/cum/ Canada USA Mexico

I am the God of Hellfire edition

youtube.com/watch?v=5GCSWEgZT94

Attached: hellfire.gif (440x300, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm?noredirect=on
youtu.be/wPbMHcxNBsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Kuma bear

Attached: 9d97e7d7ec3bbd6eda831883d1f6b871.jpg (1080x1080, 40K)

Danny phantom was just before i stopped watching cartoons

2nd for foodposting

Attached: 4gumr83vbsdz.jpg (3264x2448, 732K)

I see what you did there, by making an early new you cut off the other posters that would have attempted to make a new thread. Nice werk.

Attached: 1513951214957.jpg (640x640, 35K)

Attached: nnm.png (1422x720, 1.57M)

Attached: specialfriends.webm (698x392, 2.81M)

Those who know, know

Would you like to have sex with a girl?

Attached: IMG_20190315_154004.png (1080x1099, 158K)

>go on hinge date with qt
>kiss her goodnight at the end, she says she had a great time in a text when i ask if she got home alright
>this morning she says she saw no chemistry between us

Attached: 86256.jpg (633x758, 31K)

cringe but redpilled

at least you're going on dates
qq fag

But you do realize that according to Bertrand's theory of competition, the other peasant posters will just make a new /cum/ thread below your limit of 300 posts for the next one. They might wait until its the 299th post because they know you will make a new at 300.

Thus you should preemptively make the new when the post count reaches 298, allowing you to stay 1 step ahead of your competition BUT WAIT! What if they know you are going to make the new at 298 so they make it at 297? Then you have to make the new at 296....

Attached: 1513949620767.jpg (300x278, 15K)

hope pewdiepie get banned from youtube

also tried bing, same thing

i just want to see how trimmed pubes look like goddamit

I think I'm gonna start judging all white people based on what happened in new zealand

*gets nervous*

you're already racist so it won't really be a change...

based

race war soon

What's my ethnicity?

Attached: Untitled.png (433x379, 17K)

I'm gonna stay relaxed and continue on with my life because the likelihood of getting caught in a mass shooting is still incredibly low.

white enough to join the ethnostate, congrats buddy

would you?

Attached: rjb53vfydwrle5fkhr8d.png (1171x1135, 2.49M)

douchebag

they look like a really short beard

Hard to say, I would just call you Slav but you might identify with some specific nation based on your family etc

If you are going on dates and expect them to pay off your a dork

foodposting will save /cum/

Attached: Dgt3nI8W0AARZj8.jpg (600x681, 151K)

not white that's for sure

it's still FAR more likely for you to get shot by a bunch of nigs or tacos doing a driveby gangland shooting.

m*tt

ew no
I love big burgs but that looks like it would be really greasy and soggy

>majority Lithuanian and Baltic
>"Slav"
Cringe

By doing that you create more white terrorists! :^0

anyone want a fry?

Attached: 92811ac13d3207eb79cd3f0f9a22fa1c.jpg (1080x1349, 304K)

how do you even eat these things?

maybe

Bought some beer

Attached: 1540728102266.jpg (500x500, 250K)

shit like this is good but only for a few minutes before it starts to cool

A North American Union would be twice as strong as the EU.

honestly i don't think anyone does

you would have to use a fork and knife for sure and go for the middle first

Attached: 426b4812692b2b271a9c526def092adf.jpg (1080x1328, 251K)

Mexicans would ruin it

this but really

no it wouldn't, you can already look at how strong US/CAN/MEX are, so all you have to do is add up the various metrics of strength.

Canada has low pop, decent economy, no military really doesn't help a lot.

Mexico has tons of people most poor who we'd have to pay for and would cost us a fortune

Attached: plckv64FrC1s0q2is.jpg (1080x1350, 701K)

The sum is greater than its parts.

