What do people think of the NZ shooting in your cunt?

What do people think of the NZ shooting in your cunt?

Attached: איי_למאו.webm (640x356, 1.66M)

no fucks given

Normies virtue signal pretending to cry, saying it makes them sick, they can't watch anymore etc.

404'd in

One girl posted on facebook she's never met a violent muslim but met plenty of violent white men.

Loving it

Maybe the right attempt to fight fire with fire.

Haven't heard much about it, the media here is currently obsessed with the climate debate so there's no time for other stuff.

Argentina
They think it was retaliation for all the shit the muslims have be doing in Europe. Some of then even think that sooner or later Europe will rise up. Poor idiots, those eurocucks will never lay a finger on their new muslim masters.

No one talking about it. We have elections coming up. Like the rest of Asia, we're too concerned with our own civilization to care about whatever barbarism is happening in the rest of the world.

Attached: bkk1.jpg (1600x1068, 460K)

I love Islam now

MSM and govt: "Oh we are so sorry, our thoughts and prayers"
95% of normies and edgelords: "Take that goatfuckers! He didn't kill enough!"
5% of normies: "That's sad, he killed innocent people!!!"
Muzzies: "Arghghghhhhhh he fucking cunt those white pipl are raysist!!"

Attached: 1515966598569.jpg (1024x749, 456K)

this t b h

Talking about why he put Skanderbeg in his gun
Funny thing is, it was i that suggested that yo him in eitochan lol. Didnt expect the madman to actually do it kek

Attached: 54393324_374924369903680_5333390345499574272_n.jpg (649x341, 39K)

Same old shit, "what a tragedy" and some people who try to use it to further political agendas, more importantly what do they think in YOUR cunt schlomo? I'm genuinly curious.

Much like when sharts kill each other, no one cares.

I don't really care about that stuff. As for other people in my country I don't really talk to anyone

this

I think most people don't give a shit or even secretly agree with him. Maybe it's just the boomer media and left wing millenials cries about it on social media.

funny enough most of my friends I've discussed this with see logic behind the shooters actions. Seems everyone is too desensitised from the terror attacks to care about this one in retaliation.

Outrage, crying, wondering what more we can do to help poor innocent muslims and stop evil white men. There were people on /brit/ last night crying about how people could be so heartless.

all comments i have seen have been some variation of "karma".

put that on the list of "greatest life achievements"

>/brit/
Yeah that's a poofter general.

No idea, I havent left my room since yesterday.
I doubt people care very much.

Don't you Balkans hate Muslims?

I dont think it was even in the news

Ok, that's it. Let's nuke Australia. They're beyond salvation.