Subhanallah! These White European students are very beautifully chanting a beautiful nasheed about welcoming The...

Subhanallah! These White European students are very beautifully chanting a beautiful nasheed about welcoming The Prophet to Medina. Inshallah, the rest of Europe would follow suit and return to the true faith.
youtube.com/watch?v=TkqsVRJGMNw&t=8s

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKLwutElZ-s
youtube.com/watch?v=z5HiXM9JGJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pf4UNJqv_-A
youtube.com/watch?v=-L-GOHa5-YQ&t=25s
bitchute.com/video/My0QxvjvngSM/
youtube.com/watch?v=YjbfIiMZH2s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludovic-Mohamed_Zahed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SUBHANALLAH :)

these are bosnians btw

yes, proud white europeans :)

>be Croatian
>be greedy fucker
>convert to Islam just to avoid paying taxes
Are Croatians the biggest Jews?

Same for much of Egaypt and the Levant's populations

Bosnians are not European.

Yes they are Frederik :)

who gives a shit
the problem is not religion its shitskins
i'd take a white muslim country over a brown christian one any day

masAllah

Attached: 1552249813318.png (500x508, 84K)

None of them have blonde hair how can they be white?

The girls are blonde under their hijab

this doesn't work, western europoors only mean themselves when they say european.

no they are not

quit posting brown people and acting like they're white. they probably all have poopoo eyes too

Mašallah subhanallah. Tovba estagrfurllah. Inšallah brother

>finns
>white

Attached: 1521147095616.jpg (247x250, 7K)

More and more Europeans are returning to the true faith :)

Attached: images (77).jpg (561x547, 34K)

Where in my point do i say im white you fucking inbred europoor subhuman nigger? Huh? Shut the fuck up monkey.

probably a turk in germany

gingers aint white

>seething

Attached: 150988340dd2551.jpg (250x241, 11K)

Boris Le Lay is right when he talks about this, white muslims are the last thing muslims would want. That's why efforts are not made in this direction but rather towards clashing than conversion.

It's not something to wish for because islam leads to stagnation in the long run, but if normal white men actually converted to islam en masse, do you know what would happen ? They would start making a shit ton of children, put society in order, end feminism, end gays, re-introduce death penalties and other harsh treatment for criminals, stop all forms of social parasitism ... It would relieve the white man of his guilt and he'd be allowed to do what he wants. It's the last thing brown people want actually, it'd fuck them over badly if they started converting white people.

I think in past times they (who did), converted to avoid warfare? I don't know, maybe someone can explain the history of that cult in those parts.

So you admit that you are illiterate like all western euopoor subhumans? Great.

he's brown diaspora trash

If anything Bosniaks have always been culturally, historically and genetically closer to Serbs

Why is Muslim music so shit compared to Christian music?

youtube.com/watch?v=MKLwutElZ-s

Attached: C995B176-7CE3-4094-AA81-448A49017A27.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Only Westnorthern Europeans are white.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5HiXM9JGJQ
here is Yusuf Islam, formerly known as Cat Stevens, performing the same nasheed. Subhanallah, I hope more Europeans embrace the true faith :)

Attached: Fishman-Cat-Stevens.jpg (727x486, 49K)

SEETHING incel frog

based

youtube.com/watch?v=pf4UNJqv_-A

this , d*naroids aren't even slavs and half of their vocabulary comes from asia minor

t. brown diaspora trash

youtube.com/watch?v=-L-GOHa5-YQ&t=25s
I am also particularly fond of this song by him :)

What are you talking about Muslims have tried to conquer Europe numerous times. Now they are resorting to just regular old slow conversion. If everyone just became Muslim you think current Muslims could be happy? I certainly would. We could end Israel, and I could go back to Palestine and live my life. Whites would actually feel encouraged to not race mix and have babies

>oh no he called me brown and diaspora :(
Fuck off you disgusting french rat. You are literally seething you whiny cunt

Can I ask Muslims a question?