I'm getting kinda hungry

Attached: 1550445024213.png (1228x1502, 61K)

burgers look decent, those fries look bland as fuck tho

>I think I'm gonna start judging all white people based on what happened in new zealand

Attached: gc.jpg (680x794, 33K)

me today, so sad guys can't believe this

Attached: 1552633448905[1].jpg (1242x1384, 440K)

Thinking about sex with a woman

onion rings > fries

Attached: egr7tmc0kb711.jpg (3276x2488, 734K)

Reminder that someone who spends every day crying because minorities get shot has a gf and you don't

Why do pajeets and Middle easterners always want to be so overly square faced

>basing policy on a boomer-tier nonsense platitude
ok no bud
bruh no, just no bruh

thinking about god

Thinkin bout thos beans

thinking about my arteries

Attached: mozzarella-sticks.jpg (1200x675, 220K)

might get an elote

I just finished trimming my pubes. I'm a bit itchy now

Thinking about (You). Yes, (You). (You) know who you are.

Attached: 1551479553606.jpg (237x250, 11K)

Attached: 1551394379501.jpg (600x317, 56K)

(Me)?

post pics

Mexico has a middle class too. You only see Mexican laborers because that's the only type of people who immigrate.

copyright infringement and torrents? BIG fan

are you sure you TRIMMED them? they don't itch when you trim, just when you SHAVE THEM you FUCKIN FAGGOT

getting all dolled up to be fucked like a little fairy, are ya?? queermo

does anyone have the shooters manifesto

fellow canadians, do we celebrate st patricks day or is that just an american thing? i've never known anyone to celebrate it, but maybe that's just me and the people i know

Attached: 1544207333603.jpg (1024x904, 80K)

I shave mine

Attached: 1525771138350.jpg (960x902, 140K)

I used a 1/4 inch guard

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm?noredirect=on

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

GAAAAAaaaaaaaayyyy
well you probably just have stray hairs you didn't clean off well enough, trimming shouldn't itch otherwise

if you don't feel like reading
youtu.be/wPbMHcxNBsM

Yea I got it.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I GOT BAD GRADES REEEEEEEEEEEEE NO GF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BROWN PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE haha memes

this

We do here in BC. As kids we would wear green, and anyone who didn't would get pinched. I have no idea where that came from though.

Ahmed relax

You actually listen to this huge faggot? ultra cringe. were you scared to read his manifesto and had to have some fat fag "interpret" it for ya?

i dont feel like listening

Always have in Toronto

i'm in BC and have never heard of people having st patties parties, or going out their way to go to bars for it, i drank at a bar for st patricks day once but that's because it happened to land on a friday and i was out drinking anyways

yeah in school people wore green, but beyond that it doesn't seem like it's much of a thing bhere

Everybody (who's white) can celebrate St. Patty's day!
t. mick

Tostadas are such a shit tier """cuisine""". You have to eat them quickly or else they'll get soggy and all it takes is a a single bite to completely destroy its structural integrity which then forces you to scoop up all the toppings off your plate and hands with broken tostada pieces like some caveman

FUCK tostadas

give link and I'll read it then.

Just binge drink

You need to have an Irish population, otherwise nobody will celebrate it. It's a plastic paddy holiday anyway

St. Patrick's day is just an excuse to get absolutely smashed and nothing else

I only have this quickly made version from last night, i'm sure pol has a better formatted version by now

Attached: 1552635118621[1].jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

on a sunday?
it lands on a weekday more often than not so this makes no sense

I have a Chinese last name but I don't know how to pronounce it. Do white people have this problem?

bit the bullet, got my blood drawn and did a pee pee.

Attached: alice34.jpg (500x724, 65K)

urkel plz go

>it lands on a weekday more often than not so this makes no sense
It is literally a drinking holiday, there is nothing else to it in the US and it's probably the same in canada, people drink excessively and that's it, it's the biggest day for bars of the year

no because even foreign white names are usually relatively converted to anglo phonetics

pinyin and other anglicizations have never been consistent for chinese stuff, that's what happens when you have a retarded language that is tonal and non phonetic

A great holiday design if you ask me
>funny outfits
>excuse to be with friends
>local business gets a boon from everyone being out
unless you have no cool friends or gf and spend most of your time alone haha wouldnt that be weird

bro how didn't you learn from your parents

>t.请冲
Poles would have that problem I guess