this is me except that i never had a partner

Well, I’m going to a rave tomorrow night. Going to start drinking at maybe 6pm and probably wont stop till 9 the next day because I bought 2gs of coke
Then I’m going drinking again on sunday. Will probably smoke a box of fags too
then monday will come around and I’ll be back at home, alone with nobody to talk to until the next weekend

Attached: 9F86D410-D1DE-44FA-B041-AEDA2150544A.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

flag
nothing productive and then I'll feel like shit for the entire next week

Attached: 1447389530597.jpg (804x806, 86K)

I'm a member of a sovereign nation within the US. I'm trying to learn the language of my ancestors. It's tough.

I have to study for a midterm.

>weekend
its 4am Saturday here, I havent slept yet because I'm training for my competition next week. I'll post pics of what I'm doing soon

Attached: 1551838988440.png (123x128, 19K)

competition?

Walk, read Dracula, play Warhammer 40000: Space Marine.

Are you the Cajun trying to learn French?
Good luck.
Enjoy yourseld, lad. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually.

Are you new to 40k?

cooking competition
heres one from last week
it dont look appetizing in pic but trust me, if you see it up close its a festivity of taste and smell
its called "Nasi Ulam" and basically means veggie rice

Attached: IMG-20190309-WA0020.jpg (607x1080, 144K)

>Are you the Cajun trying to learn French?
lol, no. Cajuns don't have a sovereign nation. And French isn't hard. At least reading it isn't. Pronunciation might be. I'm Cherokee.

drink a bottle of vodka tomorrow and a bottle of wine the day after

Me except I take care of my health

I am more or less this except I never even kissed the girl that tried to be my gf for 6 months and I'm an engineer

Work today until 11 pm
Go home and bed straight away

On saturday wake up around 9 am, play some video games and start drinking around 3 pm, keep drinking and playing vidya until 12-3 am

Wake up relatively early in sunday so i can get some sleep for monday since i need to be at work 6 am.
Waste sunday morning in bed in hangover/sleepy coma trying not fall asleep and maybe play some more vidya in the afternoon
T: 24 yo boomer

>not drinking on weekdays
pretty weak desu

I have to get up at 5am but I generally drink until 1-2am.

Could you share this recipe with me friend?
My gf is vegan and i'm trying to find something that she'll like that isn't plain pasta with ketchup

Yes, so far so good. I've been wanting to play this game since 2013, I finally bought it a few days ago.

Attached: images (52).jpg (739x415, 56K)

Cherokees have their own nation? What state are you in btw?
Any idea what you're going to play?
Gook luck.

why did you post a pic of me?

I will prepare my documents for flight to Japan

I don't want it at all

I can go instead lad

study and watch football/f1

they're all pretty exotic for you lads though, but good luck nonetheless
>2 cups Basmathi rice
>3 NOS Shallots, fine slice
>1 NOS Ginger torch, fine slice
>1 Inch Ginger, rough blend
>1 Inch Galangal, rough blend
>1 NOS Mackerel tuna portion, fried
>1 NOS Salted Spanish mackerel portion, fried
>1 NOS Turmeric leaf, fine slice
>5 Sprigs Vietnamese coriander, fine slice
>5 Sprigs Water celery, fine slice
>5 NOS Kaffir lime leaves, fine slice
>5 Sprigs Asiatic pennywort, fine slice
>1 Inch Shrimp paste, toasted
>1 Inch Coconut paste
>1 Tsp Ground black pepper
Cook the rice in a rice cooker/pot and once cook, let warm.
Fine slice shallots and ginger torch as thin as you can. Put aside.
In a food processor, roughly blend ginger and galangal. Put aside.
For the Mackerel tuna, season with salt, pepper, and turmeric. Fry until golden brown or fully cooked. Same for the Salted spanish mackerel but no seasoning needed, fry until golden brown and fully cooked. Once cooked, strip the meat from the bone and blend the flesh together using a food processor. Put aside.
For the herbs, lay Turmeric leaf and layer the 4 other herbs on top of it. Roll the turmeric leaf into and cigar-like roll and finely slice the rolled herbs. Put aside
For the shrimp paste, toast here means to put it in a pan without oil, and let it cook. You'll know its cooked when the smell starts coming out.

If you're still reading, congrats, now its time to put it all together. In a bowl, pour the cooked rice in and add everything that you've blended and sliced earlier. Mix well until the colour of the rice starts turning yellowish. Add the shrimp paste and coconut paste and mix well. Lastly, season with pepper for that extra kick. No salt needed because of the salted mackerel earlier.

You're all set, it would end up looking something like pic related

Attached: tn-nasi-ulam.jpg (940x529, 100K)

The irish pub does $6 pints on a sunday and st patricks day is on sunday so going there and getting fuck-eyed

you lost me at shallots

>$6 pint
this is considered cheap?

Attached: inquiestiv apu.png (251x201, 8K)

good shit, thanks malay friend

flag
Uninstall netbsd from ibook and install osx 10.4 instead

Why not?

