What a legend

Attached: NZmeme.png (492x920, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/first-victim-nice-terror-attack-8430411.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

epic meme bro :)

Attached: 2_n.jpg (937x1171, 151K)

woah insectoid meme

Based fuck those shit skins

Attached: 1454189166003.png (400x400, 8K)

>mutt k/d

Attached: Capture.jpg (360x510, 33K)

Can you even read the sticky for once?

Umm lol

Attached: Untitled.png (313x299, 12K)

the absolute state of sadam hussein

Deleted

really wonder what kind of person are you to support murder terrorism and cruelty to innocent men women and children literally setting yourself up as unequivacally evil (OP) #

Only way i can come up is either false flag Jew or mossad

let it never be forgotten that white people also praise terrorist attacks. it aint just the muslims

cringe and cuckpilled

Mossad

All of them are false flags and not white no white person irl will support this autistic criminals other than severly mentally deprived individuals that can not function

>Ethno-nationalist travels abroad and proceeds to kill locals there.
>"Based and redpilled"
What happened, Jow Forums?

Woah, I thought supporting terrorism shouldn't be allowed

Tons of botnet mossad accounts to descredit and make white nationalism as terrorism

ah yes killing non targets is what you do best

Attached: ayy.jpg (403x641, 52K)

are you butthurt because you've always wanted to?

Attached: 1552630135523.jpg (968x681, 201K)

I got banned for challenging these terrorist supporters on pol its likely an organized campaign to try to make terrorism accepted and the "norm" of white right people by the numbers that support.

That girl was calling for help tho
She didn't ignore ehqt was happening
Nice try manipulating people

That’s because it is. Either way you will go extinct soon so it doesn’t really matter.

yea, that's definitely Mossad

I thought you would call me a pussy or a coward.and not admit you are trying to get terrorism, cruelty and murder tied to white identarianism.

Attached: 1551969423370.jpg (591x570, 74K)

why cant we just live without muslims? how come japan and other muslimless countries dont have these muslim problems?

life without minorities is better prove me wrong

Because you are not rich get money than worry about other things.

Attached: 11059620-6815797-image-a-19_1552699486987.jpg (634x823, 152K)

Based Serb

But there were Pakis and Arabs, no Turks there. He went there because of Ottoman/Turkish history

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

did you cheer when this happened? are you mad because it happened to your people now?

Attached: 1552633207568.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

b-but what about anteefa and leftist violence??

What's behind this?

nice selfie francomutt

That police was a good Muslim

you do realize the guy in that pic getting shot is a muslim right? u fucking retard lol

>if you don't agree with white supremacist terrorism you must agree with islamic terrorism

how fucking warped are you people?

how many of these people were muslims?

how many are they going to kill before you realize they want you dead?

go back to where you came from

Attached: 1552628903898.jpg (960x720, 189K)

kys terrorist sympathizer

Ninjas.

nah, terrorism is definitely bad, but muslims shouldn't be surprised when the crazy elements of the people they're attacking start attacking back

simple as

ah the blowback argument. it's bullshit when used to try to explain killing of innocent westerners and it is bullshit when trying to explain killing innocent muslims. collective punishment is evil, simple as.

The first victim that was crushed by the truck was a Muslim
google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/first-victim-nice-terror-attack-8430411.amp

Can you explain how NZ was being attacked?
If that's the motive he should have targeted Chinese who are actively subverting our government and buying up resources and land.

it is evil, where did i say it wasn't? muslims kill innocent westerners, westerners are mad and are bound to kill innocent muslims. now muslims are going to attack a church somewhere, and then someone else will attack muslims again

maybe muslims should be the bigger man except that'll never happen ahahaha they're fucking murderous barbaric savages

was he targeting muslims or was he targeting westerners?

muslims are attacking the west, NZ/AUS are the west, why is this hard to understand? you some sort of reddit refugee?

You are no better than the average Isis we are trying to get rid off from the middle east

All discussion of the New Zealand terrorist attack should take place in Jow Forums. Jow Forums is for respectful discussion of world cultures. Trolling will not be tolerated.

A ship hit a mine? America btfo

Most victims by terrorism were muslims in the middle east

am i? am i really no better? i've never harmed anyone in my life and isis was burning people alive in cages but because i've hurt your sensibilities i'm literally no worse than isis?

be honest with me, you're a terrorist sympathizer, you smile when they kill people with trucks

>muh cycle of violence
like i said, it's bullshit and collective punishment is evil. just because alt-right and isis believes in them doesn't mean that we should surrender in the face of terrorism. just kill the fuckers, both western terrorists and muslim terrorists. liberalism WILL prevail.

>be honest with me, you're a terrorist sympathizer, you smile when they kill people with trucks
lmao at this projecting. seems like we found the real terrorist sympathizer after all.

>just kill the fuckers, both western terrorists and muslim terrorists. liberalism WILL prevail.
yeah agreed but that won't happen so welcome to the fucking real world, you're only gonna see more of this. doesn't help that muslims are way more prone to violence, have essentially been at war since their existence, and have started this entire cycle. it won't be ending in our lifetime so strap in

doesn't help you much considering the amount of potential threats you let in either

Our only terrorist attack was France.
They came here legally by our points based visa system. I want immigration cut by 99% but it's not an attack or invasion.

No, I've never harmed anyone in my life.
The only time I had sympathy for them was during the Iraqi war. At that time I didn't realize much how bad terrorism was, but now I know better not to support such groups.

>gloom and doom
yeah no, our societies will prevail and terrorists will never break us. like the last time right wingers held the world hostage it ended in the deaths of 50 million people but they got curb stomped hard. that situation was exponentially worse than what we face today, liberalism (and communism) won the day then and it will win it today with much much smaller and inefficient opponents in alt-right and isis.

>locals

Well, to be fair, New Zealand is a colonial country
They do have their own native people

>yeah no, our societies will prevail and terrorists will never break us.
ah, hello tourist, hope you're enjoying your experience so far

I only wish it were more.

>le edgy chan countreculture
lmao

>we are all one! liberalism will win! they will never break us!
yeah nah really where did you come here from?

Why are Americans so bad at mass shootings?

not enough catholics here for mass shootings, americans are better at worship service shootings

Attached: 220px-Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (220x258, 13K)

Well done lad.

Attached: 1401077323964.jpg (500x571, 146K)

Emus wouldn't stand a chance

Attached: I ain't fraid of no emu.jpg (632x415, 55K)

You don't wanna be a centrist now do you?

Friendly fire
The Canadians and Americans both assaulted the island from different sides so when they met each other they thought the opposite side were Japs.

It literally says the ship hit a fucking mine.

no, they hit a mine. There was also traps on the island and some friendly fire. but it wasnt the canadian / us getting on opposing sides like how you described.

There's still almost 200 non-mine casualties.

What's with you and posting that pic? what the fuck?