Why do you hate me Jow Forums?

why do you hate me Jow Forums?
i'm not a bad guy, i bear no grudges towards anyone.
i'm not a racist, i don't have any problem with any cunt on earth, at least not with the people living in them. i have /komşu/ frens here, they are pretty cool guys.
i'm not a muslim but my parents are and believe me they are nice ppl too, my mom prayed for the norwegian girls bc she has a daughter too, she knows that feeling.
i'm sorry for any kind of terrorism. i'm sorry for all the innocent lives who died bc of terrorism.
i'm just studying for my exams in my comfy dorm room. i want to be a molecular biologist. i don't want to leave my cunt, i have my roots beneath this cunt.
i like my fellow Jow Forumsanons, i learnt a lot from here without visiting your cunts. this means a lot to me.
why don't you like me Jow Forums? bc i like you no matter what you say, i know you are cool guys irl.

Attached: 1552323579110.png (656x755, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

launchgood.com/project/support_for_the_families__victims_of_the_new_zealand_mosque_shootings#!/
nationalisti.ro/the-mass-shooting-in-new-zealand-was-designed-to-spread-on-social-media-says-the-media-who-manipulates-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't hate you. Can't say I like you either because I don't know you, but I've got nothing against you, and going by this post you seem like a nice lad.

I dont hate you
Sorry if i ever said something mean to you. I never wanted you to feel bad

Attached: 1552003813489.png (793x786, 244K)

I don't hate you, some Turks are underrated posters

shut up and kys turkroach

Հայոց ցեղասպանություն Ermeni Kırımı Partiya Karkerên Kurdistanê Kürdistan İnsan hakları Kürtçe Süryani Katliamı Rum Kırımı Zilan Massacre Dersim İsyanı Taksim Square Massacre Kanlı 1 Mayıs Σεπτεμβριανά 6–7 Eylül Olayları Pınarcık Demokrasi komünist Mehmet Aksoy İnsanlık Anıtı Մարդկության հուշարձան Sekülerizm Kadın hakları Ergenekon davaları Joseph Votel Yurtta Sulh Konseyi Terrorism Adil Öksüz Operation Sledgehammer Avrupa Birliği Gezi Parkı olayları Reza Zarrab 2013 Corruption Scandal Halkların Demokratik Partisi Minority rights

Attached: 1546369830087.png (900x900, 101K)

>why do you hate me Jow Forums?

Because girls from your country won't have sex with me. I will continue to post Hitler memes until this changes.

>i know you are cool guys irl.
doubt.jpg

i like you my nigga

So this is why the Saudis are our allies.

ty, anons

I like you if you didn't vote for erdogan, turk user.

Turks are bros

Based (you) farming thread

Attached: 1552249179883.jpg (480x369, 32K)

I only like you if you voted for based Erdogan

AMEN

I don't hate you. You live in Turkey, not Sweden. I like all nations.

yeah, i think i forgot about him when i was saying i dont have any problem with anyone :]

Your a subhuman

>tf
>tp
Amen

we do like you, we like you a lot!

Attached: 1537364927519.png (746x512, 99K)

ok, this is epic.

needs additions though, "Yeşil", "Beyaz Toros", "Hizbullah", "Domuz Bağı Cinayetleri"

AMEN
does it count as ignoring if i don't read it but i know what it says?

I don't hate anyone, turks here are usually pretty chill and friendly.

honestly the only t*rks i've met have been upstanding, nice people willing to help me with my studies desu

good on you guys

Man up, fag.

Add
>JİTEM
>Hrant Dink
>Deniz Gezmis
>THKO
>Muhsin Yazicioglu
>Abdullah Catli

I just say I hate T*rks because a T*rk with your mindset is as rare as a unicorn. They’re all nationalistic retards.

I don't harbor any hate whatsoever towards anybody. Only self-hate.

Attached: 1494974203402.gif (1200x832, 925K)

Amen

So you did vote for him? Well don't look for help in germany when your country turns into a shitshow dictatorship!
only kidding, of course you're always welcome.

I love you Turkey, and I love the Turkish kitchen

some of you are alright, dont come to germany ever

I love you OP

It's okay bro, don't feel bad.

Attached: 1550052295847.png (1360x832, 149K)

>you will live long enough to see white people be the minority
The future is bright folks. White people will be taught in schools as an extinct human race 100 years from now.

Has the fella with the go-pro been arrested yet?

i didnt, user and germany would be my last option bc you know all those voters.
yeah, it's okey.
i love my fellow anzacs
thnx fren

can i come?

I love you turkey user

Attached: Anime-hug-gif-16.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

Makes me horny

what a nice thread

Attached: 1546304793695.png (400x333, 87K)

I've always thought Turkey was pretty cool
When I was a kid I thought you specialized in Turkey, but even though you don't I still like you

Attached: D1tPZACWkAAwGmQ.jpg (1014x668, 169K)

give me you's

OP in this thread
>I dont want bad things to happen let's just get along
OP in last thread
>KARA BOGA we will rape your women w*itie

Yea I'm not buying your lies

nothing since 2017, why disrupt peace?

ablooo bloo

we should start govt funding programs to breed whites
i dont want them gone
they're cute

careful your people might get dabbed on again lol

i was being honest, user, but whatever.

