/mena/

Rundown edition

Attached: Mena.png (1678x1426, 116K)

So in Arab perception they are white super humans and we the smelly backwater muslims?

No I made this because in the previous thread an autistic iraqi subhuman who immigrated to australia had the audacity to ask some algerian to die for his country

Wake up

fuck off

Based tounsi putting ikibey in his place

Who's got the photos of mentally ill Mona?

I really hate white "people" to be honest

KEK
>Aljazaris are white blondes
>Khara.jpg
Did you draw this with your feet?

No with your mother's
You could read the second post for context but that's too much to ask of a burger (of iraqi origins)

Ohhhhh lol so that turd is Iraq? Tbh Iraq was based cuz saddam. what happened to them lol.
Arabs wake up late af. You know this

>Ohhhhh lol so that turd is Iraq?
Yes
>Tbh Iraq was based cuz saddam
Saddam is the stupid nigger under who's reign the country got fucked
>what happened to them lol.
If you are one of the kurds who didn't move to america your life got better
If you were anyone else life went to shit

>what is 9/11
Yea saddam didn’t do all the right moves but nobody saw an all out military campaign from the Americans.

He was still a baboon that erected a statue of himself and partook in other nouveau riche subhuman activities in addition to being a failed tyrant and an opressor of his own people (and not just non-sunnis/non arabs at that)
His chilren too were unbehaved subhumans, either he didn't raise them or he raised them to become like him
Funny when a/pol/tions hail him as this hero who died in a painful struggle against amerikkkan hegemony and the kikes when he started a war against iran for their sake

Still tho he was the only one that support us Palestinians and maybe the Algerians also supported us but they are far away. He helped out a lot of us when all the other Arab countries were full cucks.

>Palestinian
I think you guys are hypocrites and I fucking hate your entitled attitude
Despite a sizeable portion of you living across the arab world the first thing a pali does when online or on television or wherever is to decry arab countries and their alleged lack of support to (you)
We housed the PLN in tunisia and got attacked in it in 76'
I never see moroccans asking other arab speaking countries to liberate their isles for them, but palis feel naturally entitled to help
Countries waged war for your sake, Lebanon houses a big chunk of your populace (which shat up their country) but you failed to mention them
What else do you expect? Don't you think you're a hypocrite when accusing states of going full cuck while yours doesn't exist and you're in america?
I don't hate you I'm venting because I hate this specific palestinian stance on other ayyrab countries

he said to not let politics ruin algeria ie to not let a civil war happens or is it just my understanding of english?

He didn't support you Palestinians, he appropriated your cause and belittled it by association.

what.. come on, do you expect arabs to not lack something in their logical thinking or not to see things as white and black? especially an americanized one?

all i said was don't let it go to shit?
i certainly didn't say anything about dying.
or did one of the other iraqis come on

literally this lmao. and pallys believed saddam the nigger was their saviour and thats why they chant his name at football games.

recommend me some good snes games
i was looking at a reddit thread and i already played all of them million (lol) years ago in my youth
or at least gba for peak nostalgia factor

The tunisian doesn't lie

oh yea.
well die to keep from subhumans from ruining it

unless its already shit then dont bother.

fuckin nafris got a stick up their ass lol. always pissy

>N-no I didn't say it!
>Ok I did f-fucking nafris anyways

i can't remember word for word all the things i've said to be fair.

why so hostile?

disaster control as seen in the resort to the nafri meme when it's just one tunisian

Donkey kong country 2
Bomberman
Super Mario world

i always remember what i've said but /mena/ taught me men have a short memory
because they didn't like it from your flag and it feeds their resentment against diaspora

>because they didn't like it from your flag and it feeds their resentment against diaspora
based.