Feels good to be right

Are Croatians not dinaroids? I thought you are all the same with Bosniaks and Srbins, no?

>implying I don't tell most people I'm diaspora upfront
Feels good to not be a retard

even far-right, anti muslim politicans such as Arnoud van Doorn are also seeing the truth and reveting to Islam. Subhanallah!

Attached: l_2690630.jpg (447x298, 89K)

better get a trip then, leb shit

What

you may, brother :)

Who cares lmao. They will burn them all just like they burned all the communists in the past century.

How do you not see Muhammad as a sexual deviant or as someone who was driven by his desires?

Yeah yeah why don't you kill yourself first and I might think about putting on a trip like a daft cunt.

Read his biography or something. See his life’s tale and read his teachings and tell me what conclusion you make.

wow loaded question lel :)
but no worries, brother. I will try to answer. How was The Rasul driven by desires when most women he married after Khadijah were old poor widows?

>What are you talking about
I will repeat i don't want it, but whenever the topic of conversion to islam shows up, we need to point out why it doesn't happen : lack of proselytism on the part of muslims because it's not in their interest. That's the main reason really.
>Muslims have tried to conquer Europe numerous times.
Sure but it's not the same case here today.
>Now they are resorting to just regular old slow conversion.
Only marginal elements get converted, the poorest whites or those most lost in life. Show me normal whites dressed in suits like in the op, who have a good job, who don't come from a ghetto, who never went to jail, who don't have mental issues, and who converted to islam ? Maybe a few hipsters or some who did it for their wives but even that i have never actually seen.
>If everyone just became Muslim you think current Muslims could be happy? I certainly would. We could end Israel, and I could go back to Palestine and live my life. Whites would actually feel encouraged to not race mix and have babies
You personally, because in order to get a green card you are probably not the average nafri criminal with no work skills ? If muslims managed to convert normal white people somehow, their welfare would stop, they would not be able to sell drugs anymore, they'd actually get punished for their crimes in general, they would stop having a privileged status, they would be held accountable as much as everyone else ... And that goes double for black muslims. And for those sjw muslim women.
I mean go ahead and try to convert white people but if it does happen it will be a major problem for non-whites in the west.

This is Arthur Wagner. A german who have returned to the truth of Islam. When are you going ot return, brothers? we miss you here in the light of Allah :)

Attached: Muslim-aus-AfD-fuehlt-sich-innerlich-veraendert_big_teaser_article.jpg (760x380, 33K)

*has
*to

I am an ex-Jow Forumstard so I have read some cherrypicked verses from qur'an and hadith

But comparing him to Jesus, I just don't see him being better than Jesus in any way. I don't see them being similar either.

Jesus was celibate, Muhammad took multiple wives (some were his cousins).
Muhammad lived like a king, Jesus lived as a poor man.
Muhammad went to war a lot, Jesus opposed all violence.
The only thing he did that isn't "doing whatever you want" that I can think of is banning alcohol.

Your religion seems to be a return to Judaism in all the negative ways that Jesus tried to get rid of.

1949 was a mistake

It really illustrates that point too, the most high profile whites that convert are far right politicians. It's a dangerous game for arabs to play, if the Jow Forums types convert to islam what do you think will happen next ? Go ahead

Under the Ottoman rule, Christians were subjected to paying jizya (per capita tax) and devshirme (a system of taking young boys from families and raising them in Islam to become future janissaries and government officials). Meanwhile Muslims didn't have to pay per capita tax but we're subject to draft.

when I see stuff like this, I really can't help but feel that Muslims have conquest in mind. They know existence isn't some neutral thing and that a certain half of the political spectrum will do everything within their power to assure that the pressure they exert is fully accommodated.

>if the Jow Forums types convert to islam what do you think will happen next ? Go ahead
Realistically? Nothing.
It'll be bad for misbehaving diaspora but that goes the same for local drug addicts, junkies, thugs and other lowlifes.

