Why are we soooooooooooooo good at food?

why are we soooooooooooooo good at food?

Attached: 040A4B8F-E991-44CA-8605-65FD19DF3002.jpg (930x1200, 450K)

Italian is my favourite.
A nice carbonara with tiramisu for pudding.

Attached: 13976528.jpg (580x563, 87K)

Only shitholes rate their own country the highest

Spanish > Italian > Fr*nch

Ketchup goes great on pasta

user...

kek
how old are you bro?

Chinese food is trash, I mean it is tasty but its basically oily fatty garbage fast food tier
How dare you compare it to French cuisine

It really does, what are you on about

The contrast of red and green stirs up an appetite, with red representing meat and green representing veggie. Combined with white, dish, in the middle, the flag of Italy looks like food. So, whenever I see the flag, I feel hungry.

TOMATO COLONIES

Attached: 25DA73B1-7C46-40A7-B61B-6042DD441CC8.png (134x176, 57K)

Objectively this.
The only good Chinese foods are the Americanised versions. They can keep their insects to themselves.

You basically stole a bunch of ingredients from other countries and made your own, that's why

I like French food like bon bon terre and chocolatine.

But muh red dragon

no offense bro, but that's given to children here in Mexico and gringoland.

i seriously suggest more of you people to try lebanese food. shits actually pretty good and im surprised its so average on this list.

because of good tomato, cheese and olive oil

based finns

just to clarify, anyone here who puts ketchup on to pasta is instantly murdered.

Why the self-hatred?

what in the actual fuck is Spanish cuisine supposed to be? I've never heard of any Spanish dish here ever in my life, how is it so popular everywhere else? Mexican food dominates over anything "Spanish" here

Attached: 1552673095282.png (529x158, 44K)

because of Cristopher Columbus ?

He's right though, it reeks of insecurity.

really? it's thing here

Attached: 8b5b45c6e18e1424a1038177e23f3da4.jpg (850x567, 94K)

what do you think of Trump putting ketchup on a black angus beef?

Why is malaysian and lebanese cuisine that low

i can not legally state what i think. i might not even be allowed to joke about it.

this is literally a popularity contest, peruvian cuisine is considered really good by people who know about food

He said highest. But yeah 99% is stupid, there's no way almost every single Italian likes their own national dishes that much.

Paella? tapas? jamon serrano? tortillas? literally over 80% of what you call "mexican" food?
Nigger pls

Paella. Lovely stuff.

are you sure is not tomato soup, user?

Why would you establish such a cuisine in your nation that your citizen would find is repulsive enough to prefer some other nations gastronomical culture? Shouldn't your cuisine specifically be there to be the most pleasing to your citizen instead of serving some other nation?

for us spanish is super generic. i have no idea about spain itself, but spanish here is usually code word for mexican, puerto rican or south american foods.

>peruvian cuisine is considered really good by people who know about food
see the text clearly, it's picture citing where people "actually" tied to eat its cuisine and how much they approve of it. almost all people gave negative or nothing about it

agreed

There's a limit though, look at Finalnd's score for every country, and then their own.
Unless you're eating fiber paste and can't digest the food of other countries, that can only be described as hitherto unknown levels of insecurity.

it's Ketchup fren

korean food is great

We get it, you're fat and stupid

that looks like something a single mom thot would make... are you suffering from single moms epidemic over there?

dont make me eat you, you snail eating frog.

East Asians are really picky huh? I always wondered why they bring their own food when they go abroad

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>Japanese saying shit about all other countries cuisines
lol even their tongues are xenophobic

That list has more to do with marketing and spread of your cuisine than the actual product. I'm sure saudi and dane food is excellent by every measure of the scale too but they haven't had the need to spread their culture through immigration to establish their cuisine in other nations. Think about this, how many of the bottom 10 countries have established restaurants within reasonable distance from you? Now, how do you think people from there could rate food they never experienced as outstandingly pleasant? How well your own nation rates your own cuisine is still the most important measurement, because those are the people that will be eating it most of the time.

Ketchup on rice it great too

>Finns
lmao

Attached: 1551641915738.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Yes. The chinks say Americanized Chinese food is "not lear sing" but when I went to a legit Chinese restaurant I hated it. Just gonna stick to Panda Express for Asian food.

