Based aussie

Based aussie

Attached: nKak6jjuF1W89AU-VideoToMp4.webm (640x352, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcTdMQZXOlU
youtube.com/watch?v=PoCwXn40KvQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>everyone has a camera on.

Post the part straight after where the lefty wanker gets pinned down by Our Senator Fraser Anning

you mean where he's being held down by 5 people, not including anning

tough guys lmao

Attached: strong men.jpg (634x375, 58K)

>2 grown alt-right btfo small teens
>B-b-based

A literal zoomer lmao

Attached: 1534510333036.gif (478x350, 178K)

fraser is the fucking best. just slaps the little cunt right in the mug.

Fucking based.

Boomers BTFO

Literally anyone could've knockout this zoomer midget manlet dwarf goblin gnome incel.

and yet they need 5 of them to keep him on the ground

no they didnt everyone just wants to pretwnd theyre doing something

Just found out this is from Melbourne. I'm not surprised.

>I never played footy and don't know what a pile is

footy is a shit sport

t. banana bender

ITT
Massive cope

nah I'm from Perth, I just dislike afl.

>that slow mechanical turn which is typically followed by the taking of a life
based

want to see the rest

youtube.com/watch?v=WcTdMQZXOlU

here

The difference between Australians and Austrians

youtube.com/watch?v=PoCwXn40KvQ

haha slapped that zoomer's shit

fucking based aussies

Absolutely bitch slapped.

corporate dog should've been lynched

Did you miss the part where the zoomer hit him back and had to get held down by multiple people

Attached: comfyAF.jpg (630x630, 35K)

>this guy owns me bacon now

fucking based

california doesn't deserve this guy

Attached: 1523162565961.jpg (247x242, 22K)

Well done, the bastard deserves more than an egg.

I didn't see him hit back.

You will always be dogpiled in a situation like that. Nothing about "needing" more than one person for that twig.

Brainwashed zoomer, pathetic.

The second after baldie punched him he fought back
Be honest, if this wasn't politically motivated you'll be rooting for the guy

How so?

>The second after baldie punched him he fought back
>Be honest, if this wasn't politically motivated you'll be rooting for the guy

Attached: 1462676931485.jpg (719x564, 297K)

There's nothing worse than a leftist 'Australian', everything about the ideology is antithetical to Australian culture and way of life.
Anning is a retard but he represents a subset of Australia, for better or worse. These 'people' just LARP as prog Amerifats.

Do you guys not have welfare?Addicts?Useless NEETs? All in common with leftist ideology
Chad

stop being a edgy zoomer apologist, you literal faggot

Honestly, how would an Indian react to this? I imagine Modi would do the same thing.

FUCK BOOMERS

Attached: trudeau.jpg (1000x750, 158K)

This is some serious OBSESSED

Only the politically motivated would root for that zoomer twig.

We have dole bludgers, but unlike in most of the world (rednecks, chavs, etc) bogans vote ALP over and over.
It's a respectable kind of bludging.

Miss Prime Ministeeeeeeer, you missed one!

>far right boomer

Should have used a knife not an egg

This. Australian zoomers are the most un-Australian poofters, especially the ones in Melbourne.

>needed
Stupidity would make someone think that

They are not right-wing, do you know what the right-wing is my dude
It's funny to see boomers get a taste of justice, they are living in a delusion
cope

jesus christ you are annoying. and wrong
no we wont accept you if you move to one of our countries, no matter how many autistic 4channel posts you make

I'm a zoomer and I honestly hate most zoomers.

nooooooo don't bother people I like

Wow you sure convinced me

>yes throw eggs at everyone i disagree with

Attached: download.png (201x250, 5K)

uhh

Attached: Jennifer-Suchland_Welkom-in-.9b378d5f.fill-1536x620-c100.jpg (1024x414, 157K)

Ha! That'll show 'em!
Time for some well earned Fortnite!

Attached: 1521970546114.png (604x496, 90K)

>noo you can't publicly humiliate retards
>#dayoftherope1488evropawillriseagain

whats there to convince, just saying how it is
yes. and those are the same people that move to the other side of the country if a brown person starts living next to them
are you underage? do ypu seriously thing this egg accomplished anything? the zoomer is the one who got humiliated for getting beat up

Singapore is a better place to live in then your country

How'd that turn out?

imo throwing eggs at someone only humiliates the thrower, not the target

alri zhang

>can't chew gum
Don't know why they haven't been embargoed yet.

There's nothing to convince me of, so you must resort to personal insults to get your point across

Did the shootings accomplish anything?
To you, they were a statement, right?

I'm not even a muslim, I'm just saying it as it is.