Thanks. A film about it bitchute.com/video/My0QxvjvngSM/

It's actually very common for extremists to switch sides. Remember the former neo-nazi in Florida who shot up his nazi roommates for not respecting his newfound religious beliefs.

Misbehaving diaspora is about all of the diaspora, and local lowlives is about a dozen people
Besides it'd also change how governments behave

Yes it is i agree, that's why it's worth talking about, it's not that unimaginable that eventually Jow Forums just converts to islam

>thinks that your son becomes a janissary is bad
its a free ticket for wealth

Yes, I also agree that Jesus is a great prophet, one of the most important in fact. Hell, right now in the end times I would even say that Jesus might be more important, as he will return to earth alongside the Mahdi to fight the Dajjal.
I don't see how marrying discredits Muhammad as a prophet. After all, he was still human with needs.
Living like a king? lol how? Muhammad was a trader. He did fine with his income, but certainly he was never as rich as his sahabahs like Abu Bakr. And what's wrong with being rich anyways? If Allah gave you wealth, why should you be ashamed of it? Unless you horde your wealth and refuse to give to the needy, I don't see how being rich is bad.
History has always been marked with violence. Those who deny this will perish. That's why muslims are encouraged to learn how to use weapons and ride horses, so they may defend themselves if needed. Besides, Christianity didn't prevent Europeans from waging wars anyways.

>if the Jow Forums types convert to islam what do you think will happen next ?
we will be unified under the faith of Allah :)

Jow Forums is calling you!

youtube.com/watch?v=YjbfIiMZH2s

>and local lowlives is about a dozen people
Yeah no. Diaspora might punch above their weight but local lowlifes would still vastly outdo them except for extreme stuff.
>Besides it'd also change how governments behave
I don't see it. A lot of western governments are more liberal now because of comfy living and prosperity. Even in the current muslim world countries that are better off then others tend to be a bit more liberal even if they're still a shithole like tunisia to afghanistan.

Most likely scenario is this it's warped and stuff like this is rampant:
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludovic-Mohamed_Zahed

>I don't see how marrying discredits Muhammad as a prophet. After all, he was still human with needs.
Didn't he have concubines as well?
And I could understand one wife. Jesus said one wife is acceptable because some people can't live celibate.
Some people say "Muhammad married them to protect them" but why can't you protect someone without marrying them?

>Living like a king? lol how? Muhammad was a trader. He did fine with his income, but certainly he was never as rich as his sahabahs like Abu Bakr. And what's wrong with being rich anyways? If Allah gave you wealth, why should you be ashamed of it? Unless you horde your wealth and refuse to give to the needy, I don't see how being rich is bad.
I mean living like a king when he had gained a lot of followers.
Mark 10:17-31 on how Jesus felt about wealth.
And Jesus even told his disciples, you are not allowed to take any rewards for healing people, you will be punished for following me (Jesus) and you will only be rewarded in Heaven

>History has always been marked with violence. Those who deny this will perish. That's why muslims are encouraged to learn how to use weapons and ride horses, so they may defend themselves if needed. Besides, Christianity didn't prevent Europeans from waging wars anyways.
That is the difference between Islam (Muhammad) and Christianity (Jesus) as well as their followers
Muhammad lives in this world and is of this world.
Jesus was from God and lived out of this world. Jesus told his followers that we are from God and that is why the world casts us out.

Are there redheads too?

imagine writing wall of text defending middle eastern garbage

Trust me, you do not want to live among atheists

exactly, but trust me you dont want to live among cube worshiping cenobites, kike worshiping whiners, or scheming happy merchants either

>Didn't he have concubines as well?
>And I could understand one wife. Jesus said one wife is acceptable because some people can't live celibate.
Having multiple wives is not forbidden as long as you are fair, I don't see how just because Muhammad was a prophet, he couldn't do what Allah told him that his followers could do.

>I mean living like a king when he had gained a lot of followers.
how? Muhammad dedicated all his wealth to Islam. He led a simple life. He was even poorer when he started preaching Islam because the Quraysh families boycotted him and his wife. He didn't even leave a cent for his children. Everything was given for Islam.