>entitled
Fuck you. Jordan was supposed to be the only help we needed. I could careless desu nowadays.
>Lebanon houses us
Haha yea being dead is better than being there. You get no passport no paper work. You must stay in certain towns. Great life. And then Israel comes along and massacres thousands of you. That’s why most lebanese Palestinians left and are in Europe. They are all fucked in the head now from how rough life was. Yea and I’ll say it again. Arab countries are cucks. In specific Egypt, Jordan, and the gulf as a whole. All of their leaders can die in a fire for all i care. Kuwait turned their backs on us as well as the rest of the gulf. Egypt sold us out to Israel. Lebanon tried but such a small nation can’t do shit. And the recent kings of Jordan are spineless. Listen man I gotta lot of dead family and we are spread on every continent. From South America to Australia. I lost faith in the Arab world just like my father and uncles did.

At the end of the day. Alhamdulilah. Allah has a plan and I’m cool with that. But don’t sit there and blame the victim for something I had no part of. I’m in America try my best to keep culture but it’s not the same and I know it’s not.
No he put people in positions my mom’s cousin ended up in government and was living good. Until American soldiers killed him and later Iraqis killed his wife and stole the gold.

> he put people in positions my mom’s cousin ended up in government and was living good.
if you were in saddams government there was a 7/10 chance you were a scumbag.

>Until American soldiers killed him and later Iraqis killed his wife and stole the gold.
not surprised. baathists got it hard by both americans and iraqis after the occupation. my condolences though lol no disrespect.

>cunt
>what are the daily challenges you face irl when you're not thinking about race and cuck memes /mena/?

Poonis
IBS,I really hate my life

>I really hate my life
do you want me to bring you here on a gay marriage spousal visa?

>why so hostile?
Maybe latching on three words was one step too far
Having lost all passion at this point the only thing that drives me is pure seethe so I actively look for things to be angry at
>Reddit
>Pleb reccs
W-woah
>men have a short memory
The only thing I have going for me in this whore life is my memory
>Paliseethe
too long, didn't read

Savior? No. Not even close. I just said saddam was cool. Y’all here acting like I’m sucking his dick. That man is 6 feet under and the arab world is in turmoil. The only reason we like him is that he showed what horrible people the Kuwaitis were after we built their damn country. It’s okay though i don’t hate any Muslims. I hate some governments yea but what can i do. An American born palestinian with no right back to Palestine except some half a house that I have to share with 500 other family members if I want to visit.

>Australia
ew no thanks

hey brother i love you. i'm sorry if you thought i was some stupid naive diaspoo talking out of his ass. i just have an obsession with algeria from my mothers pictures from at the time she was there and all the camus i've read.

> I just said saddam was cool.
please don't say that. just don't. the baathist christian iraqi isnt here to give me shit but saddam is one of the biggest reasons iraq is where its at today. i cbf making long posts why but just trust me.

anyhow, just go to west bank bro, i got a mate on discord who lives in ramallah.

where would u rather go?

>where would u rather go?
somewhere cold

well by marrying me you could get the aussie passport and then go wherever you want.

Make duah for the ummah and goodnight
لاطيزي

Attached: 37A7C237-6C4B-4EE7-ABB1-C1E92A852F72.jpg (2126x1417, 691K)

Just fapped ya jama3a

Attached: 1552402275928.gif (815x815, 818K)

are you the UK mosul guy that hates anything south of mosul?

This sounds nice in your head but cold countries suck, heat is much more tolerable

are you scared living in Aus now?Don't go to the mosque bro

I'm sorry for taking things this far when I didn't need to
I don't think you are either stupid or naive

Name an alternative to saddam? Id rather have the timeline of him being alive then this mess the USA made

Yes. Fuck Shias fuck zanjis fuck baghdad

Attached: 1551614733578.png (2180x1795, 290K)

>are you scared living in Aus now?
no lmao but i dont plan on staying to find out.

>Don't go to the mosque bro
nah im not religious. i don't leave my house except to go to uni or get stuff for my parents.

hey brother just think positive, find your purpose and do it man. other than that i can't say anything. we all suffer in this world,

unironically abdl karim al qasim was decent, even rashid ali al gaylani. but not s*ddam.
anyhow, it doesnt matter

my grandmother is from tel afaar, can we be friends??

where are you going next?

