Nzbros won't be able to post here at all soon

>nzbros won't be able to post here at all soon
what will Jow Forums be like without them?

Attached: DMjD1k2.jpg (539x412, 30K)

Attached: 1520813077256.png (593x635, 260K)

Nothing will change

And it's all your fault good job cunt

Hopefully it will be the lighting of a fire.

Attached: 1552695487676.png (500x958, 360K)

I don't think I've ever seen a Kiwi flag

every nz poster i found has been incredibly dull. won't miss them at all.

NZ down

AUS to go.

get rdy to find a new place to shitpost, fuckboi

Happy birthday
t.useless mutts

poo poo pee pee
mummy come change me

Attached: file.png (488x550, 242K)

>nzbros won't be able to post here at all soon
Why is that? Are they getting rangebanned?

some local isps have blocked Jow Forums and 8ch.
doesn't look like anyone else is gonna follow, and the Government seems to be targeting guns for some reason instead of online sites.

Which is retarded because one of the mosques having a gun to defend themselves prevented more deaths.

Or maybe having restricted acess to guns would not allow the fucker to buy them

People who don't respect laws regarding murder won't respect laws regarding gun ownership. There is one gun for every three citizens in this country, if he wanted to get one illegally, he could've.

Even if he couldn't get one illegally, he could've drove his car into a mosque, burned it down (he tried to do this), made a bomb, used a knife, etc. etc. Vehicle attacks in Europe have actually resulted in more deaths than gun attacks have. All banning guns does is prevents citizens from defending themselves against criminals.

>VPN fag
Post Maori peepee to earn our trust

you just wanna see my penis, you gay.

>Even if he couldn't get one illegally, he could've drove his car into a mosque, burned it down (he tried to do this), made a bomb, used a knife, etc. etc
He would not have been able to kill as many people using these things. Driving a car into the mosque would just break it if you look at the mosque.
Setting it ablaze, sure. Still would've taken time and people could have noticed it.
Bombs are not exactly easy to make, the materials to make one are usually restricted and you'd be really alerting the authorities if you were to buy 10kgs of ammonium nitrate.
knives, again, can't kill as many people with that.
Guns are easy to use and can kill loads of people, very fast.

>Vehicle attacks in Europe have actually resulted in more deaths than gun attacks have.
That's because guns are hard to get.
A terrorist with a semi or god forbid, a fully automatic weapon and loads of ammo can down massive amounts of people.

Funny Brlelzil is talking shit when they have cartel members that will literally rip your heart out and feed it to you. You'd expect those demented faggots would want to actually want to defend themselves.

>cartel members
>Brazil
Don't make us look bad Jose

Geez dude, I wasn't disrespectful or belligerent.
No need to be like that.

Every creature south of the border looks and sounds alike, excuse me for not being a zoologist to try and figure out what is where.