Your country

Your country

Your opinion about Ubisoft

Attached: [email protected] (1000x1000, 278K)

Immersive, semi-believable, good gameplay, terrible optimization

>stab enemy 15 times
>he's still at half health

>Shitty security (their two factor login doesn't even work the way it should)
>Nags everytime you start a game without the useless overlay enabled.
>UPLAY is shit.
>Do not harm citizens....
>Fucking abstergo.

I'd say they're pretty good.

Attached: What's_going_on.jpg (780x585, 27K)

Attached: 15520511980010.jpg (720x965, 151K)

flag
total garbage

Attached: generic-cat-gif.gif (294x359, 1.95M)

Downgrade/10

You have no credibility because of your manga image of loser.

I like asscreed games, especially the Ezio trilogy, Black Flag, Origins and Odyssey.

>their games often need a few more weeks of bugfixing before release
>most of their games do have micro transactions but mostly it's just cosmetics or stuff you still can get by playing the game
>they actually listen to their fanbase (sometimes) constantly try to improve and push into new genres (not like EA which literally just makes the same garbage every year)
>uplay launcher is annoying but whatever at least it's not as bad as origin

All in all one of the better videogame giants, definitely not the best and also not the worst.

Attached: 1550571018873.jpg (1068x1056, 116K)

Turkey
I like Anno and AssCreed series, wish they would cut back on microtransactions though.

Every Far Cry after Blood Dragon was redundant.

Ubishit

ubisoft just opened a office here probably to do the slave work

Attached: ubisoft20180729.jpg (650x386, 31K)

Argentina
Among the worst videogame companies in the world. Prince of Persia was their last good IP, pretty much everything after 2007 is a shitfest. Although I'm surprised because the South Park games are genuinely good.

flag
literally self-replication shit
I like far-cry 2 and chaos theory btw

They're better than EA but not by much.

Prince of Persia trilogy is one of my favorite game series. And I liked Chaos theory a lot.

kek

Flag
They made good games once.

Ukraine. Played a some games of assasins creed series. good but not much

seething

Based

they're garbage but not as bad as EA

BASED BRETON BUSINESS

They've fucking damn near ruined one of my favorite series. At least the levels and level design is the best its ever been, but everything outside of the gameplay has been raped by Ubishit.

Attached: trials rising.png (1646x1326, 985K)

Shit overly-commercial company, but still puts out a good game once in a while. Not as shit as EA who have been consistently shit since they've released ME2 in 2010 and BF3 in 2011.

please stop making ubi threads, they are a garbage company that make garbage games

JANNIEEEEEEESSS!!!!!!!!

They used to make based games

Attached: 220px-Sands_of_time_cover.jpg (220x282, 31K)

I bought watchdog 2 because it had a black mc but never really played it because it made me realize i grew out of open world games

We used to call then the "Rockstar rival" before the release of watchdogs, now we just call then "that french company that makes ass creed and far cry every single year"