What do we think of this lads?

Attached: um.jpg (250x138, 3K)

>tel afar
Is she ISIS by any chance? Not even memeing thats the most pro ISIS city in the north. Also sure i guess we can be frens, just hate those aforementioned groups with me and we'll be alright.

Btw much of the population of tel afar are Turks so you're part roach.

unbothered
Am I a horrible person?

No just autistic. Don't be hard on yourself though, the internet does this to you

What type of music do arabs listen to?
You don't really listen to nasheeds 24/7 do you?

no idea
no she is a b*athist lmao

>part roach
yea her father was a turcoman tel afaari.

>, just hate those aforementioned groups with me
>shias
good and bad. if ur talking iran cocksuckers yes i hate them. if ur talking iraqi gov. which isn't doing much to rebuild mosul. then yes i hate them also. Mosul and Basra unironically make me cry. Used to be pure and beautiful places.

>hate zanjis
sure fuck saudis lol

>hate baghdad
good and bad people but alot of subhumans from muhafathat in baghdad today so it isnt the same. i was born there so i can't hate it lol.

also my parents met in Mosul. and i've got some really cool kino pics of my father in the Mosul caves and near all the old assyrian ruins.

how'd i do

a little bit - just a little bit - shocked ig
indifferent otherwise and i'm usually sensitive
strange because my heart is immediately heavy when thinking of mosques attacks in afghanistan, egypt, and britain but i can't muster to think a lot about what happened in new zealand except to shake my head at the stupid things both sides say

>Am I a horrible person?
Naw. I wish I was as unbothered. It still hurts when someone calls them a subhuman who deserved to die. No one deserves to be killed in such an undignified way.

nobody listens to nasheeds unironically

I've always been interested in iraqi turks
iraq was more interesting than other mena countries to me cuz of the diversity
(tho where are the mixed race ppl)
i mean more exciting than the maghreb shall we say

boipussi...

It's interesting to see internet shitposting escalate into real life tragedy/terrorism and there's always the possibility that this is just the taste of what's to come
Must feel bad having your relative killed off by an aussie shitposter with no respect for life but at least he is a gentleman unlike elliot and didn't kill any women

I think I'm just too used to people dying by now

>It still hurts when someone calls them a subhuman who deserved to die

that bothers me a little bit but to be fair I made fun of the Norwegian girls too,shitposting is the best coping mecanisme

iraqi turcomans are just turks that settled Kirkuk. thats their city.

you've got kurds
arabized kurds
assyrians (not many)
yezidi (literally only in the news cus ISIS lol)
shabak
feyli (shia kurds)
you've got wasitis (middles) Baghdad to Hillah (what i am)
you've got bedouins
Mosul Arabs
Hewlewiiya (gypsies)
Anbar desert people.
Jinubi southern iraqis
Basra Arabs.

Sabra and shatilla weren't enough, palirat oven dodger

Attached: 1550435461929.jpg (674x678, 198K)

you arent getting it. boipussy is my pleasure alone.

why do i like to rant?
it's satisfying and i always have so much to say
also, alvizier - the afghan islamist jihadi - sharing the video reminds me of the french far right sharing pics of the bataclan

Are you the Iraqi?

This is a safe space we call them Israeli arabs here :)

i'm one of the three iraqi australians that frequent the board

>why do i like to rant?
>it's satisfying
There's your answer for 'why are you always butthurt'

Oven dodger? Sho you think I’m yahoodi now? I’m disappointed Ali

Attached: 3771A131-73F7-4324-9C07-0B2B11358D0B.jpg (720x537, 271K)

Are you the one that creates threads?

Yeah. It kinda feels unreal, browsing this place now that your know it can affect real life. It's almost like learning that a simulation has real life long consequences.