...and on fried or runny eggs

Attached: 155267109472.jpg (640x610, 60K)

7th place how is this even possible

I didn't even know we had a "cuisine"

burger, submarine sandwich, americanized pizza, apple pie, and etc

>apple pie

Attached: 154567736734.jpg (400x300, 32K)

technically all puerto rican food is american food too. if we have to count them as american citizens, then their food is american too.

it's just approval influence since Asian foods got some good reply from westerns, the picky one is just because our tongues have grown up sensitively with various flavours in our foods.

>mysteriously decides not to list BBQ
I WONDER WHY

Attached: 59EA5316-C94A-4CA7-B662-EDA52404947D.jpg (499x459, 41K)

Because of Marco Polo taking some dishes from China and pizza

>法国菜是垃圾
"French food is garbage"

Attached: Screenshot_73.png (634x108, 11K)

basically fast food cuisine,americanized cuisine,regional cuisine,apple pie...

I don't know, but when I was in Italy the food I had was fresher than basically anywhere else I've been.

barbecue is a cooking method not cuisine

>they don’t even eat the balls and hooves

Attached: 522BFEFD-4432-48ED-B454-E9E39D2E3475.jpg (854x570, 62K)

>That list has more to do with marketing and spread of your cuisine than the actual product. I'm sure saudi and dane food is excellent by every measure of the scale too but they haven't had the need to spread their culture through immigration
That's bullshit though. When you look at who gave Italy a score above 80, how many of those nations have a noteworthy Italian population? Are there Italians in the Philippines? In Singapore? In Japan? What did Italy ever do to get the top spot other than making incredibly good food?

>Texas declares war on SK

Attached: 9C3BE489-42BC-4724-BCEA-20E8374DF48A.jpg (768x972, 114K)

Most of the world probably sees US food as fast food, Chicago pizza, etc
US cuisine seems to vary a lot between regions and localities, so it's not easy to speak of one single American cuisine.

Thank you Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Finland and USA for liking our cuisine somewhat

Attached: happy_pepe.jpg (250x242, 10K)

It was leeched off with the spread of american culture because italian cuisine has had such a strong standing there for so long. Same with mexican food, it became international through america.

which is legitimately American cuisine?

Attached: 無題.png (1596x1058, 2.32M)

Pasta is the most elevated form of food, everybody knows this.

Why did it get popular in America in the first place? There were tons of German immigrants, there were tons of Irish immigrants, why didn't their cuisines make it big?

FUCKING PERUanoS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>british """cuisine""" that high.
Meme chart

Who the fuck are all the people that haven't eaten Japanese food in Japan?

>chinese cuisine
i hope they mean like western chinese cusine and not that fisheyeball shit they eat in their own country

>only spain and italy like our food
I guess that makes sense. I'm ok with it.

Because italian cuisine is different enough to be easily differenciated from the local culture, italian food stands out more on its own. Basic irish and german cuisine is more alike american cuisine so you'd need to specifically brand it more than you'd need to for italian food. This doesn't make irish or german cuisine bad by any means, it just doesn't stand out so much on it's own.

Burgers
BBQ
Fried chicken
Chicago-style pizza
and unironically LA’s hot dog carts

Attached: 7C2BE7F2-F181-44FB-9259-0F15A1236D83.jpg (764x513, 84K)

burgers and hot dogs are both german. you're welcome though

Also “The Thanksgiving Dinner™“

Attached: CE1D1FA2-4DEB-4D44-AB59-544DE96ADBD7.jpg (683x1024, 262K)

only brown shitholes sperg about food

C O P E

Attached: 20DCF52C-31B6-4CAF-8C42-ED18D6B020FE.jpg (670x446, 56K)

That's a stupid argument. Shouldn't more similar things be liked more, according to your own previous argumentation?

They are liked but they don't stand out as a different cuisine, which is the problem. You go for a burger or wurst instead of german cuisine, unlike with pasta and pizza as italian cuisine. Eating italian is an occasion because it stands out so much from your local cuisine, even if you more often prefer to eat some other nations cuisine, like german.

>Philippines liking everyone's food
why are pinoys so cute and adorable

Attached: 1531481178529.png (500x500, 136K)

Italian food pass emotions like sex

Attached: 5).jpg (937x1171, 205K)