Can gookmoot delete Jow Forums before they fuckingn shut down the whole website? Also...

Can gookmoot delete Jow Forums before they fuckingn shut down the whole website? Also, Jow Forums edgelords are fucking cringe and really should be put on watchlists. There was someone encouraging incels (people who will not grow our population) to exhange their life for a muslim. Imagine throwing your life away for someone’s wet political dream. Ban Jow Forums

Attached: 0F9949C8-1331-41A6-805F-47C00ABD6D2E.jpg (200x200, 7K)

This but unironically

His actions were 100% justified

Reddit is that way, they sound more your speed

Deleting Jow Forums and incel suicide bombers are both good ideas. Either way quality of posts on Jow Forums would go up

Why are newfags like you so fucking stupid?
Jow Forums is a containment board, without it they colonize the site five times as bad as it is now

Jow Forums is a dogshit board but serves as a containment of sorts

You for got the meme arrow

i miss old moot.

Unironically this

Only newfags believe this. Older posters remember Jow Forums before Jow Forums when politics discussion was rare on most boards

How? He chimped out because he didn't like something like an idiot.

You sound like the real newfag here.

Did you read his manifesto?

>n-no I'm not a newfag! you're a newfag!

Attached: s.png (644x800, 43K)

Yes OP, the mods are going to listen to your nu-male screaming and delete the board because of your thread

Yes

>Only newfags believe this.
I guarantee I've been here longer than you
>Older posters remember Jow Forums before Jow Forums when politics discussion was rare on most boards
Irrelevant to now retard
That was before Jow Forums
Deleting it seven years ago would have worked, not anymore
You can no longer delete it without a colossal chimpout that would never end
Coping newfag, you probably came here because of gamergate or the 2016 election

Attached: 1517725637971.jpg (400x504, 35K)

OP here. I’d rather gookmoot shut down Jow Forums than the feds shutting down Jow Forums. Jow Forums is literally the worst board and they can fuck off to other websites

yes donald trump is doing his AMA on t_d you should join him

Went fine when /new/ was deleted, and they were successfully purged from Jow Forums. It could work again if gookmoot wanted it to. Bigger issue now is there's probably so many they won't leave

It literally supports and encourages terrorist activity at this point.
It won't last much longer.

The fact that you still believe that Jow Forums functions as a containment board or that containments boards even work speaks volumes about you.

>you probably came here because of gamergate or the 2016 election
This bit says alot about when you've arrived as well.

hopefully all the supporters of terrorists get vanned, they are trash peoples either way who would not function in anything but only cause destruction.

Just ban everyone who supports brevik or the terrorist shooter, simple as.

Attached: shattered.gif (500x218, 484K)

We've had tons of school shooters and shit and nothing has happened. Maybe a small chance cripplechan goes down but even that's doubtful

Just deletes it. infinity is the new containment.

This. If you make it incredibly inconvenient for politics to be discussed on this site and blatantly tell them to fuck off, they'll eventually fuck off to 8gag

>Went fine when /new/ was deleted
It wasn't completely colonized by stormfront then
The userbase wasn't a tenth of what it is now either
>and they were successfully purged from Jow Forums
True
>It could work again if gookmoot wanted it to. Bigger issue now is there's probably so many they won't leave
Hiroshimoot only cares about advertising bux
Now that most boards are on 4channel I doubt he'll care
>The fact that you still believe that Jow Forums functions as a containment board or that containments boards even work speaks volumes about you.
You are the biggest retard on the planet
Jow Forumss main userbase nowadays is plebbitors and actual boomers who never leave Jow Forums and ptg
It functions as a containment board now more than ever
>This bit says alot about when you've arrived as well.
Says the reddit spacing faggot
Keep outing yourself as a newfag, it won't make you right
Only mega autists actually use 8pol
>If you make it incredibly inconvenient for politics to be discussed on this site and blatantly tell them to fuck off, they'll eventually fuck off to 8gag
But how could this possibly be enforced sitewide?
Jannies don't get paid enough to work that hard

Attached: 1496457453562.jpg (524x523, 92K)

le reddit spacing meme

I hope you get v& for being such a homo

Jow Forums is like 50% of the site traffic at this point. Every time I google "Jow Forums" Jow Forums is the first things that pops up because of the traffic it gets. It's literally going to be impossible to get rid of them unless you nuke the whole site. We have to learn to live with them because there no other option

Very agreeable post

>it is homosexual to be against violence

Attached: 1551480415520.png (562x389, 194K)

Moot should have deleted Jow Forums when he was leaving, but he didn't had the balls to do it. Now Jow Forums is too powerful to stop.

