Why does the ordinary white man have such a crippling fear of China?

Why does the ordinary white man have such a crippling fear of China?

Attached: 20190315-095843.jpg (1080x388, 296K)

middle east, africa and latam are too fucked or irrelevant to do anything, while the east is capable of retaliation

although in reality the preservation of world order is still in the interests of russia and china lul

Attached: 1200px-Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation_(logo).svg.png (1200x1200, 322K)

can not imagine how cringe this guy was

What Krautchan fanfic is this? Was it written by the guy who predicted Poland would be a spacefaring superpower by 2040?

Whites believe that everyone is like them and wants to conquest and destroy other countries

Napoleon said something about China being a sleeping giant that would soon make the world tremble.

That was a few decades before the Opium War and subsequent calamities...

>Whites
all autistic people I know have this crazy dreams of war, it is the cringiest thing a person can do in a conversation and some guys actually do it.

I was talking about people, Monkeyzilians don't count

wew lad

Because Chinese will put an end to the wh*te terror

>Napoleon said something about China being a sleeping giant that would soon make the world tremble.
>That was a few decades before the Opium War and subsequent calamities...
He was talking about how the Qing empire was falling apart

Why chileans here hate us so much? We don't care for you and all the time I see chileans here talking bad of us
Argies literally call you guys traitors and scumbags and you are friendly to them
Fuck off

yeah, i mean the Qing were technically sleeping

de gaulle and montgomery seem to have been proven right

>chileans
It's actually only me

The Century of Humiliation is considered to have begun with the Opium War, however the Qing were already having internal difficulties in Napoleon's time due to the aftermath of the White Lotus and Miao rebellions and British opium smuggling was already in progress.

>ordinary

>only me
hope you are the only death in a earthquake

he seems to think latam is white because he said something like "the revolution might start in poland, argentina, france or even venezuela"

>The Century of Humiliation is considered to have begun with the Opium War, however the Qing were already having internal difficulties in Napoleon's time
The century of humiliation is a politically charged term for Chinese politicians to justify doing whatever the hell they want with China, even of it's as absurd as killing all sparrows.

>>Lingdao I don't think we should be destroying this historical monument not only is it a part of our country it's a important cultural and historical site for the world at large"
>"stfu you dumb chink remember the humiliation"
>"Ah yes yes Lingdao good point I'll be right back after I burn that building down"

You would just have to visit China for a few weeks and go outside tourist areas to realize how unimaginably shitty it is.

I don't live near the coast and don't have heart problems so it's impossible

Chile is a coast

B&RP

>whites recognize human nature
>we dindu nuffin we wuz good nations
So you’re saying only we have the necessary self-reflection to acknowledge our own capacity for evil? No shit.

Nobody in europe is afraid of China.The USA is afraid of China because they're about to lose their economical monopoly and also military monopoly.
War is coming again,prepare to be drafted americans