I only buy American

>I only buy American
Why do Americans do this?

Attached: Made IN USA.jpg (1301x1346, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5JeOgxpMcwY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyphosate
youtube.com/watch?v=svpsLZDgFK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because most products made in other countries are shit tier. I can have peace of mind when I buy American made products

They have solid industry that produces quality goods. Nothing wrong with that, especially with tools.

Japan > Germany > USA

desu

I do it too. It's good to support local businesses

they love things made by cheap mexican labor

When I can afford it then I do it too.
Obviously not American, their products are on the lowest quality standards and will break in few minutes.
Local products of course.

>Japan
Hasn't been true since the 80s

>American cars
>not shit
>American food
>not shit
>American planes
>not shit

Attached: wompwomp.png (2320x976, 1.8M)

All I know is toothbrushes made in the USA are the best. Idk why, and because of this I start trying other made in USA stuff to see if it’s also better.

American and German tools are the best and Ford is nice

This, especially american food

good Finn

wait every country doesn’t do this? back in the 30s when we got pissed with Britain Gandhi started an entire movement to boycott all products from London

they don't, though

If it's Boeing, I'm not going

youtube.com/watch?v=5JeOgxpMcwY

Because they can't afford high quality food, so they're stuck with GMO that will get them cancer which in turn will bankrupt them because amerilards can't pay for their healthcare.

Lol no we don't, we only buy chink shit

Based Japanese

Attached: IMG_20190316_115337.jpg (3968x2976, 2.08M)

>GMO gives you cancer

Attached: 1522212701875.gif (500x491, 376K)

The whole Volkswagen (maybe Bayer too) thing is just Americans being buttblasted about a foreign company being more succesful than one of their own

>I don't buy products made by my copatriots
>I love funneling wealth to to soulless off-shore corporations in china

Attached: 1518548744823s.jpg (201x250, 8K)

>GMO that will get them cancer
This is what Europeans actually believe

Monsanto owns FDA and every other agency like that, independent studies shows it causes cancer or at the very least requires a more in-depth analysis before being pumped into every food. But hey, it's americunts which is a circus of morons and retards, so I'm all for it if they actually get extinct, the more of them die, the better.

oh I forget nobody beats Japan in Camera market. you're right my fren

Attached: Nikkei-2018-interchangeable-lens-camera-market-share-report.png (664x750, 95K)

Belarusian education

>consuming artificially modified genome food
>expecting it to not do anything to your body
Stupid gook. Go back to overworking and watching anime.

and today nobody cares and VW is even ore succesful in US.

They fear the Chinks trade war, they are correct to fear it.

Attached: Made By Chong.jpg (642x350, 87K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyphosate

I only buy EU products, except France

Attached: 1552626836651.png (1793x1213, 2.13M)

Attached: IMG_20190316_120713.jpg (1080x1089, 328K)

What Finnish products do you buy?

>sponsored by the FDA
Keep sucking that GMO dick, moron.

I have a Nokia 8110 4G, if that counts

That's an herbicide, not GMO.

Either you're a troll or you're retarded. Doesn't matter which, for there is no reason to reply to you any further in either case.

Based German. Let's make Nokia great again.

My car is German, my refrigerators, my microwave, vacuum cleaner, tools, washing machine...
FUUUCK!!

>I only employee foreigner sweatshop labour abroad, illegal migrants at home and make sure the limited number of American citizens hired need to rely on foodstamps to survive
Why do American capitalists do this?

Based. GMOs are not good for your body.

If they sell them defective shit, they can sue the company for billion dollars compensation. At least this is a good thing in the USA.
If I buy a defective Hungarian shit, and I would complain, the company would sue me for hurting their brand and most likely I would lost.

Golden Rice has saved the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
Your cancerous creationist tier worldview is not good for humanity.

Yeah, shit that is used to kill bugs on the crops so in order to make the crops resistant to it, they put the same shit into the crops, your food is literally pumped full of it and then bathed in it and then you eat, fucking disgusting.

Attached: 5a2a0f710e895714852ea6b7f9e515df.jpg (720x421, 64K)

>american products
>not shit
There's a reason your chlorine chicken stays there.

You know that you can wash herbicide off the product right? It's not infused into the grain, it just lays there on the surface. Just scrub it off.

Damn this is a vintage meme.

Don't you have homeophatic seminar to attend to?

They also put something in drinks that is banned worldwide. That's why we don't have the same drinks like Mountain Dew.

>herbicide
>kills bugs
you clearly have no idea what are you talking about

It's a well-known fact that despite their attempts to appear like the good guys, Swedes are actively trying to destroy the planet.

For instance, they claim to be for peace, but are one of the world's largest weapons exporters. Just yesterday there was a thread on Jow Forums shilling their fighter jets.

They claim global warming is bad, but at the same time they are shutting down their nuclear power plants and importing coal power from Germany. Their efforts to stopping global warming are limited to false virtue signaling. Pic related is a kid who tells other kids to skip school to protest climate change, and that's the most the Swede will ever do.

