Around the World, More Say Immigrants Are a Strength Than a Burden!

Attached: PGMD_2019-03-14_Global-Migration-Attitudes_0-01.png (443x1024, 125K)

>world

Almost all those countries are in the West.

Look at what immigration did in new Zealand
Fucking Christians coming up and genociding our people
We need to issue a temporary ban on Christian immigration
It's purely common sense.

kyc

>59% positive
that's fake data
in real data
negative 69%
positive 20%
neutral 11%

Attached: images.jpg (296x170, 8K)

Well, in fact immigration is positive for Japan. Have fun with your dwindling population.

Europeans like immigration but hate diversity? How does that work??

Attached: 1541957267889.png (420x474, 15K)

Better to have a dwindling population than being replaced and not existing at all.

When your own ethnicity refuses to procreate, it's not the immigrants that will be the cause.

Because Pew is a meme

what the fuck does that have to do with what he said

It means they're okay with White immigration but hate non-Whites

different question, different year, maybe even different sample (generally Pew is only people aged 18+)

Attached: 1171n.gif (575x355, 10K)

leftist retard
kys
subhuman mongoloid

Is it a coincidence that all countries in favor of immigration are cucked and bluepilled, while countries against are based and redpilled???

You are living in a christian country you goatfcking subhuman. Better go back to your shithole and start living in mudhuts again

Did they ask mostly immigrants in this country? At best it's a double edged sword.

he had no argument so he just talked about something else

>overpopulation good
Kys, you chink insectoid.

Are you retarded?

I don't mind diversity but I think anymore immigration would be too much for our numbers.

They need to differentiate between different types of immigrants. Legal immigrants, illegal immigrants, and refugees are all viewed in different lights here. If you ask an American what they think of an "immigrant," they will think of legal immigrants, rather than the other two.

>The brainwashing has worked why dont you just give in

All immigration is bad because it disrupts the labor supply and allows wages to be suppressed.

The Left and Unions used to hate immigration, sort of funny seeing the Cato Institute and Social democrats being on the same side of immigration

>all high ZOG countries pro immigration

>israel is one of the most least pro immigration.

lol goyim really are dumb.

Most of these people saying it's a good thing are just saying it to virtue signal. Noone except for business owners looking for cheap labor or immigrant fetishists are actually in favor of receiving the immigrants we import.

>Most of these people saying it's a good thing are just saying it to virtue signal
Thats very true for Canada, praising immigration is like a religious devotional people mindlessly repeat

>multicultural countries find immigrants a strenght
Wow

immigration is good aslong as the native population dont act as retard fatasses and open their own business's
then they can make the migrants work as slave labour and rake in the profits, like we do with the syrians

Because they are fucking racist. Of course the people who invented slavery are gonna be against this shit, even though they deserve it.

Attached: 45-455160_politically-incorrect-thread-pepe-dab-png-clipart.jpg (880x976, 191K)

what? all the countries against immigrants are shitholes you dumbfuck ukie

Who the fuck are these "Americans"? A bunch of cosmopolitan shut-ins living in their gated communities? By sundown, it's back to the safety of my home I go.

He just posted statistics why did you get so angry

It's strange that the people who live in cities who face immigrants on a daily basis tend to like them more and the ones who have only ever met a few bad examples hate them all

based

it's not strange, they are the ones experiencing cultural divide the most
this place is split in 3, sociologically speaking
-rich urban whites
-poor suburban browns
-poor rural whites
you can guess political inclinations
naturally the 3rd category is the most butthurt here and it makes sense they react the way they do, objectively

that being said most radical people come from big cities, usually whites who were stuck in the suburbs

>the people who invented slavery

Attached: 1533012543608.gif (480x228, 263K)

>Germany
>Sweden
>Japan
>Spain
>México
>Netherlands

Attached: 1540247229617.jpg (645x729, 99K)

Lad I...

Attached: smuggest yuno.jpg (250x179, 5K)

I live in a city that's majority black, you singapore.

Overpopulation is not the problem. Western society consuming 5 times more resources than anyone else is

>Blacks in USA are immigrants
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1552685594688.gif (465x467, 479K)

Read the post links, you retarded frogposter.

This. Western nations need to stop breeding so much.

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-214825.png (1145x720, 1.07M)

>All shithole countries that no one wants to go to say no
Lmao
>w-we a-actually don't want you

Attached: Screenshot_20181128-164304_Gmail.jpg (720x1480, 323K)

ferme ta gueule et construis le mur marie béatrice

I doubt he was a Christian

This

Attached: 13111539.jpg (1319x581, 98K)

Well of course, most Western countries love to be BLACKED, CURRIED or SANDED.

Plus, I bet you this poll "randomly" asked (mostly) White, young, women. The skew is undeniable.

Based Italy
Based Greece
Based Hungary

This, the most racist areas of the country are also the most racially diverse over here.

I'm surprised you were able to type that out coherently. I thought you were busy grappling Muslim cock.