How do we solve German overpopulation problem? 83 million people for their territory is a little bit too much...

How do we solve German overpopulation problem? 83 million people for their territory is a little bit too much. Poland has the same territory and their population is just 40% of Germany. How do we brainwash box-headed Gretchens to stop pooping out Nazi caviar, your ideas?

Attached: de-flag.jpg (480x320, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voanews.com/a/fort-trump-one-step-closer-to-becoming-polish-reality/4827790.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-07/merkel-is-said-to-reject-u-s-pressure-to-provoke-russia-s-navy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: Lancaster.jpg (1000x693, 104K)

>implying that native germans are the problem

Why are Russian posters here so obsessed with Germany?

Attached: Greater_Germanic_Reich.png (950x785, 129K)

Sounds like they need more living space.

Because they attacked us and planned to kill 80% of our population precisely due to their overpopulation problem. If they had 2 times smaller population, this wouldn't happen.

I think German people need more space to properly live and flourish, some Lebensraum if you will

Deport the Turks

Real population of Germany is 200-250 mln: Germany + Mitteleuropa (Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania and so on)

Stop importanting people en masse and deport the non Germans

There was no overpopulation problem. The problem was that Hitler wanted Germany to be autarkic, and for that to be achieved Germany needed more territory in the east.

It's time to release the T virus, Ivan, even if it means burning ourselves in the process.

May our martyrdom destroy our enemy.

Attached: ZombieJesus.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I prefer to serve the German than the Russian loser. Russians won WW2 only because Germany fought simultaneously on 4 fronts and Russian muppets were being supplied with billions of tons of ammo, equipment, weapon and resources via Lend-Lease.

They'll die out eventually. The Germans have a history of voluntarily going into a political impasse

Polish education as is. Kys

Deport all the foreign scum, then we're at more comfortable 63 million again.

I meant in general. Almost everyday there are multiple threads about Germany made by Russians.

Looks random

This. Nature would greatly benefit too.

You kill yourself. Germany looks like Poland, Russia looks like Ukraine. Germans ain't fans of Poles, they absolutely despise us, but they don't live in shit at least. Russian despise us while living in shit

In our culture money and material comfort are not that important.

>Germany looks like Poland
In your dreams maybe it looks like Poland. But when I go to the street I see that Poland is not even close to Germany.
And people there in Germany are completely different. I could find more common topics with Russians/Ukranians rather than with Germans.

You were forced by nature to develop such anti-culture because you are too dumb to supply high standard of life to your people. I bet that beggars and the homeless also try to delude themselves into beliving that having a house and money is not happiness

Maybe because you are russian yourself, dumb animal

>Germans ain't fans of Poles, they absolutely despise us, but they don't live in shit at least.
I don't despise Poles. Most of you are OK.

Attached: ryssän propagnda.png (858x346, 17K)

I don't need to be a Russian or a French or a Chinese to see how developed Germany is, and how Poland is undeveloped comparing to it. I just need to have two eyes and go outside sometimes.

But we have a house and quite nice standard of living. At least two EU countries are way poorer.

Western Poland is like 80% Eastern Germany, i can actually see it with my eyes because i travel between two countries very often. If Poland collected 3 trillion dollars in funds like Eastern part of Germany did, we would be 200% of Eastern Germany today

So we need just to find 3 trillions dollars. Any ideas how?

Don't take my words seriously. Russia was always poor, for whole centuries, and it never changes, because you have too big territory in comparison with population. If you wanted Russia too look like Poland, you would need to have it as little as Poland is. Anyway, you have nukes at least, we don't, so that's the only thing you are superiour to Poland about, so far

perhaps if polaks werent such thieving corrupt assholes(like every other eastern shithole) who would put their nation first they too would have a homeland they could be proud of and not even need to scrub toilets on foreign soil.

but no, poolaks are parasites just like the jews that live there.

You see, you're obsessed with money and material comfort and how nice your streets look and how you're better or worse than your neighbours. This is a petty bourgeois mentality, you're not going to go anywhere, if you're forever stuck at this stage. You'll forever be seen as "discount Germany populated by people who are not as anal retentive, not as tech-savvy, not as urbanized as Germans". You need to develop your own culture instead of trying to copy Germany (and failing at this). Germany is a well-maintained, but shallow and unhappy country populated by shallow people who live to work, conform and control.