Attached: 4394801-650x.jpg (650x433, 239K)

tbqfah I wouldn't eat American food regardless of cancer

I would. I bought American toast and it stayed fresh for half a year. The package was absolutely huge, and each loaf was also absolutely huge. Was practically free as well.

There shouldn't be so many people if they are not able to feed themselves
>Your cancerous creationist tier worldview is not good for humanity.
You need to go back

No

What did you expect?
There are legit reasons to be concerned about GMO, but health concerns aren't that much more threatening than with regular crops.

Don't forget the vaccines that kill millions of children every day :(

Yeah, just scrub that cancer shit off lmao. So is it okay if I piss on your food then? Because you can always just clean it right?
Go back to working at your Czech gloryhole.

GMO is not good for you, why do you think these satanic globalists are pushing it so hard? they want you to dying before collecting retirement.

But there are too many people aaeglöböörgh

Do you buy swiss products?

Nobody asked your opinion, Pavek.

Do you buy Norwegian products?

is okay I'll give it to you anyways, pekka

T fingol faggot heavily invested in GMO crops.

they all have a motive, and its money

that's kind of an old fashioned attitude

we barely make anything anymore

yes, I have a Victorinox knife

no, I don't need a cheese slicer, I have my Victorinox knife

>why do you think these satanic globalists are pushing it so hard?
It's more profitable than natural crops.

There is no evidence for any health risks that come with it but a very big danger to the enviroment it is grown in. The enhanced crops outperform natural plants on big scale and suck the ground dry of any nutrient killing off effectively every other plant life in its surounding longterm.

I'd have to disagree with you here. Their motive is not money, they already have all the money in the world. Their motive is population control.

>Victorinox
Oh nononono

>It's more profitable than natural crops.

youtube.com/watch?v=svpsLZDgFK4

now youre starting to get it.

So at the same time globalists try to kill people and have too many people?

well, that too,at the top of the pyramid's eye, but the average fucktard goes for the money, thats the bait.

I've never seen a finnish product for sale here except for Nokia.

On what do you even live?

That's true.

Not necessarily kill people, but control what people put into their mouth.

Why do you like to waste cheese?
Also do you eat fish?

He's not wasting cheese. He's just eating more of it.

>Also do you eat fish?
No, I get diarrhea from it

bc people like to waste their money and dont understand capitalism or patriotism

Anything imaginable becomes superior when it's engineered and crafted in our superior country.

Attached: superior.jpg (2048x1536, 1.79M)

no, you lied and cheated our emission standards

Attached: IMG_20190316_143916.jpg (1080x4079, 1.84M)

I once bought 100$ t-shirt, tag said "made in USA(fabricated in mexico)"

Well its funny but from what I heard it wasn't like that decades ago. When America actually had low taxes and good business climate and before everything got moved to China people were buying american because its cheaper. If you wanted to be cool you were buying stuff from Europe because everybody knew that its expensive and fancy. Oh how the tides have turn

Probably stitched the logo on in USA. Lacoste does that in France.

Finnish industry focuses more on industrial products and machining. So you might own products that are made elsewhere, but made using finnish machines.

>The rule was dumb so we broke it anyways and we won't own up to the punishment for doing so because it's retarded
Doesn't matter, they have to comply to our standards if they want to sell their shit in our market

Is this bullshit actually what the Germans believe or VW bribed media to report?

It's just shitty German automotive industry and EU politicians had to cover the fact Europe was losing in global R&D war and thus encouraged people in the EU to buy (miserably silenced and gone) "clean" diesels and poor quality turbo engines, as they found out they could never keep up with Japanese excellence in high power battery production and hybrid powertrain technologies.

Now look at how many hybrid cars are premiered at the latest Geneva auto show, after all those years of "hybrids are damaging the environment" media propaganda spread all across Europe.

I work in industry and all mashines are either German or Swiss.

The new FIAT model by 2020 and Volkswagen plant will fuck up your balance sheet mutt. Patient and modest kragujevcanin will give you a taste on being unemployed and poverty 20 years after you ruined factory he worked his life in

Attached: 1200px-FIAT_Argo.jpg (1200x798, 303K)

FIAT-Chrysler is garbage

Because no one else does

funny because we believe the opposite here, everything from the new world is shit tier.

I bought american car, only american thing there is design and body panels. thats fucking it. Computer systems and shit is Mitsubishi (I disassembled central block once and it had a fucking Mitsubishi logo on circuit board), engine is German (Actually its VW and Im servicing engine related shit there lmao), suspension is japanese (not sure if mitsubishi too), interior panels are mexican. Muttcars are not american at all. They look nice though

Pedro asshurt as fuck about Taco Bell.

I also buy American

Attached: IMG_20190316_153525.jpg (3968x2976, 2.65M)

Nice thing to hear we will keep your poor poorer and indepted. Just before you show off your new car to your long term gf you will discovered she was blackmailed by a fat boomer in order to pay up for her uselless tuition.

Attached: 16SeaAteSeTec5drGreFR1_800.jpg (800x600, 57K)