I think he would've done it if people didn't know his real identity. Probably got (rightfully) paranoid some deranged Jow Forumslack would hunt him down if he killed the board.

What monster would hurt mootykins?

why would the admin give a shit about the quality of Jow Forums ? no if he nukes Jow Forums the issue is that he loses all his money, that's why he won't

He left in 2015, and 2014 was the year when we really started getting a huge influx of redditors to Jow Forums that knew nothing about the site's history or culture. They don't care about moot and he knew there were enough users like this that one of them would be crazy enough to hunt him down.

>mootykins

Attached: 1546823902142.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Remember before 2016 when Jow Forums used to be somewhat ironic and satirical? Now it's just full of literal boomers, actual white supremacists and full on edge-lords

>he doesn't know

Based as fuck.
>Goat fuckers commit terrorist attacks in major cities all the time
>OH THOSE POOR OPPRESSED BROWN PEOPLE THIS IS CLEARLY OUR FAULT!
>One faggot in New Zealand strikes back at them
>FUCKING EVIL WHITE PEOPLE WE NEED TO STOP THEM AND BAN GUNS!

>It wasn't completely colonized by stormfront then
It was literally a stormfag colony and the very reason it was deleted.

>Ethno-nationalist
>Travels abroad and kills locals there
>Based and justified
The absolute state

Word filters and phrase based autobans do wonders. RapeApe managed to almost completely remove gamergate discussion from /v/ with fuck all actual moderation by doing this.
We don't have to learn to live with your kind. Jow Forums needs to go.

Jow Forums was never satire. /new/ was never satire. /n/ was never satire.

He also directly stated that even if all non-whites left white lands it wouldn't fix their dying population, so his actions weren't even justifiable in his own manifesto.

moot should've just deleted /new/ without creating Jow Forums
Now too late, Jow Forums is the biggest board

>It was literally a stormfag colony
Yes but it wasn't a complete shitfest yet
Moot threatened to delete Jow Forums if it became stormfront 2.0, it wasn't completely taken over

They'd just flood all other boards this one included and pollute them with their crippling autism. Horrible idea.

>moot should've just deleted /new/
He literally did and had to make Jow Forums because they were ruining all of Jow Forums.

He said he would right at the beginning, then it immediately did and he ignored it

They already do that. For example /an/ used to be a small comfy board before one of their e-celebs starting shilling threads over there

There were some /new/fag refugees posting, for example A.Wyatt Mann comics, but it was still tolerable, while today deleting Jow Forums could cause the literal death of the whole website

No, it was really bad and distracting. It also happened when he deleted Jow Forums (though a lot of those guys ended up leaving the site, we just didn't get as lucky with Jow Forums). Moot was forced to bring it back even back then.

No thanks, Jow Forumstards can stay on their containment board if they have to. Deleting it just means twice as many idiots elsewhere.

Yeah, I don't think I can stomach twice the amount of retards on other boards. Their own containment board is enough to hold them in one place.

>watch the video
>one of the victims welcomes him into the mosque before dumping a whole round into him
>another man tried to take away his gun by jumping towards him and tackling him
>the guy shoots him in the head and snickers to himself while saying "I guess that didn't work"
How can someone be this heartless?

Attached: just apu.jpg (647x576, 45K)

>How can someone be this heartless?

Attached: 1538519786098.gif (413x243, 51K)

Wanting shitskins to leave my country is not white supremacy. I'm not asking for whites to rule Congo for example, because I don't give a shit about nigger shitholes. Just stay out of my country.

>>watch the video
>>one of the victims welcomes him into the mosque before dumping a whole round into him
>>another man tried to take away his gun by jumping towards him and tackling him
>>the guy shoots him in the head and snickers to himself while saying "I guess that didn't work"
>How can someone be this heartless?

Attached: 1551602333629.png (1080x1020, 475K)

samefag

>

Attached: 1552259131294.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Attached: UntitIed.png (362x105, 4K)

>

Attached: Søyboy.png (406x431, 10K)

Moot couldn’t have had the foresight to see what Jow Forums was to become just a year after he left, the slap on the wrist he gave them at the time was all he thought was needed. Hindsight is 20/20, in 2015 Jow Forums didn’t really warrant getting nuked.

>Fagapore

Attached: 1540581790167.png (665x800, 54K)