This is how our world would look like if there was no religion

this is how our world would look like if there was no religion

Attached: LS-CROSSRAIL.jpg (736x552, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36g3auOm9HA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If there was no religion+no russians

the russians should had raped you out of existence

That looks fucking trash

I don't want worship money

Attached: 1550704928777.png (500x484, 160K)

Coo, where are the people?

Living like fucking hamsters

Like they could, little dicked cucks

If there wasn't religion, what would the average person before modernity done all day?

I have more sympathy towards fat capitalists who worship money than to religious subhumans, at least object of their obsession is real unlike god and magic sky paradise where everyone has everything once they die

Literally anything would’ve been more productive than chanting to the sky

>religion bad!!

Attached: images.png (210x240, 9K)

Ofc a goatfucking mudhut dwelling subhuman thinks that atheism is something bad

looks good for mass shooting

In most early civilizations (such as in Mesopotamia and China), religion was a pretty important part of the state. What could have replaced that given that the vast majority of people were uneducated?

We did

>Implying Money obsession would not be nothing if you die early

it looks like a hellhole

Nothing would have replaced it
There would have been no state
The free market would have brought progress and prosperity to this world

No you didn't. The evidence can be seen today and the fact that we are still superior to you

implying rich "people" don't have a immortality recipe

Also love those eco-tech essays.

One of my first memories of fear from childhood is related to religion. Still despise it.

That's unreal, even afterlife is more "real".

No, we did. There are not Germans left. Cope.

>preventing human body from aging with science is less realistic than magic land where you can sit on a cloud and talk to winged people

Keep seething you slavshit. Facts are saying that we are superior to you.

I can dispute immortality without trying it to myself, can you dispute afterlife without trying it to yourself?

Attached: Berlín,_Tiergarten,_sovětský_památník.jpg (2848x2136, 1.41M)

FVTVRE

Attached: 4232.jpg (768x984, 147K)

you know what stfu monkey hope your mosque is next to be shot

I'm not even slightly mad at you, my Russian brother. It is okay to be angry after such news. I understand that and take no offense at your insults.
That's stupid, you don't need to disprove every arbitrary claim to know it is false.
However, it is possible to make a logical argument for reincarnation.

Woah this array of stones truly shows me that you are an absolute fucking idiot who is incapable of anything other besides fcking his own mother and eating his own shit. Your fellow countrymen (if they can even considered to be human at all) surely love working for 500 €'s a month while living in a 3rd world shithole. Keep coping subhuman the only argument you can come up with is "muh 2nd world war" (in the first one you got raped like the bitch you are)

>you don't need to disprove every arbitrary claim to know it is false.
Yes it needs, that's why theory is nothing without practice.

I have never seen a kraut being so anally devastated before, did you got bullied by turks in school

Attached: rsz_reichstag.jpg (600x800, 93K)

Na I am just kinda tired that the only argument your people have is the WW2 meme. In every other aspect you are trash tier and you would know that when you weren't born as a russian brainlet wit a sub 50 IQ

>this is how our world would look like if there was no religion
That is completely and utterly wrong. Just look at history: People were living in scattered huts before Christianity came. When it came, churches formed the kernel of villages and later towns and cities. Literally every European city has a church at it's center. And of course churches were the first buildings not to be made from mud and twigs, but from stones or bricks. We wouldn't have houses were it not for religion.
Religion also brought us the first laws. Man would be lawless without it. Religion is what turned a bunch of people into a working society, whether you like it or not.

Attached: 1400331614326.png (222x211, 4K)

>only argument your people have is the WW2 meme
yeah you lost it lol

cope

i can't even tell when people are being ironically retarded anymore considering how much actual stupidity is on this board

accept the fact that you lost it and move on with your life

you guys lost ww1 to the germans

iran is a visual aid how religion can make a shit from normal country

I did accept it lmao what are you talking about. It's simply tiresome that your shitholes only argument is having won WW2 (thanks to the commieloving ame*icans)

To the commies.

Loser

loser lol

t. samefag

you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about but ok

He's correct. If not for the Ayatollah and his shitty """"revolution"""", Iran would have STEAMROLLED into Baghdad back in 1980

)))

Attached: imagesthen-and-now4.jpg (480x427, 78K)

iraq was backed by the rest of the world, iran just had a revolution and still held off sadaam. there wouldn't have been a war in the first place if iran was still under amerimutt's boot.
oh okay you actually are retarded sorry

>iran just had a revolution and still held off sadaam
By wasting hundreds of thousands of lives in suicide assaults. The army of the Shah would have obliterated Hussein

Religion is not to be compared to literal death cults that say they're based on religion, but go against much of what that religion says is right.

>go against much of what that religion says is right
ever read the Bible m8?

North Korea has no religion

Yes. That's why we have a New Testament which replaces the old one.

>>>>>>>
They literally worship their leader as a semi-god. Plus they have regular religions anyway, like Christianity.

Yeah, only Juche cult

>wasting
do you know what the goal was in war?
the army of the "shah" was propped up by america. after the revolution they switched to sadaam.
it's fucking stupid to say otherwise. it'd be like holding up saudi arabia as the shining example of what a country should be just because they have hundreds of billions of dollars in american weapons and western goons propping them up.
a free nation will always be stronger. just look at syria.

learn the truth about christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=36g3auOm9HA

>omg they're wearing jeans look how advanced they were!

Attached: 1551408612261.jpg (647x831, 110K)

>this is what wannabe Christians believe
The vast majority of rules of the Old Testament still apply, only the covenants change.

Stop posting, Khomeini. Iran stopped being good in 1979 and you have to stop trying to cope with it.

> omg my cutted dick just blow up, its so haram

Attached: iranian-women-fashion-1970-before-islamic-revolution-iran-32.jpg (880x606, 128K)

look up pre revolution and post revolution stats on wealth inequality, literacy rate, women in uni, job opportunities, etc etc.

is there a single thing you can name that was actually better before the revolution? we even have our own space program now.

>Iran stopped being good in 1953

fixed that for you

no, thats how it would look like if there were no kikes.

Nah, as clashing with scientific discovery its spiritual elements are, the human morals they taught were the necessary middleground for advanced civil morality to eventually form, especially with Judeo-Christianity. True that unfortunately others were just forms of control (or became control methods like the former) once terrible leaders realized faith's hold on people, but when has anything gone unscathed.

And sure enough, western civilization currently lacking some centralized form of unified goal or belief is partly why they're being taken over by social media addiction, cultural misplacement and identity manipulation.

Who hurt you Ahmet?

the winds would make going on those terraces horrible