How difficult is it to obtain firearms in your countries...

How difficult is it to obtain firearms in your countries? Firearms are legal in my country but it involves lots of paperwork.Your Notarized filled-out application form.
Clearances issued by the Regional Trial Court (RTC) and Municipa/Metropolitan Trial Court (MTC) that has jurisdiction over the place where you resides and/or the Sandiganbayan as the case may be, showing that you have not been convicted by final judgement of a crime involving moral turpitude or that you have not been convicted or are currently an accused in any pending criminal case before any court of law for a crime that is punishable with a penalty of more than two years
Neuro-psychiatric clearance issued by the PNP Health Service and its accredited psychologist or psychiatrist
Your certification that you have passed the drug test conducted by PNP Crime Laboratory or any accredited and authorized drug testing laboratory or clinic.
Your certification that you have passed a gun safety and responsible gun ownership seminar which is administered by the PNP or a registered and authorized gun club
Your National Police Clearance
NSO Brith Certificate
Proof of Latest Billing
At least two valid IDs (one Government issued ID)
Income Tax Return (IRT), Certificate of Employment, Bussiness permit or any appropriate document as proof of income

Attached: B053191B-9AFB-45EC-9D7F-6E15166DEAC1.jpg (554x554, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphen_aan_den_Rijn_shopping_mall_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=qIvw4yuIjz0
youtube.com/watch?v=9wgIDuheFho
youtube.com/watch?v=vKE9jw05tUk
youtube.com/watch?v=O8CgcT7ikUI
youtube.com/watch?v=emdFFXKbw9c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_Arms_Survey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For a shotgun or something I just go to walmart, have them take 5 minutes to do a background check, pay and leave. no felonies or any history of violence, dishonorable discharges etc. other than that yeah you just walk in and walk out with a gun

For a handgun I do the same but have to wait 3 days to pick it up (and you have to be over 18)

It's too difficult, the founding fathers would be disappointed

Attached: 1547174790262.jpg (306x306, 20K)

It's pretty straightforward. You apply, fill out some paperwork, take a firearms safety course, go through an interview process and background check, and you're good to go.

We have a regular licence for non-restricted firearms (basically most rifles and shotguns) and one for restricted firearms (basically anything else that isn't a very short-barrelled gun, a fully automatic weapon, or that fires specific calibre bullets they've prohibited). AFAIK, the difference between the two applications is that the latter takes longer, and they don't always open new applications for restricted firearm licences.

Impossible to get one if you spent time in a psychiatric hospital even as a minor. I was just a kid. I just want a pistol :(

why? get a nice raifu to spend your life with :)

Can’t buy anything anymore. They changed something with the screening in the last couple of years. I bought and still own a rifle and a shotgun years ago. I can buy ammunition for anything but I can’t buy more guns.

*i own a shotgun and rifle that I bought years ago

Go to Canada

you have to get a permission.... that includes being analized by a psycologist to prove youre not crazy n shit
to be honest i have no idea about how hard or easy it is to get it

As judge, prosecutor, cop very easy. As a commoner real hard. And Glock is not exactly a good ""brand"". It's more like a training pistol.

You need to apply for a licence from the police. Most common reasons for applying licences are sporting and hunting, in which case you need to specify the type of sport or game you're about to hunt, to receive a licence appropriate for an appropriate firearm for your need. It's also expected that you have an active membership in a club related to the hobby you're applying a license for. After buying the kind of weapon that was deemed suitable for your need, you have to bring the weapon to the police for inspection to ensure it's what your licence was intended for. Carrying a firearm licensed for hunting or sporting use outside of that specific activity is not allowed.

Attached: etusivu.jpg (560x420, 183K)

paperwork, psych evaluation, exam
there are different licenses that allow you to own different guns and have slightly different requirements: hunting, sports, collectors, self defence

In my state as long as you are not a convicted felon you can walk into a store and walk out with any kind of pump-, bolt- or semi-auto handgun, shotgun or rifle in under 30 minutes after you pass your FBI background check. No waiting period, no permits, no training. To carry a concealed weapon you need to take a training course which I think is 8 hours long? Some cities offer it for free, otherwise it costs like $50. Basically same requirements as buying a gun: can't be a felon, can't have been involuntarily committed to a mental hospital, dishonorably discharged from the military...I think that's it, maybe people convicted of domestic violence or other violent misdemeanors are excluded for at least some period as well. You can carry a loaded gun in the center console or glove compartment of your car with no permit.

Also you can just buy a gun from a private seller without any kind of background check at all, although if the seller sells you a gun knowing that you're not supposed to have one it is illegal and he can get in trouble.

I think the laws are too lax overall but I doubt they will be tightened anytime in the near future.

They're not lax enough. They need to repeal the NFA.

Basically this. I bought pic related a couple of weeks ago from an estate auction with no background check.

Attached: CarcanoM91_03-03-2019_A.jpg (1200x800, 560K)

just say no to the question when getting the background check

This is why they won’t let you become a state

Just join a shooting sport. Then you can have guns in that class. The police does a background check and can check if you properly lock your guns away at home.

