/brit/

female edition

Attached: 1485548369065.jpg (972x1296, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sort2m3H3dc
youtu.be/xsE9RVnTzso
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-16/st-kilda-bendigo-stabbings-leave-man-dead-teenage-boy-injured/10908192
v16.tiktokcdn.com/b817c22833bc07cb72186d52a3700bb1/5c8d05dc/video/tos/maliva/tos-maliva-v-0068/a383804a85264b6e9a687e71223201fb/?rc=ajw4ZXE6dDpwbDMzOjczM0ApQHRAbzk0MzszOzg0NDY7NTk2PDNAKXUpQGczdylAZmh1eXExZnNoaGRmMzRAYG5ob2leaTQvXy0tMzE2c3M1byNvIzEwNDIuLS4tLTIuLS4tLi9pOmItbyM6YC1vI3BiZnJoXitqdDojNS5e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 34fd00109e322d6ce094f1a8cd286d0feb3acc14aed4a4ed54b17e83574d6aea.jpg (255x195, 11K)

where is the asio gf poster
wonder if hes off on a date with his new asio gf

Saw an NSX today

Attached: 8B9E262D-45F0-4619-A489-526B12BF7054.jpg (1572x2048, 364K)

would you practice martial arts with the monks at Shaolin temple?

Lads did he shoot any non-Muslims? Lads at work showed me a video that was five minutes long but cut out after the mosque, apparentaly in the full one he gets back in the car and starts shooting out the window while driving? Also, did he hit up two mosques? Fucking crazy right off the bat when he just unloaded the shotgun and fucked it on the ground

You mean in that cartoon? Never watched it.

extraordinarily offensive post. shall be informing the British law enforcement.

afternoon lads
and afternoon to my lovely and sexy soon-to-be bride at ASIO

might change underwear tomorrow what do you think lads

No
Get all my fighting training from watching UFC on television

> IM DESPARATE IM DESPARATE

Attached: pooslag.png (511x513, 537K)

was wondering where you are

do you reckon anyone has pounded his arsehole yet?
can you imagine
oof

Based mountie.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Sort2m3H3dc

what are you a king, wear them for another 2

why are australians so deranged?

Attached: mr-cruel.jpg (506x380, 19K)

alri

>“I quite liked ‘Brutalism’ when it came out. It wasn’t my kind of music but I liked some of it – it was catchy,” said Williamson. “And they were nice lads, polite online and stuff. But I thought they were kind of a street band, there were lines like ‘Tarquin’ that would insinuate that they were knocking the middle classes, but it turns out they’re not working class.”

>“That offended me, because I then held the belief that they were appropriating, to a certain degree, a working class voice.”

>was wondering where you are
were*
silly me

youtu.be/xsE9RVnTzso

i think he just shot anyone who was non-white tbf

i seen a 16 minute video but he only went to the one mosque in it

Attached: bang.webm (648x360, 2.94M)

ah yes that behaviour on television is perfectly acceptable to the yank

>he still doesn't have the full video
it's literally every where lad, on kiwifarms it's right at the top of the page

>"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not per-
Whoa

Attached: 1552681144901.jpg (640x853, 55K)

another 2 what lad

Have always gotten along with Australians in my life

bit early for you init?

trying to keep the same hours since the monitoring began, as to increase my chances with her

want a jewish gf

solstices

don’t reckon?

The wedges did take their sweet time lads but they turned out well

Attached: IMG_20190316_021146.jpg (2448x3264, 2.29M)

Anyone who would prevent the existence of white women should be killed unironically

Attached: A5A79498882441CA9F73E51447C4504F.jpg (634x1298, 195K)

this girl's not even jewish, that's not Shapiro's sister its some random college slut

thought you were going to say (write) wanks

American highways look grim

How do they know when you're posting the video?
I've tried putting it on Dropbox, Mixtape and Google Drive and both completely blocked me from sharing it and sometimes gave me a dead link to share.

mate you're early your shift doesn't usually start until at least 4.30 GMT
*taps watch*

good idea

just want a wet hole to spaff in
any hole

even yours

Yeah, he's working class and the other band are gimp careerists making dogshit. Doesn't take a genius to work out. The lad from Sleaford Mods has that thing where he's moved up in the world a bit now (and maybe he felt this way even before he did), probably secretly resents the people he grew up around and a lot of the working class.. but that's fair enough, you can't blame him. Hate when musicians try to get political and fuck it up

not near as grim as the drivers

same

Attached: 1542521102894.jpg (1440x2560, 825K)

md5
it's on ED anyway, the full 16 minutes

Literally a menorah in the back of the photo
> that's not Shapiro's sister
Never said it was

screen just went orange

ah well spotted, I must return to my Jow Forums dojo and hone my jew spotting skills

THE RETALIATION HAS BEGUN
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-16/st-kilda-bendigo-stabbings-leave-man-dead-teenage-boy-injured/10908192

Depends where you go, lots of construction happening there

Attached: 5BEDCE39-2956-473F-BD1C-1FFBE27204CC.jpg (2956x1972, 1016K)

Huh?

They're the same everywhere, at least here the motorway is such that only the bottom 25% of drivers at most are a nuisance. And people with their lights too high or not on.

