Are Indians basically Arabs?

Are Indians basically Arabs?

Attached: Pajeet Jasmine.jpg (2000x1000, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globaldatalab.org/shdi/
i.imgur.com/Ha94YBM.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Northerners are Iranian.

No

What's next: Are Arabs latinos? Wh*Tes are so cringe

Attached: 1461238144664.png (736x616, 21K)

Everything between a nordic white and a pitch-black is the same thing for me

Are you?

Attached: Luis-Fonsi-lanzara-Calypso-tema-que-lo-alejara-del-reggaeton.jpg (500x500, 198K)

Culturally, no

Genetically, also no

All Indians can be modeled as a linear combination of ASI (Iran_N + Onge) and ANI (Steppe + Iran_N). They are the product of an ancient Bronze Age admixture between West Eurasian population and Onge-like aboriginals.

Don’t tell me the tall Muslim population that can pass as Spic is the same as the Southern brown midgets that don’t even poo in a loo.

She's half Indian

I don´t give a shit for genetics, i can´t diferentiate an indian from a brazilian pardo or a dark arab

No.

But originally aladdin is set in China

It's the opposite, retard.
South is open defecation free while muh Aryan Northie mutt rape babies can't figure out how to use toilets

You also have steppe DNA, southron. It's a difference of degree not kind

No. And she is a terrible casting choice

For all intents and purposes, yes. Arabs were a result of Africans interbreeding with caucasians; Indians were a result of Dravidic (African) peoples interbreeding with Indo-Europeans (caucasians)

>102849344
They're not African. Indians are abos.

Attached: 1552361576508.png (263x262, 28K)

If Arabs are Australoids then yes

Most Americans couldn't tell the difference.

we have a ton of lebanese people

Girl on the left is stupidly hot. Who is she?

No, fuck you

Shut up incel
Lol

Wow Indian women look lime that? wtf

You're not even ARAB. YOU'RE TEXAN.

partake in a coitus

Naomi Scott. Cast as Princess Jasmine in the new Aladdin.

Attached: 1552663718524.webm (500x398, 1.41M)

she's half british.

snow nigger anthropology everyone

Thanks.

She's gorgeous but no Jasmine. They could have used make up to change her eye shape, etc

Attached: 1967671092f25e3352131b82a59a37d3--aladdin-movie-disney-aladdin.jpg (236x386, 12K)

I am Indian

In that we are a mashup of many different races? Yes. Are those races the same? No. Indians are a mix of Australoid Abos, Iranian Farmer, and Steppe Aryan (with Tibetan influence also showing in some Indians near the Chinese border and strongly in NE India).
Stfu Gippo. I'm of Northern Indian origin (Uttarakhand) and we all know which states shit in the street most.

Is it Uttar Pradesh? Technically northern but has the worst reputation for sick shit

Yes, UP and Bihar are objectively India's worst states.

Nobody is more cringe than Saudicels.

Attached: mohammed.jpg (404x480, 34K)

Arabs are't a mashup of different races dumb fuck
not since the neolithic and who isn't

Attached: 1552692488263.webm (1920x800, 2.59M)

>Thread about India. Gypsies get upset.
Just want to be accepted by your cousins don't you

Actual festering shitholes. If 60% of these people were to die off India would progress leaps and bounds

yes you are. syria lebanese armenia arab are whiter and different race than saudi egypt dubai arab.

>armenian arab

what?

Attached: ass.jpg (534x607, 33K)

Arabs are mongrels.

Attached: sandniggers.png (832x460, 648K)

Why do indians always have droopy eyes?

T. Tsygani

Comparing a Lebanese to a Gulf nigger is like comparing a German to a southern Shitalian.

they'd wish

Attached: 1542248631190.gif (803x558, 1.19M)

what?

yes, like in Alita

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

theres a pakistan girl i know who looks exactly like jazmine. should i go for it bros?

At least pick a girl who actually looks Indian.

>t. southern monkey that have a close relation to Australian aborigines

To be fair all the characters in the first Aladin movie didn't look arab at all and looked mostly indian other than maybe like Jafar

Who what?

t.siberian subhuman

t.street shitter

Attached: images.png (678x452, 49K)

jasmine's dad looked persian

>film supposed to be set in fictional middle East
>Bollywood tier music
>People wearing costumes which are often associated with the ifnian sub-continent

Why are hollywood and AmeriM-E-M-E-S retarded ?
They could have LITERALLY googled it

Attached: 1548700357509.jpg (499x534, 56K)

You sound so fucking stupid
>tall
Maybe in Romania lmao

>They could have LITERALLY googled it
>Aladdin was made in 1992
>Google was made in 1997

Attached: 1.jpg (300x300, 14K)

I meant the Nu-disney Aladdin Genius

>make Beauty and the Beast accurate to medieval french culture + black people
>make Aladdin indian when the real life story hails from western China
I thought I wasn't expecting anything from this movie, but why make connections to India when you already have the Taklamakan desert and Liqian architecture that more accurately represents the setting in the movie as well as being the original setting??

Attached: c196dafa9d9fb1f863c1e97abfa72e82.jpg (690x388, 59K)

India = white + black (Abo)
Arab = white + black (African)

Because it's disney. The huns invade china and ancient greece is just america with more columns and swirls.
Animated alddin wasn't even arabian aladdin, it was Las Vegas-arabian aladdin.

Attached: 2ea.jpg (600x600, 29K)

seething non whites

you all look the same hahahahahaha

Attached: 1411083640319.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

When I was a kid I always thought that Aladdin was based on India

There are genuine arabs with the SA flag newfriend

>yes you are. syria lebanese armenia arab are whiter and different race than saudi egypt dubai arab.
No such thing as whiter 1 drop rule

lmao
based kolya triggering all the mallu niggers

Every mallu I met was clean and not a subhuman. Every North Indian is greedy, stingy and works in the worst industries for their love of money and alcohol. North Indians are scum

>t.totally not a mallu

Here is a map I made myself of the HDIs of the various states and regions of the subcontinent.
Resources used: globaldatalab.org/shdi/
i.imgur.com/Ha94YBM.png (mainly for determining Islamabad and Azad Kashmir)
Now you decide which is shithole and which isn't.

Attached: sketch-1552725080673.png (1080x1114, 104K)

They want the bollywood crowd obviously

No thankfully I’m not indian nor brown. I just went to India and saw the difference for my self. Mallus have some form of education.

>Now you decide which is shithole and which isn't
Pakistan certainly is

And North India. Why won’t the south just secede kek. They’d be a superpower certainly befor the north.

why are the southern states more developed?

Ok, I would like the left one to suck my pp

Probably because of higher literacy rates as a result of Southern intellectual movements and emphasis on education in their cultures, lower crime rates, less govt corruption etc. These are also found in the far Northern states such as UK and HP. I think Kerala had a headstart because of the great wealth of the former Travancore-Kochin monarchs. Main obstacle for development in India is the Gangetic Plains area, consisting of UP and Bihar. Both these states are overpopulated to shit (e.g UP is the size of United Kingdom, but has 222 million people living in it), extremely corrupt, and overall the population is extremely backwards in their thinking (though West UP is supposedly seeing more rapid economic development than other areas of that state, probably because of proximity to NCT). These two states are where all the photos of people shitting in streets and out of trains come from.

>Mallu insecurity: the post
Tamil women love my Aryan invading hinthi dick

>implying I'm Mallu
I'm a Northerner as well dumbass.

can you tell arab and jew apart?

Am I supposed to give a shit about what tamil niggers like lmao ,stay mad northern Manlet

Ask me how I know you're a poo