No body deserved to die like those two girls either. Sure they were naive to trust the lead of some Mooooooooooooooroccan mountain dweller but they didn't deserve the humiliation of dying thosands of miles away from home, having her ass probably ravaged by some shitskin and later dying by decapitation. The world is a fucking horrible, horrible place.
I guess it always was.

nope.

At least israelis are somewhat indigenous to the levant.

Attached: 1413334477857.png (4066x2956, 1.25M)

Gay? I’m telling your mother

Attached: 27FBB8E2-E1A6-4A8F-9705-FED0F5A4B05E.png (680x763, 162K)

>shitposting is the best coping mecanisme
True

Hello, fellow BLACK PHOENICIANS! BEHOLD THE MIGHT OF HANNIBAL.

Attached: WE WUZ PHOENICIANS.jpg (550x389, 60K)

no not gay. boipussy isn't gay pleasure at all. its the choice of patricians. a true effendi

>yezidi (literally only in the news cus ISIS lol)
an iraqi christian told me that they always kept to themselves and his family has never talked with them
>shabak
*google*
never heard about them before
they're ethnically kurdish, right?
and shia like they feyli kurds
>wasitis
what
>Basra Arabs
and the marsh arabs too

?
i'm not always butthurt
most of my rants are peaceful

I hate you anyway. I miss when I was the only Australian flag who would post on here. I could role play as anything until you FAGGOTS came along. FUCK YOU!

Attached: DhH5rhzW0AA1CYI.jpg (1012x1200, 204K)

*sucks teeth*
BAAAAASED

Attached: Anjar.png (608x418, 172K)

I don’t have full faith in these yet. Everyone of these I’ve seen is different. Why I feel like they tested the fala7is and were like yup that’s good.
The event was horrible watching it hurt a lot. Idk man those events make me want to leave this site

Bilawi was a turkman

>an iraqi christian told me that they always kept to themselves
yup. villages here and there of their own.

>they're ethnically kurdish, right?
idk they have their own identity and chimp out at kurds for trying to incorporate them into this big kurdish family.

>what
The wilaya of the Wasit (Middle). Essentially Baghdad up to Hillah. not including Najaf.

>and the marsh arabs too
marsh arabs are the southern jinubi iraqis i was talking about yes.

basra arabs are abit different from them in terms of culture and language.

Anyone else still browses Jow Forums?

>/tv thinks this is funny
>Yeah. It kinda feels unreal, browsing this place now that your know it can affect real life.
The internet has always affected real life though
Gay cope
I meant when you asked me why I'm always butthurt a week ago or so
It seems you have a short memory too

Yea I rotate between here and there.

cool.

watching combat videos from iraq like game of thrones

Whatever makes you sleep at night yasser

i love woman and i shall settle down of course.

but boipussy is my forbidden pleasure. the choice of kings for milennia before.

ok i gotta go study nice talking

Based, honestly. Restoration of greater PHOENICIA FUCKING WHEN?

Attached: sister DIDO gets a tan.jpg (580x334, 16K)

At least she was hot in civ 5
>i love woman and i shall settle down of course.
Based

>>/tv thinks this is funny
It kinda is though. Shame we'll never have a proper Punic wars kino but let's be honest, they'll probably cast all the Carthagennians and berbers as big black BVLLS and Scipio Africanus as a blond chad.

>yup. villages here and there of their own
i remember isis originally got butthurt because of some honour killing of a yezedi girl that converted to sunnism
named their offensive after her
nadia murad said in her book it's as common as everywhere else in iraq
>idk they have their own identity and chimp out at kurds for trying to incorporate them into this big kurdish family.
i mean yezedis are also kurdish factually, but not what they identify as
wiki told me they're iranian kurds in origins
yeah
took me some seconds after the fact but i've eventually realized
still why bby but i guess men prefer to get angry

Yeah, you can pinpoint the exact moment they started to cave under activists' chimping about muh whitewashing on the internet.

Attached: Dido_(Civ5).jpg (1920x1080, 852K)