>Muhammad lives in this world and is of this world.
wrong. Muhammad taught us how to live in this world, how to prosper in this world, how to act in this world, so that we may reach the heavens promised by Allah.

>How can you defend a women without marrying them
You can't it's not 2019

God punish Adam to mortality then he becomes a mortal to punish himself and suffer with the mortals? So this is like putting someone in jail then you joining him in jail and suffering with him to help him out. Jesus was a man. An all power omniscient being, creator of the 7 heavens and all we know and all knowledge, gets belittled to a mere feable man just to end up getting murdered. I think it’d be more logical for God to continue his work. To send a message through a mortal. A mortal with miracles yes but at the end of the day he was murdered.

>Having multiple wives is not forbidden as long as you are fair, I don't see how just because Muhammad was a prophet, he couldn't do what Allah told him that his followers could do.
You're missing my point. Why would God tell him that you can do that? Why is he so different from Jesus?

>how? Muhammad dedicated all his wealth to Islam. He led a simple life. He was even poorer when he started preaching Islam because the Quraysh families boycotted him and his wife. He didn't even leave a cent for his children. Everything was given for Islam.
Did he not have
>servants
>several women to fuck
>wars of conquest
>not just everything he needs but also everything he wants
?

>wrong. Muhammad taught us how to live in this world, how to prosper in this world, how to act in this world, so that we may reach the heavens promised by Allah.
By acting on your desires? He was so different from Jesus. They are like opposites.

He would use his personal money to buy slaves just so to free them. Just read his biography? It’ll take like a day max. Read about his life and you decide. Why is that so difficult. Id you’re so sure you’re right then read it with no bias and determine what kind of man he was yourself.

Why does everything gotta involve violence? Just liberalize the shit outta Islamic culture and defang them like what we did to the Christians.

because violence is the only true worship fag, the correct path is to make every single religion to admit the supremacy of violence as it should be

>Yeah no. Diaspora might punch above their weight but local lowlifes would still vastly outdo them except for extreme stuff.
But there is no local crime whatsoever ? Go to any prison here there's no locals except the guards

>I don't see it. A lot of western governments are more liberal now because of comfy living and prosperity. Even in the current muslim world countries that are better off then others tend to be a bit more liberal even if they're still a shithole like tunisia to afghanistan.
Governments are one thing, but muslims themselves are getting less liberal every year in the west. And they're not the only ones. It's not a conspiracy theory to say that there's an identitarian backlash on all sides, the media deplores it every day. Social progress is not necessarily always going the same way, look what happened to Iran.
But you're right about the guy you linked, it's another possible way things could go. This exists because it is supported by the current establishment though, it has little popular support.

t. shlomo cohenstein

>but why can't you protect someone without marrying them?
because Muhammad's enemies might create lies to slander him if he didn't make it official and marry these widows. Other than that there are also political reasons to gain favor and create a sense of unity among the tribes.

>servants
Islam regulated slavery. He made certain restrictions on slavery, and made freeing slaves something very favorable in the eyes of Allah. He encouraged his sahabahs to buys slaves to be freed. Some of the earliest muslims were freed slaves.
>wars of conquest
okay? so? I don't see how that's any different from any other countries before the 20th century. Christianity didn't prevent the europeans from glorifying wars of conquest all over the world, why is Islam treated differently? Islam is just honest and recognizes the benefits of war. Sometimes wars are needed.
>not just everything he needs but also everything he wants
lol no
>By acting on your desires?
no, by controlling those desires, but also not denying that we as humans are created with desires. we're not angels who have no desires.

