Do you have a TV?

Do you have a TV?

Attached: Households with television.png (1890x929, 427K)

>2019
>Watching the flat jew

based Bolivia, India, Mongolia, Africa &c.

Yes, but she remains turned off

I only use it as a monitofrfor my computer. The old one I have I use it for retro vydia

No, gave it away. Does nothing my computer screen can't do already.

Since i moved out my monitor is my only screen

gave my brainfuck jewbox away for free

regretted it because now I realize I just passed this vile tool to some clueless fucktard who will get brainfucked...should have doused it in gasoline and burned it.

fucking based

Yeah I have a nice new Samsung TV but I rarely watch actual television.

I do but it was a gift, I don't use it

Yes, but i don't use it for anything because the analog signal was shut down and the digital signal requires new antenna and i'm not going to buy it.

This. I only use it to watch masterchef and the new reality

This desu
I have a very large screen tho

estai viendo wn?

I hope it's MasterChef Junior, or else.

there are 4 tvs at my house but I seldom watch that shite

I have like 4

Sipo
No, it's just normal masterchef

Attached: crop.jpg (950x700, 105K)

I have a tv in front of my bed but i don't use it, it's boomer technology

only my family have it

I use monitor

Roommate has one we share, but it's only used for streaming and vidya, we don't have cable or any sort of broadcast service.

I don't even remember the last time I sat down and watched a scheduled TV program, it's been at least five years, if not nearly 10.

I plan to I have internet as my only distraction. When I move out of my parent's house, I'm not gonna waste money on a tv I won't even turn on.

I mean, you don't even need it to watch local news. They Livestream all the important stuff anyways

yeah but just because I collect retro consoles
haven't watched TV in like 4 years

Amelie best waifu

Yes but I don't think I used it for more than 30h total last year. It's a nice new tv too with all the bells and whistles so it feels like a waste but it is what it is, there's just never anything on there that'd be worth tuning in for.

all tv channels here switched to internet broadcast so you can expect even lower numbers in the near future

this

I don't. Used to have one a few years back but never used it so i gave it to a friend

Based China only boomers watch TV

>tfw 5%

Attached: 1531592832969.jpg (575x767, 112K)

Why would anyone watch the propaganda box?

Yes but I only use it for Youtube, movies and videogames, I don't watch "TV" per se.

Yes, but I usually don't watch.
Just to see some sport games

What king of sport games do you watch?

Football, volleyball, tennis, F1 and rugby

Yes, giant flat smart tv. I watch mainly ESPN, also Discovery. And I use it for YouTube, Netflix, to play music sometimes etc.

basado y rojopastillado

I don't watch it

Actually yes, but its not connected to television. Instead I have a dedicated HTPC, which also serves as a gaming console and homeserver. I only watch documentaries (often taken from TV online but without shitty ads and on demand) and movies.

I haven't owned a TV since 1993
I threw it out because of fake news.

so you're aware you've been getting fake news since 1993

yes, For me the breaking point were some news they reported about, where i actually knew people personally who were involved in an incidend. And despite them testifying clearly that things were such and so, the media intentionally twisted the entire thing to be completely wrong. even when they called up the TV station repeatedly, they refused to correct that. Print media as well. And that was the time i threw out the "Elektrojude" as we use to say in Germany and stopped reading magazines and newspapers also.
And i feel much better ever since.

Yep, big led. I dont watch it frequently though, mostly horrors, anime and cooking chanells

I'm one of the

We touched 100% and decline slowly due to new media.

Yes, I have a TV OLED in 4K. I need one for my PS4.

I don't own a TV

This 100%