Be a teacher

>Be a teacher
>Assign my students an essay
>Literally cannot read some of their handwriting, making it impossible to grade them
What countries know this feel?

Attached: e4e-what-we-do-teacher-led-advocacy_0.jpg (2076x1024, 121K)

>Be a teacher

Attached: brainlettttt[1].jpg (800x450, 44K)

>Be language teacher
>Asian students have perfect handwriting
>South American students write in block script bordering on cuneiform but they do me the courtesy of blatantly google translating the most difficult words
>Europeans write in cursive so effeminate it makes my mother’s look high test
>Middle Eastern students
>doing homework ever
>African students literally do not exist in any of the three language schools I’ve worked in

I used to do this shit on purpose hahahahahahhahahaha

>handwritten essays in the current year

the work of those children is irrelevant, grades of those children are irrelevant, and your existence as a teacher is also fucking irrelevant
it literally doesnt even matter
how much of a retard do you have to be to not know what to do with illiterate children when you are the one who is supposed to make them literate is beyond me

they used to beat us up for obedience in my family, and i could read and write cyrillic printed, cyrillic cursive, latin printed and latin cursive before i even started school

making kids write out an essay on paper would be child abuse in the current year

Honestly the Jow Forums students would rather hand-write most of their work than try to configure Word in English
>I’ve spent entire 3-hour lectures solely on proper essay formatting tutorials in Word
>these ADULT students sign their name at the very bottom of academic essays like they’re writing me a warm letter

Attached: Screen-Shot-2012-05-24-at-10.54.16-AM.jpg (300x217, 8K)

How else am I supposed to write a 800 word essay in 90 minutes

type slowly

have you ever had impure thoughts about them?

Attached: 7BD6E76ECCFB4C608C9771AC99B11F68.jpg (750x750, 33K)

They’re all over 20
>you decide
>but I’m a huge fan of Spain and Italy now

So make them type it up, I'm over 30 and by elementary school I was handing in typed up essays.

Idk everyone writes either in calibri or arial here.

>med girls
nice
i have impure thoughts about my teacher too but we're both awkward fucks so its going nowhere

Attached: srek.png (634x387, 121K)

>0/100 not legible

>Look up cursive cyrillic out of curiosity
>Pic related
Fuck me that looks hard to read, I'll take kanji over that any day.

Attached: cursive cyrillic.jpg (648x350, 92K)

Those look like straight-up squiggles.

Shit looks like it's trying to scribble out a mispelled word

student here, I try to make my writing as efficient and as legible as possible, (i want to study my notes later) it's a hybrid between block and cursive and I think that with a bit of extra care it can look good too.

>tralse

looks more like arab or doctor's prescription, or just //////////////

Mad respect for you teaching. I couldn’t do it but we need more men teaching. It’s proven to improve boys grades. Don’t be a faggot.

Nobody writes like that

Attached: nobody goes there.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>hand writing in 2019
l m a o

>doctor's prescription
Bitch you guessed it

doctors here prescribe in arab though
if it has a signature and it's literally unintelligible squiggling then it's prescription, 100% guarantee

Attached: 1388738662563.gif (400x428, 88K)

The whole first row of google images was stuff like that. I would actually like to see some done right.
Cyrillic anons, show me your cursive!

>had nice handwriting
>teachers told me I held my pen wrong and needed to use block letters
>now my handwriting is a messed up mix between looped letters and block letters and I hold my pen even more wrong

test

i studied russian in university in australia, this is how i write. russian anons - i'm very sorry for raping your language on this letter, i only understand a little bit of russian.

Attached: DSC_0540.jpg (3840x2160, 2.32M)

I can actually read this unlike shit I've seen written by actual Russians

I am an adult but my handwriting looks like that of a first grader.

Who said op is a male?

Nah, your handwriting is normal. Few mistakes, but it is ok. Good job!

Those examples are of medical students writings. It is a russian meme that only doctors can read this shit. But almost nobody writes like that.

awesome lol, good to know considering i havent practiced in years!
took a few tries though cause i kept writing an s instead of
a c in pyccкий, i do the same thing in english sometimes when i try to write an r and write a p instead