Corruption is Poland is actually very small in comaparison with other postcommunist countries

>Russia was always poor, for whole centuries, and it never changes, because you have too big territory in comparison with population.
it doesn't work like that, idiot. look at Canada. even less people per territory.

>Germans ain't fans of Poles, they absolutely despise us,

Where do these weird believes come from?

Germans like poles, and just like them more with every year.
You're our best immigrants by far, you're known for integrating well and being hard-working and serious. Things we like in people. Even the jokes about you stealing our cars have all but died out (with the decrease of you actually stealing our cars).
Mostly replaced by your truck drivers occupying our roads.

Its a bit tense right now because your goverment keeps pouring bile across the border whenever they can, but germans know better than anyone no people is so bad it deserves to be judged by their goverment. Ours is emberassing too.

If they annex you the population problem will be solved then?

>Germany is a well-maintained, but shallow and unhappy country
Germans are happier both in terms of feeling happier and having better quality of life than even most other europeans. You have a pretty warped idea of germany. We just happen to be quite happy with working productively.

>not as tech-savvy
>Germans
>tech-savy
Are you from some sort of alternate earth?

>Germany is a well-maintained, but shallow and unhappy country
Lel. So how comes le unmaterialistic Russia has the world highest suicide rate? Are you so happy over there people jump of joy out of windows?

Attached: 1552248985638.jpg (960x1500, 330K)

Where is Lithuania?

You don't discuss with Ruskies. You just arm yourself up to teeth and learn to kill them. That's the golden rule of having relations with Russia. Unfortunately Europe spending 1% GDP on army fails to understand this.

Not enough left to maintain a statistic.

lol

According to this Poland is also doesn't look a country where happy shinny people live in.

>Unfortunately Europe spending 1% GDP on army fails to understand this.
Kek 1% of europes GDP is more than 3 times of russias defense spending. With a significantly smaller area to actually defend and vastly superior infrastructure.
The "2%" is literally a meme to bolster the american defense industry and nothing else.

You need to take into account such thing as purchase power. Russian soldiers are practically slaves serving for free, meanwhile German soldiers take 10x more money for their service. But number of soldiers on Russian side is much bigger than on German side. If the West wants to completely overcompete Russia in military power, it needs to lower costs or rise military spendings.

This, I have pole friends since kindergarden and had two GF Polens
t. German

Well, the point was that most people see Germans as a narrow-minded nationalistic ant colony populated by soulless robotic drones with no empathy and self-reflection inside who live to work themselves to death. Kind of like South Koreans. If that mentality makes you happy, then OK.

Why didn't you marry any of them?

>You need to take into account such thing as purchase power.
Yeah I do and russia isn't spending a third of the cost we do. It spends less, fair enough. But not so much less.
And you can easily see that by just comparing the material available.

Russia has active personnel of 1 million , the collective EU has 1,8 million without even trying particularly. Its the same in most other comparisons of material numbers.
The only thing russia actually has an edge in is naval power.

We lack cohesion and coordination, not funding or manpower.

ITT Drunken Poles fighting against whole world.

Ivan, you're projecting again.

Against Russia. As usual. What else can a drunk pole do? beat a wife? Not a case for audience of 4channel.

>obsessed with money and material comfort and how nice your streets look and how you're better or worse than your neighbours.
>I want to live in kommunal while ducks have luxery houses
It is very evident that Russians aren't about comfortable life for reasons unknown.

Anyway, talking to Russia would be much easier if spendings on army were 3x higher. Ruskies are not diplomats, they are killers and thieves. What do you use to persuade a thief and a killer to stay away from you and respect your property? Diplomacy or hardcore power? Russia is bullying NATO right now because it feels weakeness of military power of Western Europe and realizes that USA is too overstretched to fight Russia alone

Where there are two Poles there are at least three opinions on any given topic. And we all have opinion about everything.

>Anyway, talking to Russia would be much easier if spendings on army were 3x higher.
Russia isn't impressed by how much we spend. What matters is how much installations and active troops we put into the Balticum and how capable we appear to use these.
Germany could inflate our spending to 2% and russia still wouldn't give a shit if we keep it all in germany.

We don't need to spend more, we need to put it where it matters. A few battleships and tank divisions guarding the eastern Baltic Sea and southern Finnland will deter Russia. Not pretty numbers.
Russia already cannot hope to win a real war, the only thing russia could hope to do is annoy our fringes. Fortify them and the problem is solved.

