Considered England to be the only civilized country

>Considered England to be the only civilized country
>Considered the United States to be a barely acceptable second rate knockoff
>Hated all non-white races and French Canadians, and hated NYC because of its diversity
>Considered Swedes to be non-white
>Hated Nazis because they hated Jews for the wrong reasons
>Married a Jewish woman and kept telling anti Semitic jokes when she was standing right next to him
>Learned he was part Welsh, immediately wrote a horror story about a man learning he was descended from disgusting fish monsters
>Once wrote a horror story where the plot twist was that a woman with light skin was actually black
What does Jow Forums think of HP Lovecraft?

Attached: LovecraftHD.jpg (1400x1400, 182K)

Incel retard alt-righter

HP Lovecraft was a bit of an oddy, must be said. But his views on England and its noble mission is undoubtedly admirable. His literature is beautiful.

He looks like Australian shooter

Sounds based and redpilled to me
Too bad he was a cat cuck

Wait wait wait. Lovecraft hated French Canadians? Why?

Because they're mostly sectarian republicans?

Attached: Peter_Hitchens_at_SidneySussex.jpg (800x864, 79K)

Care to elaborate?

Most Quebecois hate the Empire, and the Commonwealth.

Didn't he like spics or something?

The cat was named Niggerman though.

I don't care about his personal life, I don't judge a book by its author. Regarding his work, I don't like it. I'm not into "cosmic horror", doesn't work on paper. Lovecraft's work is better on visual media: Comics, videogames, etc.
Gothic literature > Lovecraft

Howcome old people like HP Lovecraft and Benjamin Franklin always said Swedes are non-white? What's going on here?

>Lovecraft's work is better on visual media: Comics, Videogames, etc.

What kind of foolish materialist would consume well-written literature in such a child-like format?
>flag
oh.

I only know him from what you just told me.

Sounds like a retard desu.

Terrible post

They considered white to be English, French, and some of Germany.

I'm usually not into fiction at all but I'm a big fan of his books, very comfy, very atmospheric
don't give a shit about his life, it was always pretty obvious that the guy was at least a bit fucked in the head

Despite what the alt right will tell you, we had a clear, consistent distinction between colonial white americans (primary British stock), and europeans who came after the civil war

When America was actually a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant country it was normal to think that only Protestant British people were worth anything.

We used to have this view in Canada as well

>was anti Semitic
>married a Jew

Is this like how Jow Forums-tards put asian girls on a pedestal.

irrelevant

>lovecraft
>well written

Reddit tier writer

shut up incel

More people bitch about the political correctness of his works than bother to read them which is a massive shame.
Do you like Junji Ito?

Oh OK, so he was just stupid

Lovecraft is a fascinating incite into the mind of the late 19th Century American, so fucking obsessed with their "Englishness" and "Anglo Saxon/Scottish" ancestry.

Attached: God give me strength.jpg (626x722, 48K)

I think it's just because the Swedes at that point were more relevant than they are now, so they got name-dropped a lot more often.

Lovecraft may have gone a bit too far in a few places but I love his attitude you know? I want to write him letters. Did you know he sent over 100,000 letters in his lifetime?

Attached: lovecraft_niggers.jpg (480x270, 31K)

sounds like a very based individual daily reminder that wogs aren't people

>incite
M8

incredibly based

Seething discord tranny

>Lovecraft was never able to provide for even basic expenses by selling stories and doing paid literary work for others. He lived frugally, subsisting on an inheritance that was nearly depleted by the time he died. He sometimes went without food to be able to pay the cost of mailing letters.[86] Eventually, he was forced to move to meager lodgings with his surviving aunt. He was also deeply affected by the suicide of his correspondent Robert E. Howard. In early 1937, he was diagnosed with cancer of the small intestine[87] and suffered from malnutrition as a result. He lived in constant pain until his death on March 15, 1937 in Providence. In accordance with his lifelong scientific curiosity, he kept a diary of his illness until close to the moment of his death.

Look at this shit, faggots. All of you. This is your future. This is what will happen to you after your parents die and you're on your own.

>Learned he was part Welsh, immediately wrote a horror story about a man learning he was descended from disgusting fish monsters
holy shit lmao

Attached: 1549288549445.gif (240x266, 258K)

Lovecraft was a shit writer. He doesn't deserve to be British/Welsh.

>Considered England to be the only civilized country
utterly godpilled

sounds like the average white Jow Forums poster

Yes

truly american