What do you think of Ukraine and Ukrainians?

I greatly admire their history and culture, there must be some pride in considering yourself Ukrainian. The language is also very beautiful. With the current growth the country is seeing I can’t wait to see how Kiev will look like in 2030

Attached: 551876EB-EAEA-40B6-87B6-864855EC30C8.jpg (425x255, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3EwoLkwq_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probs the hottest chicks on the planet. Least the ones ive seen here

Do you personally know Ukrainians? Do you have any Ukrainian friends

Bump

yo tyrone wassup ?

too many of them here, they like to revv their car engines very loud at night and wake the whole neighbourhood up

>With the current growth the country is seeing

Attached: 30229b386292184e5239632fee83d1ed.jpg (397x391, 67K)

ive met a lot, both male and female, usually in night clubs in really high end areas here. Males are nice but the females are awesome, real party animals, and always ready for fun

You keep bothering me, French user
My name is not Tyrone, it’s Malcolm and I don’t appreciate shitposts in my thread, I only want peaceful discussions about Ukraine

i feel bad for them

Not a real country.
Not a smartest people, that blame anyone else, but themselves.

what do you want to know ?

Fuck you ivan and fuck putin, get the fuck out of ukraine

Pathetic.

What other people think of Ukraine and what they like/dislike about it
I should also mention that for the sake of keeping the discussion civil I highly advise Polish posters to stick to lurking, I can’t stop you from sharing your thoughts but I would much rather have a peaceful thread

Ukraine should be closed off to be become an open air breed farm for Europeans only! Just a massive breeding farm. Slavic women have naturally big boobs and child bearing hips - Let's capitalize that and replenish the negative population growths.

But you’re not european??

>haha stop blaming others, Russia totally had nothing to do with Ukraine's current state xDDD

I like their fork logo

If it was real, you would declare war already, stop deluding yourself.

?? Of course I am. Matter of fact my paternal grandparents were Ukrainians from Cherepovets.

bullied by Ruskies
attractive women

>you would declare war already
Yeah man, declaring war would be such a great idea...

They're B&R

Everyone in the world, except for *maybe* BRICS would support you. The only one reason why you all talk no action is because there is no battles between us and you going on.

>everyone would support you
No one wants to go to war with Russia. Not to mention that Ukraine would probably collapse in such a situation.

Ukrainians will be used to bleach the USA

East Slavic bros. Too bad people of both countries were involved into war by shitty politicians. Fuck Putin and good luck to Ukraine

>like
The Country itself, weather and nature
>dislike
People. Also language sound very harsh and hard.

Not only Ukrainians speak this language actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=u3EwoLkwq_o

>Pros
Nice cities and girls.
Some historic hot-spots.
>Cons
very poor country full of corruption, AIDS and retarded nationalists.

unironically if Ukrainians were not immigrating to poland en masse we would be importing pajeets or filipions

We should hold a "joint military exercise" with Ukraine against the Yellow State.

Attached: puukolla_puhki_se_aasian_paise.gif (240x180, 2.92M)

so you are saying that white ukrainians are better than brown pajeets?

Best immigrants I am glad we are receiving them instead of some muslim shitskins

would get better, eventually