>Russia is bullying NATO right now
Russia isn't doing anything even remotly like that. NATO is actively overthrowing goverments aligned with Russia, while the best russia can do is kick around border states closer to them than to NATO and make rude gestures.

Poland would guarantee itself long-term presence of USA on its territory on its own, we don't need German help for it.

voanews.com/a/fort-trump-one-step-closer-to-becoming-polish-reality/4827790.html

.. but if Germany really wants to show that it cares about stability of the region, it should send its " battleships and tank divisions" to Baltic States. Would be nice if Germany rised the military spendings and stop arguing with USA. Why did Germany cancel purchase of F-35 and choose non-existent German-French aircraft instead? Why is Germany so stubborn about creating EU Army independently from NATO instead of investing more money and resources into NATO that already exists?

Why did Germany refuse latest American offer to send warships to Black Sea to support Ukraine and Romania against Russian expansion?:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-07/merkel-is-said-to-reject-u-s-pressure-to-provoke-russia-s-navy

>Poland would guarantee itself long-term presence of USA on its territory on its own
Christ, you people actually do think they would not let you die.

Have you not payed any attention at all to how the US treats its "allies" when they actually need them? This delusion isn't going to end well for you.

>Why did Germany cancel purchase of F-35
Because its garbage and everyone knows it.

Attached: political-map-european-union.jpg (626x529, 45K)

>Christ, you people actually do think they would not let you die.
>Have you not payed any attention at all to how the US treats its "allies" when they actually need them? This delusion isn't going to end well for you.

If huge German economy spent more money on NATO, risk of Poland being hurt by Russia would be radically reduced.

> Because its garbage and everyone knows it.

Does Germany have anything better to replace it?

>Why don't you spend more money on NATO to do the same things you could already do with that money

What a absurd idea. Not having to spend so much is the only benefit we get from NATO to begin with.
If we have to spend more money anyway, we literally don't get anything out of it. NATO ain't defending us from anything and we have to keep spending on its budget huge sums and send our soldiers to fight in american wars for our "defense commitments" and now we should pay more too?
So either we spend more and it won't be on NATO or NATO wants our commitment, in which case our price is that we get to save money on defense spending. Simple as that.

Nuke them

>What a absurd idea. Not having to spend so much is the only benefit we get from NATO to begin with.
>If we have to spend more money anyway, we literally don't get anything out of it.

So you just agree with Trump on calling Germany a main free-rider of NATO?

Not even that many people dude, Bangladesh has twice as many people and only half the size

Hitler thought that more land=more power. It wasn't so much about overpopulation.

>If huge German economy spent more money on NATO, risk of Poland being hurt by Russia would be radically reduced.
No it wouldn't. You guys stop trying to antagonize literally everyone around you in the blind hope the americans will come to save you would though.

Germany should spend more money to improve our forces and equip EU military capacities, and we do. We equip multiple other EU nations with material in large sums and integrate with others for more efficient spending. It sure as hell isn't so the americans can masturbate harder over their vassal armies.

>Does Germany have anything better to replace it?
What do you think it does that germany needs to be able to do and cannot right now?

I think I have one

Attached: liberation.webm (640x359, 2.92M)

>So you just agree with Trump on calling Germany a main free-rider of NATO?
"Free-rider" would imply we get anything out of it. We don't, literally the only point of NATO is to save costs. You can't complain someone saves money from a club they are in based on the promise to have to spend less money.

We ain't making use of any NATO structures or services, so what are we "free-riding" on? We spend money and literally get nothing out of it.

They never had an overpopulation problem, they just wanted more clay and all the ressources for themselves

I mean he isn’t wrong. Imagine if Germany has the size or resource of India or China, it would probably fuck up both US and USSR up at the same time

>You guys stop trying to antagonize literally everyone around you

What the fuck you mean? Maybe we "antagonize" you only by existing? And what did you mean by this? : How can you say that Germany doesn't have any benefit from NATO? Is any NATO member being currently destroyed by war? No, right? So your benefit of NATO is life in peace. How much are you able to pay to keep your country out of theater of war?

How much are you able to pay to make NATO to destroy other countries?

NATO is currently going through radical reforming-process. It goes inward, and focuses on itself instead of wasting resources on missions abroad.

>Is any NATO member being currently destroyed by war? No, right?
We lost people in Afghanistan. So actually we are in more wars because of NATO than we would be in without them.
Who would war against us? Denmark?

