Amerigrids

Amerigrids

Attached: 1551189622789.png (1191x643, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

1928.tagesspiegel.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=RQv5cUVeHxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

average uk house size

Attached: ukhouse.jpg (533x800, 178K)

Straight lines area better than 3 year old scribbles.

Larger than my place, desu.

ah yes and the little cuckboxes you live in is much better

What does it MEAN?

Attached: Figure-1-eye-candy-Quad-Core_AMD_Opteron_processor.jpg (983x1024, 648K)

based

Attached: 1548642282310.png (714x656, 78K)

literally npc country

imagine living in a place with barley anything predating the year 1945

not an argument

You mean this?

Attached: 1200px-Cincinnati-suburbs-tract-housing.jpg (1200x900, 394K)

More like this

Attached: korean-war-rubble-of-seoul-1950-HRP01N.jpg (1300x972, 223K)

imagine being this mutt who lacks self-esteem

Cope

Attached: American and European cities.png (1300x800, 1.75M)

Not the original mutt. Reply with another photo and keep the banter going pal, safe space is that way pal

>be american
>get shot

Attached: 1546089455613.jpg (800x800, 117K)

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see.

much of the US east of the Appalachians doesn't have a grid pattern in the countryside

>grids provide optimal sightlines
The game was rigged from the start.

We unironically have some indistrial cities like this. They have much better traffic than in "natural" places.

The brain takes up 20% of the energy consumption of an adult human body.

By 2025, around 20% of the world's energy production will be consumed by telecommunications and computing.

Post your place please?

Here are more grids

Attached: 1305404457491.jpg (400x494, 115K)

left is communist and right is freedom

>be american

Attached: 1538675178685.jpg (928x891, 68K)

We're no longer friends Korea boo. Imma email kimmy and tell him he can have you back

Attached: sad fren.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

He's right though. Imperial units are a stale meme we should have abandoned long ago and should still abandon.

Can't handle the thought of someone else seeing how I live, senpai.

Shut up gook
Imperial makes miles more sense than dogshit m*tric
Fuck off

Attached: 1552134363649.png (785x681, 86K)

C O M F Y

Based

lmao looks like a simcity layout

My yellow detector is off the charts

Attached: ChinkFren.png (653x523, 169K)

actually it is, you just don't like it because you don't know how to respond as it's not in your programming

Kilofoot sounds like something a footfag made up to justify his giganticism sub-fetish, desu.

I'll make sure to give $1 when i buy a meal at mcdonalds in a few months when we're raising funds to help the UK after they no deal leave.

i think you just have autism. seriously who think of the boiling point as 99.9839 in real life except people like you

oh no no no

Attached: EixampleBarcelona.jpg (750x500, 1.06M)

Nah, my friend, left is freedom, right is centuries feudalism and serfdom.

This honestly looks really nice if you're living by yourself.

That just goes to show even Spaniards beat you in your own game, there is no American city that compares to Barcelona

>It is free to live in a place already planned
why americans and westerncuck love being regulated and call it freedom?

this is london, how is this any different?

Attached: 1290.jpg (1024x682, 692K)

Not that guy but Fahrenheit was based off the human body temp, which was supposed to be 100. When measuring it Fahrenheit used his wife who unfortunately had a fever, so normal body temp is below 100.

Neat.
1928.tagesspiegel.de/

Attached: berlin.png (1358x626, 1.9M)

>rankine
>implying water freezing at 491 degrees doesn't sound retarded
even 32f sounds stupid as fuck.

left: soul
right: soulless

The definition of the inch was once the breadth of the thumb of a king. The next king had a thumb of a different size. They switched to the length of a certain number of poppy seeds. But not all poppy seeds have the same diameter. So the number was divided by three; an equal amount of small poppy seeds, medium poppy seeds, and large poppy seeds.
Whatever your thoughts are on the french; at least they delivered the world from this madness.

Berlin has no soul; it has Schnauze.

it's no problem even in celsius. 37 degrees in celsius functions in a similar way to 100 degrees in fahrenheit. it's also an integer number.

True gentlemen use the RĂ©aumur scale.

I'll grant you the right indicates freedom that's long dead and gone on the altar of commie zoning laws.
When fucking Japan is the most liberal country on something you know things have gone off the rails.

Japan has WEIRD zoning though
youtube.com/watch?v=RQv5cUVeHxI