Only countries that have beat the United States of America in a war may post in this thread

Only countries that have beat the United States of America in a war may post in this thread

Attached: 2FD7D02C-2DD9-4358-BCCF-60D5C419A0EA.jpg (1000x1000, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasi-War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1547938006719.png (1000x1000, 229K)

hello friend

You didn’t exist in 1812

Attached: A086D86D-21D9-4C43-AA3D-5AFCDC1B0B2F.png (680x763, 162K)

where are my chink frens

Canada did not exist during the time of the war of 1812, please show yourself out.

Canada wasn’t it’s own country back in 1812 you know. It was also a stalemate between both sides if you would like to get really technical.

based Vietnam.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasi-War
>2000 ships seized by France
>85 by the US
>burgerpedia calls it a US victory
lmaoing at American sailors

@102867524
good bait

I'm Iraqi, can I post?

>still didn't pay our debts in full
get fucked

>Britain renounced claim to American land
>Stopped the seizure of US sailors
Even if you include yourself in with the Brits, the brits didn't win. That is if we're going with the Vietnamese definition, where if the aggressor leaves, we win

You lost to us twice fren

Hello fren

>28 American dead vs 1000 French dead
>Getting bested in naval combat by a nation that is 10 years old and has 1/8th your population

That's a yikes from me.

>1991: Bush loses power, Saddam stays in power
>2011: America forced to withdraw in chaos

I count two victories

Um honey you aren't allowed to post here
Also americans won the war for aussie pussy

Attached: 7182210-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 95K)

i know you're memeing but in 1991 the point wasn't to remove saddam. that was later

what if you beat the Confederate States of America?

Nah only later years after the war they did the whole "hurr durr goal wasn't to remove Saddam". In the lead up to the gulf war and even during everyone in the media was saying how Saddam was finished, the Americans would overthrow him or he'd be removed by an internal coup/Revolution, or even that he'd left for exile to Algeria.

It's part of the reason why bush junior invaded

That's what the media said lad. We were still bros with Saddam and when he continued to be a cunt we sent the next Bush to finish him off

>attack kuwait
>get btfo
>it was really about removing saddam guys
that would had been a bonus but it wasn't primary. plus it would probably be better to have the entire coalition help out him instead of doing it solo 12 years later lad

nobody won anything in those 40 years of suffering except the west.

Attached: 1548099191731.png (645x773, 11K)

Attached: _.png (308x658, 24K)

Schwarzkopf and bush wanted to remove Saddam but the Saudis pretty much vetoed it when it turned out the guys who would replace him were Iranians (which is pretty much what happened after 2003)

>commie kikes and Asians
>vs white Christians

You lost that one pal

>implying the Da'waa party and its autistic shenanigans weren't put on by purpose to inflame sunnis

Americans aren't that smart. They were legit retarded enough to think Iraq would be a liberal democracy

>>Britain renounced claim to American land
American invasion of Canada repelled, White House burned
>>Stopped the seizure of US sailors
Because Napoleon was defeated and impressment of US sailors simply wasn't needed or useful anymore

It is a democracy, just a really shitty and unstable one.
>burning down the meeting house for politics
Wew quite impressive. Washington D.C isn’t our economic center, it’s not our London. There’s a reason you couldn’t take New York.

>le white Christians
suck my fucking penis you subhuman

*btfos your ships and sign a friendship treaty so you can finally sail without pirates attacking you*
Hello frens

Union victory against CSA counts?

Kek is that what you call a victory?

Attached: 07375C64-EA39-4CFB-ACDA-1E525605385A.jpg (572x2140, 656K)

>*gets cucked into repaying ransom and freeing the british consul*

It would've been cool if we saved the tsar family and moved them to Alaska or something.

Incompetent Ottoman puppets

The Iraqi army got BTFO in 1991 and had to withdraw from Kuwait.

How is that a US loss?

If you can talk yourselves into thinking you won Vietnam, we can do the same.

>amerilards
>winning against anyone

Attached: 1541011100316.png (284x240, 95K)

basednam

Why?

Hmm
I’d say that it doesn’t count because the entire point of the CSA was that they weren’t the USA, but at the same time those hicks had no right to secede so...