I shot a arrow at a rattlesnake in my backyard and it pinned it to the ground the snake starting freaking out so i felt...

i shot a arrow at a rattlesnake in my backyard and it pinned it to the ground the snake starting freaking out so i felt bad and i stomped on its head to end its pain and then i felt bad again and didnt want to waste the snakes death so i picked it up and skinned it and then cooked it on the grill and then i ate it and i gave some to my dog too

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u10.jpg (550x393, 28K)

you understand snakes carry plenty of parasites right?

was it tasty?

A girl needs a gun these days on account of all the rattlesnakes

what a thrill

[banjo intensifies]

there was an injured starling in my back yard and i felt bad because it was just roasting in the sun but they're pests so I wasn't gonna save it and had to put it out of its misery and i was gonna hit it with the shovel but then it ran (couldn't fly) behind these spare roof shingles and i couldnt get it with the shovel so i used a wooden stake like it was a vampire except it impaled it but it flapped around and struggled so much it came off and was running around with a big hole in its torso and it hit it with the stake so hard the stake broke but it was still struggling so i smashed its skull with the two pieces of wood and its little foot came up as i was doing it and grabbed the wood but then it stopped struggling and died

Attached: 1533716452457.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Be careful, I've skinned, cooked and eaten many rattlesnakes before, and you should always remember these steps when preparing a rattlesnake:

First, always remove the head and about 5cm below so you can be sure that the rattlesnake's dead
Second, check your local wildlife regulations, there are many protected species in many areas. You could end up with wildlife violations. Thankfully, here where I live there are no regulations
Rattlesnakes can carry disease, so always wash your hands before and after skinning the snake and always cook the meat at at least 165 degrees for safety
Use a knife to cut from the where the snake's head used to be to about 2cm from the end tip, this will help you take out the skin easly, after than, you can start removing the skin. You might want to give your dog the snake's tail, since it's not the best part of the snake and may have a better texture making it easier for the dog to chew on

I recommend you to not remove the entrails, since in my opinion, they're the best part about the rattlesnake. You might like it too

Enjoy your meat!

based cave man
saved

Donde vivis? En la jungla?

ayo amistá hol' up. Are you telling me there are rattlesnakes here? not cool

Yes, in the Río Negro Department there are a lot

I kill and eat rabbits & pheasants & wood pigeons and feed them to the cats & dog as well.

If you wouldn't kill it and cook it, don't be a hypocrite and eat it after somebody else did.

you can stay

Cooking it probably kills them

Don't you guys have a gray squirrel problem? I think they're edible too.

mono sali del pais

i hope you have good health insurance lul

This. If you can't kill and eat an animal, I personally find it like an offense to all of your ancestors. Just letting others kill the animal because it makes you sad and then eating it just makes it even worse

I'm a different poster

are you chinese?