Why do some people get upset that I don’t want to become a minority in my own country?

Why do some people get upset that I don’t want to become a minority in my own country?

Attached: 7467B006-BC58-4B4F-AE7A-2E1AA74FF13E.png (420x420, 12K)

I'm tired, too many shitpost race war threads in one day. Something something Anglo Imperialism.

Why do some people get upset that I want to become a majority in my own country?

i don't know
what's wrong with being a minority?

Nobody gives a fuck outside your island, bong

I need to do something to stop the wh*te terror...

Attached: 1551755830061.png (386x366, 183K)

White people were a minority in the British Empire.

Why do some people get upset that I don't want any jews or non whites in my own country?

Why do some people get upset that I want to become a minority in another country?

Attached: 1548954508872.jpg (250x250, 7K)

You should be happy that immigrants are bringing gene diversity to your fucking inbred island.

Probably because I have no sympathy towards Brits.

Europoo is doomed, there is no way the White devils don't die out here.

At the right time my relatives will jump off this sinking ship and go back to China :^)

I don’t want want my people to end up “diverse” like yours

Attached: E27CA6D1-B4F2-494A-9016-B46B828570E1.jpg (469x465, 36K)

Good thing nobody cares what you want

Attached: 5EBDF9CA-4EE4-46F8-9E4A-B8C3EA6FD5B3.png (251x272, 8K)

Because it's racist!!!! Diversity is our strength.
Without immigration you wouldn't have had kebab etc. Imagine having to live in a country with only British chef's and British food. Sounds like horror

>Implying there is nothing wrong with becoming a minority in YOUR OWN FCKING COUNTRY

i'm not trying to imply anything. i wouldn't know how it feels.
but why? is it because minorities generally are inferior somehow? so you don't want to become inferior on behalf of your race or what? you don't want your country to change? i just don't think becoming a minority is what OP is really afraid of.

You are too white.

I don't give a damn about what you thinking

I think it has more to do with the fact that you're permanently altering the country's culture just by living there. Imagine if a bunch of Asians moved to Denmark and suddenly Danish culture had a bunch of Asian influences in it

You're speaking to a rasheed in Denmark btw

White genocide is a meme

Then why do you shoot up new Zealand instead of shooting up London?

Define "culture"
>inb4 food and going to church
>implying "culture" don't change no matter what

These guys are actually Polish le based 99% third world white country
How ironic...

It's mostly a meme because in USA whites are primarily mixing with Asians and Hispanics, and the offspring of these unions will ultimately end up aligning themselves politically with the whitoids

Stop right there terrorist scum!

Attached: 1477862520228.jpg (785x757, 79K)

i mean yeah, it'd be weird. we'd go from being denmark to being asia.2. i get that.
but i think that's an extreme. a lot of immigrants here share nationalities, and speak their own language to each other, as they do everywhere on earth. but they also speak danish, or they're learning danish and their kids speak danish. also i know i'm not one to speak, as denmark haven't really got it that bad. but i'm pretty sure i know what i'm talking about.

given the circumstances you described, i'd probably be angry. but why do think that is? would i feel replaced?
also, not a rasheed. if you were curious.

Danes are the new Swedes.

the main problem with this poltard faggotery is that you define yourself by your group, which is why you feel like you are getting systematically targeted
if you choose to form your identity based on the color of your skin you start looking a "insert race" man's view of the world around you, and if you look at an interacial couple you'll feel bad about it
if you form your identity based on the very specific """"culture""" you were born with you will reject all others (this is specifically troublesome in our globalist era, i mean i'm discussing racism right now with you despite being on the side of the world) and so on and so forth
tl;dr you may be unironically racist, not in the kkk, strawman, obviously evil kind of way, but in a way more problematic, real and common kind of way
the best thing is to drop all the identity politics and not define yourself based on tribalistic things like your flag or your skintone, YOU are YOUR own man, not your race, not your political party

Attached: 1551463904049.png (1280x720, 684K)

Swedes will become the majority in the UK in the future

>my country
What have you contributed to the United Kingdom, Nigel? Surely masturbating to anime all day and quietly seething on the tube at the sight of a Paki aren’t your only accomplishments?

There are a lot of nasty elements of Islamic culture that stays with Muslims. What if something like Sharia law were to be enforced in Denmark in a future where muslims are the majority of the population? At what point do you define Denmark as a Christian kingdom, and a Sunni Caliphate?

Why don’t eurofags actually assimilate their immigrants like we do? Our level of racial segregation and inequality is much worse than any ghetto in Europe and yet we still integrate our immigrants better than any europoor countrylet.

Nigga pls

They ostracize their minorities.

whats wrong with being a minrority? do they get treated bad in londonstan? lol

but in all seriousness you deserve it for years of colonization, england deserves to be an mena or indian colony

Why are all these new worlders so mad? Is it because they’re identityless mutts with no real sense of ethnos?

>like we do

Attached: 1374241554619.jpg (480x480, 103K)

Nobody here is mad, we're having a discussion

im not mad i just think you deserve to get colonized

I identify myself around my hobbies, but I feel uncomfortable when I hear people speaking different languages

this is why immigration needs to happen slowly and there will not be problems
If they all flood in at the same time, they will create their little enclaves and have no need to assimilate

does one have to do something to be deserving of a nationality? what do americans do to become american?

I don't think that there is nothing wrong with being a minority at all
How will being a 'minority' effects your life in any way?
Shit like this happens all the time and there's nothing wrong about it at all

"Like we do"
Brown hands typed this post

Attached: 1537419068712.gif (640x550, 204K)

When will you be returning the land to the natives? When will you make up for slavery and Jim Crow? When will you make amends for Vietnam war crimes? When will you stop air striking third worlders, mister shitssweeterthanyou?
I guess you deserve to be colonised by Mexicans....

we deserve it but I'm hoping that we don't let it happen

But captain I am Mexican and native american

Attached: Virgil-van-Dijk-wife-Rike-Nooitgedagt-pic.jpg (418x600, 22K)

No amount of meme pictures will change the fact that most of our immigrants integrate. Most CHIs don’t even speak Spanish by the second generation and even first generation immigrants become increasingly Americanized the longer they live here.

>this is the average Dutch male
Wtf i thought the dutch were white?

RULE BRITANNIA

Attached: bongs.png (800x1200, 662K)

Cringe poltard

Have children then you fucking moron.

>Minorities go on and on about how terrible being a minority
>dont worry this demographic transition will not have any issues how dare you suggest otherwise racist

Attached: Really makes you think.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

What fantasy world do you live in where the EU isn't a dumpster fire?

Because it would destroy the heritage and the work of an entire group of people, it is giving their achievements to a pack of international bandits.

yes the average dutch male is an imperious man mountain of a defender