The architecture of interracial marriage in USA

The architecture of interracial marriage in USA.

Your thoughts? How will this phenomenon alter group identity in the USA in coming decades?

Attached: ir breakdown.png (240x905, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s3U64VUYg4
psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/unique-everybody-else/201803/the-fool-says-in-his-heart-atheists-are-mutants?amp
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/?p=6618
twitter.com/AnonBabble

up

I congratulate white Americans for bleaching mexicans. The new Mexican empire will be much obliged to the new injection of white into the already sparse amerindian genepool.

White + Hispanic still makes a white looking kid and is the only race mix that should be allowed. The others are far too distant and make mentally unstable kids.

Attached: B Urself.jpg (1611x1188, 264K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3s3U64VUYg4

all this cope, the average mexican who migrates to the US is almost 100% indio and believe me their mixed kids dont look white

Not watching this video but I have read Kirkegaard's blogpost on the subject. My position is to reserve judgement until these results are replicated elsewhere. Kirkegaard raises a good point by observing that those who choose to have interracial marriages are a nonrandom sample of their population and this may have something to do with behavioral differences in the offspring.

>Per the 2010 US Census, the majority (52.8%) of Mexican Americans identified as being White.The remainder identified themselves as being of "some other race" (39.5%), "two or more races" (5.0%), Native American (1.4%), black (0.9%), and Asian / Pacific Islander (0.4%)

Hapa boys very cute,nice and kind and I'm saying this as a straight man

Tag yourself I'm the 0.4% of Mexicans who are somehow Chinese

I think Edward Dutton is full of shit on this take, it's not that the findings have to be replicated or that they are extrpolating too much, it's simply not true we have good data on this, people that identified with more than one race in America have the same prevalence on mental disease as whites, and Hispanics (which have more genetically diverse admixture) rate is even lower, similar to blacks, I don't think you could even predict anything with this theory, for example you would expect Latin-America to have the highest proportion of people with depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, etc., when compared to Europe but the opposite is true, or that people with more archaic DNA introgression would be more suicidal or something but that's not true either

and then people wonder why they don't take scientist studying human psychology seriously...

green text the behaviorism of each mixed race person not watching a 30 min video on a friday night

Yeah it's possible that the signal is totally spurious. And you have a point regarding global epidemiology. However it could also be the case that in a society like America, some populations of mixed race people suffer more often from psychiatric disorders due to social factors like discrimination.

it's even worse that what you think I mean just look at this psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/unique-everybody-else/201803/the-fool-says-in-his-heart-atheists-are-mutants?amp

I meant the actual paper's sources

We are all the same

Attached: 1552328749073.jpg (634x457, 52K)

you got a link to that post?

I'm pretty sure Dutton is also the guy who wrote a book about tracking "correlates of g" from the 19th century to conclude that mean IQ in the west has declined since the industrial revolution lol

So yeah he's probably a crank

what are you guys referring to?

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/?p=6618

Striving for that 11%

thank you.

i thought this was obvious. most multiracial kids don't come from good homes.

In general, because most people marry within their ethnic or religious group, intergroup couples of any kind are most likely not going to be representative of their populations.

White means something different to Hispanics than it does it Anglo-Americans
I've met very few Hispanics that I would ever consider white but according to your source I should consider over half of the them white.
The reality is that most the lot of you are Mestizo or Mulatto or whatever your special not racist word for it is.

Just doing our part. Santa Anna would be proud.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1428x49, 22K)

i can identify as the queen of england dont mean shit

for the last time, they are CENTRAL AMERICAN(Squatemalan, Salvadorian, Nicaraguan)

Maybe one day, Tyrese.

Latinos are white

Cope. You're not fooling anyone David Sanchez el chiCANO de Anaheim.

>the average mexican who migrates to the US is almost 100% indio
Most Mexicans who come here are from the North
Most of my Mexican friends are either from Sinaloa or Jalisco

Fuck off you self hating mutt, im a chi and i dont pretend most lf the immigrants here are 100% aryan sinaloans

el chino seƱores

yeah that was kind of my point

Shouldn't the southern "racist" states still be pretty non-mixed?
I thought it was just the liberal places like California that had this issue

>Shouldn't the southern "racist" states still be pretty non-mixed?
"White" Southerners are all 10% black

My gf is Mexican
Hopefully we'll be in that 42% soon