Swarthy hapas

>swarthy hapas

Attached: 1200px-Latin_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1200x1200, 272K)

yeah

>Mexican colony

t. Desert Fillipino

Hapa means half white.
Wheres the white side, Paco??

He probably means Spain and Portugal

i don't have a single drop of mongoloid blood in my veins

>t. Desert Fillipino colony

Post hapa belly

Speaking of mixes. I know a Mexican-Armenian guy. I thought that was an interesting mix.

I know a lot of mexican koreans pretty odd T B H

You don't have amerind?

And half yellow. Where's the yellow?
Do you even doubt about the amerimutt """education"""?

that's right

Attached: 1552661584146.jpg (178x78, 5K)

BASED

I know a lot of bolivians pakis pretty odd T B H

>It's incredibly hard to distinguish East Asian DNA from Native American
>This has led to cases of chi's in Europe being told they are a considerable part Asian and Asians in the USA being told they're native American

pic for reference

Attached: genetic_1.png (1230x545, 78K)

ASIAN CENTURY IS TRUE LADS

You do know where Amerindians come form right?

Where is this from? To my knowledge, I think Ancestry has the best testing service, since they have the biggest reference populations.

Don't know, just ripped from google. I only remembered that because i have a cousin in Germany and she did a DNA test and came back 20% Asian. lol

what how does this happen are you indonesian

Didn't know I'm mongoloid. Cool

ASIAN CENTURY

are you a chi my fren?

Si hermanito

Attached: frenn.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

23andme doesn't differentiate between East Asian and Native American. Ancestry does. Look on youtube for comparisons of both.

swarthy hapas=americans

I didn't know that. I never really though of taking one though. My cousin only took it because my mothers side has a Dutch surname, and wanted to see if we had Dutch ancestry, turns out nope, just Iberian, small amounts of broad north western and 20% "Asian" turns out some ancestor got cucked or something. Don't even have my cousin on facebook to go stalk her profile to see if she posted the results online.