Attached: 1513060123627.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Everythings gone green again

leg's too short. but if you have a thing for fisting you might be alright.

impeach

I know where to find it but I was specifically trying to send it to someone with an iphone who can't download it through the video player (I think they can't? I don't have an iPhone)
Also I didn't think videos had md5s

got a menorah on sale after hanukkah. not even jewish, i just use it as a normal candle holder

What is your point?

look at her

Attached: 1539269636522.gif (284x278, 3.57M)

Jannys "bans" are effectively 30 minute time outs
I simply turn off the mobile data on my phone and turn it on later and I'm back to posting

Attached: 1541287466948.jpg (334x334, 114K)

Nonsensical nitpick

i have no idea just wanted to post something
and iphones can't play webms

alright i've looked

now what

Thought bans were MAC address bans? So you’re a liar

That the lad from Sleaford Mods is working class, he worked in the Job Centre I believe

I would just like to say that within the confines of /brit/ that australians are good and admirable posters.
However. Outside of /brit/ the are by large and far the worst posters on Jow Forums.
That is all for the moment.

I haven't seen the whole video in webm format. Only mp4

i'll tell you later

so cute
i really like her hair in her new tiktok
v16.tiktokcdn.com/b817c22833bc07cb72186d52a3700bb1/5c8d05dc/video/tos/maliva/tos-maliva-v-0068/a383804a85264b6e9a687e71223201fb/?rc=ajw4ZXE6dDpwbDMzOjczM0ApQHRAbzk0MzszOzg0NDY7NTk2PDNAKXUpQGczdylAZmh1eXExZnNoaGRmMzRAYG5ob2leaTQvXy0tMzE2c3M1byNvIzEwNDIuLS4tLTIuLS4tLi9pOmItbyM6YC1vI3BiZnJoXitqdDojNS5e

>Nonsensical
love 'em like that. not even sorry.

nayger

want to wank but got a mean indigestion and it's killing my mood

now witness my power...
*unsheathes sword of ariagamo*
this blade... was bequeathed unto my by the gods...
its power is limitless
*swings blade at hihg speed and kills you*
hmph... pathetic weakling.

doing a solo drinking

Attached: IMG_4382.png (450x602, 489K)

Who goes Nazi?

Mr. A has a life that is established according to a certain form of personal behaviour. Although he has no money, his unostentatious distinction and education have always assured him a position. He has never been engaged in sharp competition. He is a free man. I doubt whether ever in his life he has done anything he did not want to do or anything that was against his code. Nazism wouldn’t fit in with his standards and he has never become accustomed to making concessions.

Mr. B has risen beyond his real abilities by virtue of health, good looks, and being a good mixer. He married for money and he has done lots of other things for money. His code is not his own; it is that of his class—no worse, no better, He fits easily into whatever pattern is successful. That is his sole measure of value—success. Nazism as a minority movement would not attract him. As a movement likely to attain power, it would.

The saturnine man over there talking with a lovely French emigree is already a Nazi. Mr. C is a brilliant and embittered intellectual. He was a poor white-trash Southern boy, a scholarship student at two universities where he took all the scholastic honours but was never invited to join a fraternity. His brilliant gifts won for him successively government positions, partnership in a prominent law firm, and eventually a highly paid job as a Wall Street adviser. He has always moved among important people and always been socially on the periphery. His colleagues have admired his brains and exploited them, but they have seldom invited him—or his wife—to dinner.....

No one said he wasn't.

shut up

>mac address bans
ohoho, no. But, entire cities/regions/countries have been range banned after enough determined phoneposting

GREAT post

>I'm sorry user, what was that?

Attached: 1544822136545244516761595464403.png (1080x1080, 1009K)

....He is a snob, loathing his own snobbery. He despises the men about him—he despises, for instance, Mr. B—because he knows that what he has had to achieve by relentless work men like B have won by knowing the right people. But his contempt is inextricably mingled with envy. Even more than he hates the class into which he has insecurely risen, does he hate the people from whom he came. He hates his mother and his father for being his parents. He loathes everything that reminds him of his origins and his humiliations. He is bitterly anti-Semitic because the social insecurity of the Jews reminds him of his own psychological insecurity.

Pity he has utterly erased from his nature, and joy he has never known. He has an ambition, bitter and burning. It is to rise to such an eminence that no one can ever again humiliate him. Not to rule but to be the secret ruler, pulling the strings of puppets created by his brains. Already some of them are talking his language—though they have never met him.

There he sits: he talks awkwardly rather than glibly; he is courteous. He commands a distant and cold respect. But he is a very dangerous man. Were he primitive and brutal he would be a criminal—a murderer. But he is subtle and cruel. He would rise high in a Nazi regime. It would need men just like him—intellectual and ruthless. But Mr. C is not a born Nazi. He is the product of a democracy hypocritically preaching social equality and practising a carelessly brutal snobbery. He is a sensitive, gifted man who has been humiliated into nihilism. He would laugh to see heads roll.

:(

please shave, wear a girls dress, thigh high socks and a wig and post it again

Surreylad heheh

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16 'Life is chaotic ' Sleaford Mods' Jason Williamson answers your (610x385, 63K)

>muh Mac address

Attached: 1542497610285.png (446x435, 79K)

me too

Attached: 1547145617445.jpg (488x456, 91K)

Jow Forums does not do mac address bans

A girl needs a gun these days on account of all the rattlesnakes

fuck off

Imposter
the real ted is a redditflagger

*sheathes my blade*
does anyone else dare chllange me`?
i would be surprised if so... but i will never say no to a duel...

bad omens this season, the equinox will bring with it awful devilry.

>he still has wires

Attached: IMG_20190315_222500.jpg (2400x3200, 2.87M)

when i showed my mate that new tiktok video the first thing he said was "did she just show her feet?"
he was dissapointed when i told him i already looked and she was wearing socks. he's pretty based.

Okay but the real question is what does the autistic chieftain aka Varg think about this?

>IMG_20190315_222500.jpg

Attached: Average Video Gamer 11.jpg (1348x812, 170K)