The only mass shooting that I know of also had legal guns.
>Van der Vlis, wearing a bulletproof vest and armed with a semi-automatic Smith & Wesson M&P15-22, a stainless steel Colt M1911 .45-caliber pistol, and a Taurus Raging Bull .44 Magnum revolver,[2] first got out of his black Mercedes-Benz and shot a person outside, then entered the Ridderhof mall and fired more than 100 rounds,[12] killing six people and injuring another 17 before he took a pistol, and took his own life.
>He had a history of psychological and psychiatric problems, including paranoid schizophrenia; in 2006 he spent 10 days in a closed institution after attempting suicide.[20] He tried to commit suicide at least twice in 2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphen_aan_den_Rijn_shopping_mall_shooting

Borderline impossible unless you're really wealthy and stupid, or become part of the police/military

Very easy as far as hunting gear goes.
But forget about handguns. You need to be in a shooting club to have one, and they are all full.

We need close to $1000 in paperwork, 3 witnesses that can testify you're not a violent person, firearm handling safety classes and after all of that 4 months wait. It still doesn't guarantee you'll be granted any permit.

On the bright side our dogs are safe from the ATF so we can own SBR's and anything firearm related they control without paying extra.

In his case it's stupid to not sell him a gun. Why cuck yourself being honest on something unjust?

>ask for gun license
>have to study for a gun exam
>if you pass that exam, must go to gun safety training
>if you succeed, one year later you get your gun license
its kinda like taking a driving license

every household is entitled 1 firearm without any permit
open and concealed carry will require permit tho, much paperwork and need a reason

Very difficult. Criminals also have better weapons than the police.

Our police is armed like a military.

In fact, they can also call in the military police who have APC's with machine guns and choppers.

virtually impossible unless you're a cop or in the military

why do you have it ?
we had the same during the ETA terrorist group active era in basque country

They used to patrol Indonesia.

Now they patrol the Netherlands.

Attached: a6e3f0d0bbc0f8b824bb2d5a9afb206441e0b09874deebddcfbd57924a3e0458.jpg (620x565, 77K)

We had one of the first terror attacks in Europe. Where some Molucans hijacked a train and a school. It ended up with the Dutch military police shooting the place up lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIvw4yuIjz0

Easy if you know where to look.

Attached: .jpg (937x1171, 208K)

>be american
>get shot

ah didnt know about that, interesting

They shot 15000 bullets through the train.

The school then surrendered.

They said the couldn't count the bullet holes in some of the suspects because they were filled with metal shards from the train cabin as well.

the only country in the world that deserves guns is switzerland

Attached: 1478650019089.jpg (1341x3636, 473K)

>tf
>tp

Attached: dicapbrows.png (220x220, 126K)

Dutch military practicing money transports... the line between polite, military police and military is only the level of violence that is used.

youtube.com/watch?v=9wgIDuheFho

Apache pilot looking for two armed men

youtube.com/watch?v=vKE9jw05tUk

You only can get a hunting rifle after going through background check and training course. And if it's not hunting season you have to store them at the local police station

F16's helps tracking a vehicle.

youtube.com/watch?v=O8CgcT7ikUI

Firearms are legal in Australia and require a license. As far as I know, the type of license required depends on how you use it. You must be able to prove to the licensing agency that you have an active and ongoing need for a firearm, otherwise you license will be revoked if you already have one, or it won't be approved in the first place.

It's common for farmers to have firearms to deal with pests harming their crops or livestock. People who enjoy hunting or shooting at a gun range can also apply for a permit. If approved, you're expected to be an active member of the club or your license and gun is taken.

US Republicans consistently and wrongly assume that guns are completely banned here, which is not true. Our system is pretty good actually. It works well.

2 marine choppers with special forces, 5 APC's and 150 soldiers for a school hostage drill.

youtube.com/watch?v=emdFFXKbw9c

>most types of firearms banned
>arm and a leg to own bolt action rifles
M8, our homicide rate declined faster than yours without more gun laws.

The Swiss system works well and is actually reasonable. Your nanny staate isn't.

So, if you commit a crime with something like an AK47 here. Then the police might declare it too dangerous for themselves. And then the military will come after you.

Basically impossible unless you are a judge or something like a multi dollar millionaire.
>Ask for license
>Tests and letters
>Pass the local police station,district,state then finally the inspector general of the police himself.
>Get license that states the amount of ammo too
>Once empty bring the shell to the police station to get letter to buy ammo.

A decent summary here:
Shooting club membership is not mandatory however, it's just the easiest way to prove you shoot regularly. Also handguns require an additional 2-year training period.

T. Sport shooting license holder

Attached: 2017-07-22 16.35.45.jpg (2656x1494, 2.58M)

Our system is alike that of the aussie yet we still have about ~20% more firearms per capita than switzerland yet our gun-related death rate is about the same. Aussies have half the weapon/capita rate but also only 1/3 the gun-related death rate. Seems fair to me.

>>Our system is alike that of the aussie yet we still have about ~20% more firearms per capita than switzerland
No it isn't and no we don't, you ignoramus.
>Aussies have half the weapon/capita rate but also only 1/3 the gun-related death rate. Seems fair to me.
Gun-related deaths is an unnecessary statistic that borders on misinformation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_Arms_Survey

Ah yes, the survey where they just added couple of hundred thousand black guns in the number for the fuck of it.

So your opinion serves as a contradicting source? Interesting.

Not as difficult as the memes make out but more difficult than in most places.

just do private sales. No background checks :^)