>nothing since 2017
Are you playing retarded

Attached: 6237237.jpg (490x276, 15K)

Amin.

AMEN

you wh*Tes asked for this. you ll pay the price for breaking the truce.

i like you nigga, just dont go soft again

What truce you fucking retard, there have been terrorist attacks in 2018 and 2019 as well but the pic I posted was made the day the London one happened in 2017, you fucking idiot.

I like all of my Jow Forums bros.
Muslims aren't my favourite people but the attack was disgusting and coward. Poor lads they didn't deserve it.

Attached: thesearchers.jpg (1680x945, 241K)

SAGE

Hell, atleast you have a future. I'm a depressed KHHV NEET with no plans whatsoever for the future. The winters are long and they are dark. The world around me keeps turning, while I cannot. I try to be a better version of myself each day, but it's hard and lately I've felt pretty shit, like I don't have enough carry on... Hell, I've felt like shit for quite awhile now.

Sometimes, It's a chore just to get out of bed. I can chill around with IRL friends, I can go to the grocery store to pick up my stuff, whatever... I'm still sad, I'm still cold and I still have no stepping stone for the life infront of me; I don't live. I exist.

Attached: kalevala_tuonelan_joutsen.jpg (2000x1178, 745K)

>I can chill around with IRL friends
i dont have friends :/

Nice color choice for the text and background

Attached: 979819682998078659.png (1280x960, 1.45M)

kys

ANIME

I don't hate you I just want you to not come to my country.

It doesn't matter; with each passing day I can relate less and less to less people. Friends? Family? They live in a different world than me. It's rather... Painful.

Maybe some day it won't feel like this, and I can climb out of this pit. I fear I can't keep to my convictions by the time I reach age X; and just off myself or something.

Attached: cosmic-lovers-tara-rieke.jpg (599x480, 96K)

based

Attached: 1552660231517.png (850x638, 502K)

Uh what the fuck is this?
I don't get it?

Turkish women belong to European and African men

>molecular biologist
Fucking biological terrorist

Before CUNTED
>ha ha fuck you whites, we are coming to your countries
>ha ha fuck you, look at me muslim posting from euro flag, ha ha fuck you
>ha ha you deserv those terrorist attacks
>ha ha look at those dumb white women getting beheaded in Morocco ha ha

After CUNTED
>wtf why are you mean?
>we are peacful
>why you hate us :(
you are nothing more but a 2 faced lying son of a bitch
i wish for nothing except nuclear holocost for every muslim,nigger and other type of shitstkin cancer that currently poisons this continent

Attached: typical euro flag on int.png (1608x1265, 992K)

I'm obliged to not get it as well.

they do not belong to me obviously :{

Let me explain.
Or, at least, let me try to.
I'm not sure I'm fluent enough in the english language to express what I think in a sufficiently understandable way. We'll see if I manage.
That said, the point is: I don't hate you, OP.
Why would I even hate you? I'm not even sure you exist.
Are you a good person?
Do you distance yourself from the hatred and brutality some of your fellow muslims showed themselves to be capable of?
Wonderful: you're alright in my book.
I don't care about race.
I don't care about the stupid KARA BOGA or "white genocide" memes.
What I care about is stability, peacefulness and respect.
Muslim immigrants in Europe are welcome. I'm not even joking.
But they have to assimilate into the broader european culture.
These people decided to come to a foreign nation to live a better life: ok, there's nothing despicable in that.
But if they're not ready to respect said foreign nation's values, traditions, laws (you name it), then there's no place for them and they should - as they say - "go back".
There's nothing wrong in trying to live a better life.
There's everything wrong in deliberately ignoring or openly disrespecting (or even worse, outright hating) the values, traditions and customs of a country that welcomed you with open arms.
I hope I've been clear

Someone get this soft cunt a testosterone injection, i cant believe your ancestors raped europeans for centuries

>i want to be a molecular biologist.
Sounds haram fren

I don't mind you Turk. I went on holiday to Bodrum when I was little and I got lost once and a group of people who didn't speak English well helped me find my parents

I agree.

And for me and all the Algerians living in France, we're cool ?

yeah i'm okey with that assimilation part bc I think it's something like "terms and conditions". those ppl must accept the culture they immigrated into since they want to live a better life and left their cunt for it.

Are you OP? If so you just lost all good will I had for you

nope, user. im not that pathetic Jow Forumstier poster.

Based

Turk posters are okay, they really helped /int to grow its own identity

Amen

KARA BOGA

k well

I like you bro

amen

launchgood.com/project/support_for_the_families__victims_of_the_new_zealand_mosque_shootings#!/

match my $20
fuck terror
fuck racism
fuck accelerationists

t. acts like a tough guy but screams if he sees a spider

Wtf I hate polacks now

*scrolls down*

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

shan't be typing "AMEN" to this post

no we are full

AMEN

Attached: christchan2.png (718x826, 249K)

100% based

The mass shooting in New Zealand was designed to spread on social media - says the media who manipulates us!

nationalisti.ro/the-mass-shooting-in-new-zealand-was-designed-to-spread-on-social-media-says-the-media-who-manipulates-us/

Attached: ccx.jpg (634x909, 62K)

>i'm not muslim

Attached: 1552678061079.png (420x420, 12K)