>They are like opposites
look at this brainlet still not realizing that islam is a hackneyed chimera ideology built from jewish and christianity scraps.
one of the major fault in islam is that its lack of consistency and originality, the idea of islam is not 100% opposite of christianity, it adopted lots of christian value

>He would use his personal money to buy slaves just so to free them
Didn't he own slaves?
>Just read his biography? It’ll take like a day max.
His life
>parents die
>wife dies
>"visions"
>people try to kill him
>he gets more followers
>he gets more wives
>he kills those people who tried to kill him
>he dies of a sickness
True?

>because Muhammad's enemies might create lies to slander him if he didn't make it official and marry these widows. Other than that there are also political reasons to gain favor and create a sense of unity among the tribes.
Did he not have concubines?
Why wouldn't he let them marry his followers?

>Islam regulated slavery. He made certain restrictions on slavery, and made freeing slaves something very favorable in the eyes of Allah. He encouraged his sahabahs to buys slaves to be freed.
I just meant servants, not necessarily slaves, just people who serve him and take care of him in whatever way he pleases, like a king or a rich man.
Even Jews said slaves should be released after 7 years.

>okay? so? I don't see how that's any different from any other countries before the 20th century. Christianity didn't prevent the europeans from glorifying wars of conquest all over the world, why is Islam treated differently? Islam is just honest and recognizes the benefits of war. Sometimes wars are needed.
Very different from Jesus. I recognize that Christians go to war, sometimes in the name of Jesus but it is not supported by anything in the NT or anything done by Jesus.
If you listen to Jesus wars are not needed. No matter what.

>no, by controlling those desires, but also not denying that we as humans are created with desires. we're not angels who have no desires.
Jesus also controlled those desires and admitted that we have them. He glorified celibacy but admitted that most of us are not able to live like that so we are allowed a wife. We are not allowed to revel in degeneracy.

>Governments are one thing, but muslims themselves are getting less liberal every year in the west. And they're not the only ones.
The whole world is getting conservative nowadays. Those muslims however are still usually more liberal compared to other muslims in the western world but really it depends on the political climate.
>Social progress is not necessarily always going the same way, look what happened to Iran.
Iran is actually much more progressive then most muslim countries. If you're talking about the islamic revolution in the 80s that was from a combination of the populace being frustrated and feeling that their leader was a puppet for america/britain that they went the extra mile and turned far-right, which for them meant hard islam.
Of course I'm not talking about the government here.
Iran has the lowest mosque attendance of any muslim country. And this isn't meant to prove anything as it's just a small thing but some of their singers even openly have shit like tattoos which wouldn't be cool in most islamic countries.
>But you're right about the guy you linked, it's another possible way things could go. This exists because it is supported by the current establishment though, it has little popular support
But it still exists because there's no societal pressure that'd come from a poverty inflicted country.

I do realize it, because I am Christian and I believe Muhammad was just a man.

I just don't realize why Muslims aren't confused by the complete 180 Muhammad did when it came to almost everything Jesus said

>when it came to almost everything Jesus said
lol no, its an ideology of double-thinking and confusion, he did lots of christian trademark cuckery in the hadist.

Well i mean i agree with pretty much all of this actually, i feel like we drifted a bit from the original topic. Which was the possibility of a general conversion of white men to islam and the consequences it'd have. I still think it's unlikely, and if it did happen it would have to be based on offering traditionalism, not on guilt tripping or presenting it as progressive, as statistically the majority of potential converts would be much more interested in the former.

>The whole world is getting conservative nowadays
Citation needed. It isn't 2016-2017 where you could think so

> :)
OP just stop

:D

Go back to facebook, Ahmad.

>not on guilt tripping or presenting it as progressive, as statistically the majority of potential converts would be much more interested in the former.
True. Tho imo most converts to islam usually convert (apart from the usual I was spiritually empty stuff, which is rampant in all religious conversions) because of the strong undertone of brotherhood and loyalty making it popular for lonely people. Hence why you often see a fuckload of redheads convert.
We're still living in the aftermath of that time. Even ignoring the western world putin holds nearly half of russian approval as the most trustworthy politician and japan's abe and india's modi are still very popular

North-West Euros are subhumans admixed with MENA farmers. You are not white.