Yeah beers expensive. Normally at least $8.
On tap beers aren't even taxed that hard its just people dont drink a ton at pubs which becomes a self-feeding cycle where they have to charge more. And they can't really go out of buisness because there has to be a certain amount of pubs per bottle shop.
But they also make an absolute shitload from pokies so i dunno

Playing poe most likely

install gentoo

1. leaf
2. uni shit

Flag
I'll be taking part in my city's Arduino Day tomorrow, and then watch Captain Marvel with my buddies on sunday

qt is back in town so I’m gonna linger about and see if we cross paths. Even stopped fapping and smoking weed so I’d talk to her

no problem, its honestly uma delicia

why tho? shallots are based

I didn't know what shallots were, just checked them and we apparently have them under a different name

I buy beers every day for like 0.80 euros a pint at the grocery store. Most bars have them at like 2.50-3.00 max

I tried but the bootloader installation fails because it's incompatible with OpenFirmware 3

shame
why osx tho, I would've tried a few more distros before resorting to that

flag
working towards re-starting my education and practicing how to fix my social errors
t. IMG_1484.jpg

nigga have you tried arch

if you're like me and only use the home install for internet, torrents and media it unironically just werks

install Solus

study a little, consume media, maybe play dwarf fortress a bit, walk the dog...

Attached: soyboy.jpg (750x1000, 72K)

>systemd
miss me with that faggot shit
artix/devuan/gentoo or bust

based and redpilled

>was supposed to have a date (first one ever) to take a girl to the zoo
>really, really excited for the entire week
>every day texted her to try and get her in the mood to be as excited as me
>texted her an animal at the zoo every hour on the hour for 14 hours a day including the animals status on the IUCN red list (ie endangered, extinct in the wild and others)
>a few times threw in little jokes like 'My Love for you. IUCN status: Least Concern' and 'My virginity: IUCN status: Critically Endangered'
>my final predate act this morning was to send her a photoshopped page from the zoos website talking about their breeding programme but i included a picture of us fucking and made it about us
>now she is refusing to go with me

i was so excited

Attached: 1552680604801.jpg (680x530, 21K)

>I would've tried a few more distros before resorting to that
I tried:
OpenBSD, installs but screen glitches out at boot doing rainbows and shit
FreeBSD, installs nicely, boots nicely, the ports are broken (invalid ld instructions) and there are no ppc binary repos so no packages
Ubuntu 14 crashes at cd boot
Ubuntu 12 crashes at cd boot
Debian 10 crashes at disk setup
Debian 9 installs but boots with weird rainbow glitch all over the screen
MintPPC is 404'd
Gentoo can't properly setup yaboot
NetBSD works fine, only problem is that YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE YOUR OWN BOOTLOADER, only took me 3 days to achieve, was the most painful and difficult install I have ever done. Only problem is that I absolutely need usb tethering and it's not supported on netbsd. I can't just use ethernet on my laptop all day

So yeah, I'm going back to osx, at least it installs first try without any problem or glitch.

Did I also mention that there is not a single ppc binary repo for any of these distros? das rite, the only way to install irssi, screen or whatever is through pkgsrc, ports or emerge and on a 600mhz laptop it takes ... a while.

don't you zoomers know what an ibook is? it's an apple laptop and it has a powerpc processor so no solus nor arch

>UK
>Going bowling with friends

Attached: 1447553359400.jpg (506x527, 31K)

which zoo

Chester

>Cherokees have their own nation? What state are you in btw?
There are 3 separate tribes. My tribe is in NC. idk how much land the other two have, though.

>(hopefully) study for my tests on monday
>(hopefully)learn some programming
>(hopefully)watch a movie
>(hopefully)go outside
>(hopefully) finish my assignments

none of that is going to happen. I'll end up wasting my time here like usual.

>iBook
lmao m surprised its still works. Why are you using such an old machine?

Mostly because I'm a CS student and love to take on challenges. Trying to make any powerpc g3 usableem in 2019 is really a challenge indeed. I mostly just want to check my emails, use irc, telnet and ssh. Being able to listen to musics could be nice too. I'd also want to mount sftp drives and maybe install ms office on it.

go full suckless then I guess
or full stallman: tty only with emacs

Im jealous of euros. Here you basically have to buy in bulk. Generally 30ish euros for 24 375ml bottles of generic beer.

Kek, I know this is fake but I could imagine an autistic brit doing for real.

calculating my crypto transaction income tax fees. Shit is fucking impossible for +300 transactions, and 2 exchange websites are offline, so i can't recover my trade history from them

Attached: Rana_llora_crcel.png (1470x786, 156K)

I'll stay home wishing I'd have the courage to kill myself.

>go full suckless then I guess
can't do that on osx lol
>or full stallman: tty only with emacs
I use tty 99% of the time with gnu screen and binutils but emacs... nah... I prefer vim or nano. For programming I use gui IDEs anyway like vscode or geany

>My tribe is in NC
Dude, while I was in the Army I met the whitest fucking guys who turned out to be card carrying Cherokee and they were always from NC

The ones from OK are whiter since they don't have a BQ thing but there are a couple of fradulent tribes in NC. One I'm pretty sure if a Black Hebrew thing, though. Was it Eastern Band? You have to be at least 1/16. BQ is a pretty controversial topic in Native politics. Sort of a tool of the oppressor becomes a tool of the oppressed thing. Lots of mixed views.

>try to put my life back together
>I tried to learn about Dark Matter

not gonna make it, lad. Next time try applying for a job or something like that.

>Flag
>Not drinking

This is a good start, yes?

Attached: kazakka.jpg (620x465, 38K)

learn vector calc, will help with gravity a lot