I consume so much american media and entertainment and everything I read is in english...

I consume so much american media and entertainment and everything I read is in english. Sometimes I even forget that I’m swedish and that swedish is my native language, not english. I care more about american politics than my own. Does this ever happen to you?

Attached: 430A26F5-7E83-42FB-9D69-6B4F0490F726.png (201x203, 109K)

yes

>I care more about american politics than my own.
The absolute state

This is your life on NEETdom

Can you post a vocaroo of you reading that please?

Not really
tho I'll say that I do many times think in English even though Spanish is my first language

my friend that is because you dont leave your apartment, you only take part in the internet

This is the cultural pressure exerted by the US, they have won the culture war.

I am starting to suffer the same effect, but with Spanish.

Attached: 1535765974996[1].jpg (1920x950, 142K)

Kek yeah no
USA stands no chance against China
China is beating us in every single aspect, they are winning

You are delusional my friend, china has 0 influence on western culture

I have a job though. The problem is that I work in the tourist industry which means I rarely have to use any swedish when communicating unless it’s with my colleagues/boss. I’m stuck in an american bubble and I can’t get out.

Attached: C606B9A8-E863-4362-9C3D-B7C6B7326FB5.png (165x240, 19K)

We have tourists?

Attached: 1552515347592.png (382x390, 142K)

I've noticed I need to translate english words into finnish more often than finnish words into english because I keep forgetting what the finnish word for something was even though I know what the word is in english.

Many in Stockholm

I've heard multiple times that Scandis think in English and some even start speaking English when drunk
fucking cucks lmao

Attached: 1536614739543.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

I only speak German if I'm at a bakery, supermarket, bar etc.

English is almost exclusively spoken by the elite class in Germany.

From what I've heard Swedish people study very little of their own history. Maybe it's intently making you feel disconnected? In any case, that's not good, user. Your blood is who you truly are, and living against who you truly are can only end in bad things.

Yes, but most of them are russian.

Living near a tourist spot and university city, I find myself more often starting conversations on English than with German, because I barely see any Germans in the streets.
same desu, especially when thinking about political terms

KEK