Why are they bullied so much? :(

Why are they bullied so much? :(

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (800x560, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcm55lU9knw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because theyre horrible posters

Because they're insufferable and delusional

Because since we're from a shitty country, the faggets here automatically assume we are bad posters.

Attached: 521.jpg (1171x936, 83K)

/thread

t.apezillian poster
Nice False Flag Retard

Not all of us.

Hmmm... Idk... Maybe some are, but we aren't the ones that derails every fukken thread for some absolutely groundbreaking never seen before "macaco jokes".

Attached: 1552607363254.png (535x557, 168K)

Why would anyone use an Indian proxy? Like, there are many other better countries to impersonate.

Not every Indian is a shitty dumb poo in the loop like you user.

They cool, can't say the same a few weeks ago though when they were spamming bolsanero shit like we cared.

Sasuga t-series.

Alot of them are newfags or fucking pussys on here. When the shooting happened they were always crying about how evil the guy was and blah blah blah. They cry about white people all the time etc

Those are the worst, and I hope you don't have problems with ever again. I usually love all Latino posters, but some, specially two or three Mexican and Argentinian posters here are insufferable.

Hating Brazil will not make you an argie, Praj

Attached: 1552341724342.png (1624x1446, 1.68M)

>they cry about white people
What's the problem with hating Toids?

Tf you're talking about? I've Never saw any Brazilian here complaining about whites, usually Brazilian posters are either South Brazilians spamming trying to convince that most of us are white or are larping as white.

racism

Mai que porra é essa?
Larping as Brazilian?

Fuck off

fox and the grapes. none of you can never be a brazilian bull

Attached: average brazilian.jpg (640x640, 54K)

t.Seething ape
Ooh oh ooh oooh
Sorry i don't speak Ape

At least I have a toilet.

नहीं, भाई। मैं भारतीय हूँ। मुझे ब्राज़ील वालों के प्रति हमदर्दी महसूस हो रही है, क्योंकि सब लोग उन्हें "monkey" बुलाते हैं।

Oohh I get it, you're that one shithead who tries daily to create India x Brazil bait, fuck off with that shit of yours.
I bet you're also the Michel Telo spamming larper.

I see a lot of them like to post gore treads and for what ever reason a lot of the south americans I know in person (mostly brazil and chile) are irl edgelords, not saying all of them are like this its just what I have noticed

Sorry for my toilet comment. I shouldn't generalize all of you guys because of one retarded poster.
Be safe, my friend.

Thank you Indian based indian, but your pleading won't change that retard, he does low tier shitty bait threads daily, he's an attention seeking whore. I guess he's probably not even Indian.

Because of UMA DELICIA

i had to install 4chanx in order to block those retards... i recommend everyone to do the same, a rangeban would be nice, but until then...

they are fine except for Jow Forumstards

I DONT CARE

Attached: 4334343434.jpg (590x644, 160K)