You people need to start thinking for yourself and stop blindly believing completly baseless assertions like that.

>What the fuck you mean?
Oh come the fuck on. You cannot be serious.

I meant war on your country's territory, not some overseas military mission that you don't even notice. Poland sent thousands soldiers on overseas missions and nobody here gives a fuck because we don't feel that they fight and die, nobody cares about them, they just take money for it, so it is their job. Stop comparing such things with having a war on territory of your own country. How would you feel seeling Russian tanks in Berlin again turning into ruin all infrastructure that you built in last 6 decades?

> Oh come the fuck on. You cannot be serious.

How does Poland "antagonize" anyone? Please, give example.

>Is any NATO member being currently destroyed by war?
We're being destroyed by the consequences of our "allies" warmongering.
Thats a much more severe threat than fearmongering bullshit about how a econimically starved out country with shitty infrastructure like russia would totally invade us any minute now if not for NATO.

>not some overseas military mission that you don't even notice
I was there. I very much noticed when people around me died.

And you are avoiding the question. Germany lost people for NATOs wars, but what do we get from NATO? Nothing. There would be no war for germany to send soldiers in or to have to fight in if not for NATO.
Russia has no means or intention to invade or attack us, with or without NATO.

You have to assimilate the population of the occupied countries if you want to secure power over them and the lands. Hitler instead just genocided half of them resulting in constant partisan action to the point that the occupation was nothing but a drain. He could have realized this if he wouldn't have been obsessed with racial fantasies.

warst du in Afghanistan?

Attached: screen shot 2015-07-30 at 2.31.57 pm.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Yes, for two years as SR.

>Poland sent thousands soldiers on overseas missions and nobody here gives a fuck because we don't feel that they fight and die

lol thats because polaks are dumb,corrupt thieving asshole and naive faggots, Im thankful I avoided the poolak military draft and left this shithole abroad to find decent work.

why does this shithole even exist as a "country"????? really this place should be Syria 2.0 by now.

was ist ein SR?

Fernspäher

But you still post under Polish flag..

Probably a proxy.

>allegedly works abroad
>posts with polish flag

lol fuck this flag, I shit and spit on it...and this pseudo "nation" of stupid treacherous coward whores.

shhh

Attached: lisa-mayer-poses-at-a-photocall-during-the-preparations-for-the-olympic-GDT3D0.jpg (1300x956, 95K)

bist du noch bei der Truppe oder fertig? Hattest du Feuergefechte? Hab mal mit so nem Typ geredet der meinte er wäre Scharfschütze gewesen und hätte einige in Afghanistan getötet
Kann man ja nie wissen was davon Gelaber ist und was nicht

a po polsku?

>be me a month ago
>some dumb poolaks handing out poolak flags as I got off the bus
>stupid fuckers reaches one out to me
>I laugh in his face and keep going on my way

It's not overpopulation, it's proper land management. You're too big to understand that, sorry.

pizda va matrina suko

Attached: 1529859023768.png (327x376, 314K)

>bist du noch bei der Truppe oder fertig?
Ich bin noch dabei, aber lange nicht mehr im Kampfeinsatz. Ist schon ne Weile her.

Ja, ich hatte Feuergefechte aber fast nur bei Überfällen in lagern oder auf Patrouille.

>Hab mal mit so nem Typ geredet der meinte er wäre Scharfschütze gewesen und hätte einige in Afghanistan getötet

Nicht unmöglich, aber wir hatten nicht viele und ich weiß von den meisten die würden nicht gerade damit angeben. Ich habe Scharfschützen Ausbildung aber musste glücklicherweise nicht in der Funktion agieren. Höchstens mal "bei Gelegenheit" in gemischten Gruppen. Die anderen Armeen haben weniger Hemmungen damit.

>Kann man ja nie wissen was davon Gelaber ist und was nicht
Kann man auch nicht. Ich war nur angepisst weil er so einen Unfug erzählt. Sind auch gute Polen da gefallen.

Why do you care? 90% of them are half-russian anyway.

>criminals try to cover up their crimes
At least use something funny when you quote my post with le soy image #9318638

Amis würden jetzt sagen thank you for your service aber ich sag mal du hast meinen Respekt
finde aber deutsche Truppen haben in Zentralasien nichts verloren, deshalb bin ich nach dem FWD auch raus aus dem Verein

D-do russians like us that much?!

Attached: 1552663737993.jpg (700x700, 206K)