Only if public opinion is against the action

the shootings didnt accomplish shit. i dont support them either
thats not what we were talking about at all we were talking about the egging

Do you know why the zoomer egged him?

>Did the shootings accomplish anything?
It did, the media is talking about it non-stop. Muslims and whites are going to get radicalised even more, soon there'll be a revenge attack in Australia or NZ. It's doing exactly what the shooter wants.

cope

alri' i'd say
what went wrong in your opinion?

>YEAH EMBARGO 'EM
you can't solve all your problems this way, you know

the egging can literally only be viewed in context of the shooting you disingenuous retard

because of a statement he made stating his opinion about the situation in western countries
no you utter mongoloid. you can disagree with Anning and disagree sith the egging at the same time eejit

getting an egg thrown at is a form of protest, same freedom of speech memes apply to both
i only disagreed with your point of "that's not what we're talking about"

why exactly are you against the egging anyways?

Really?The top news stories where I live are about the vigils that people from all races and religions are holding out of solidarity, even Trump.At least Trump doesn't use tragedies to push his agenda, you have to be a really big cunt to do that.
No, it's because he couldn't even keep it in for half a day.I'm a gun rights advocate but I can agree with the sentiment that people who push for less gun laws after shootings are shitheads

because i think its fucking autistic and juvenile
it symbolises the younger generations (

Actually my local sheikh told us not to autists about this and "take revenge".

Feel free to screencap this post.

Attached: OldPatrickStock5-25-13.png (500x750, 42K)

I think you should have put a comma there somewhere. The phrasing makes it seem like your sheik told you to take revenge pr else you're autistic.

what form of protest would you have supported? I imagine you would find screeching on the internet to accomplish very little

>The top news stories where I live are about the vigils that people from all races and religions are holding out of solidarity,
Noice.
Here without any exception everyone and everything already insturentalized the happening for their own agenda. Some people even turned it as protest against global warming.

Lmao German niggas acting as if a C student is the next Ted Kaczynski

Yeah shit my bad.
>Actually my local sheikh told us not to be autists about this and do something dumb like "take revenge".
Sorry 5 eyes. Don't bust down my door anytime soon

Love mods haven’t deleted this shit. Fucking Jow Forumstards on every board now good fucking job.

>what form of protest would you have supported?
Nothing? Just go out and vote or use media to counter-argue his points. If you think encouraging violence to a politician solves things you're basically doing what the shooter wants. In fact it's worse, you're enticing low levels of violence that can be easily emulated and never accomplishes anything. If you think political violence is justified don't be a pussy about it and do it like the killer did and just start shooting people.

Option 1: take it in stride like an adult and walk it off
Option 2: flip the fuck out on a teenager and have your boomer armada help you out while the others film it
Teddy Roosevelt took a bullet and still continued on with his speech while saving the shooter from being torn apart by the audience. Why are aussies such oversensitive pussies?

"Jow Forums" has been on all boards since 2016. If anything the NZ shooter has divided Jow Forums because it's now a board full of redditors who were completely ironic about their opinions and unfamiliar with the old board.

Back in the Breivik days when the news board was small it was even edgier and the support for that kind of shooting was even greater. I have a feeling this will unironically kill the trumptard reddit portion of Jow Forums and make it scarier, but smaller.

>Back in the Breivik days when the news board was small it was even edgier and the support for that kind of shooting was even greater
LMAO you don't know shit. Breivik was shat on constantly for being a zionist shill and killing children(white at that)

When does Breivik get out, again? He’s definitely going to get skinned alive by the public the second he gets out of his hote- I mean “cell”.

@willconnolly__
This kid is the reincarnation of muhammad.

Can someone explain who are they and why the zoomer did it

Attached: 1552722679895.webm (1024x576, 316K)

>do terror attack in hopes of causing political division
>very next day people already cheering on politically motivated assault
Terrorsits win

Attached: DOOM.png (540x397, 277K)

You mean like Trump is constantly shat on for being a zionist back in 2016? People shat on Trump constantly but most of the board was on the Trump train, possibly because of outsiders however. Back on 2011 the /b/tard mentality was livelier and Breivek wasgenerally lionized on principle.

I remember when Jow Forums was much more of a violent cesspit of incel hatred as well, but after Elliot Rodgers it was systematically demoralized. It had the opposite effect.

>keeps staring at the phone screen
brain damaged

the boomer said the attack was the muslim's fault
zoomer didn't like this probably because reddit told him

people are now equating shooting 49 people to throwing an egg at someone and calling it "politically motivated assault" as if blaming the victims of a terrorist attack should go without consequences

>violent cesspit of incel hatred
Meant to say it was a cesspit of very edgy incels who were much more vocal about their hatred and more united. But since Rodge it was bullied to death.