So this is the power of "white" people"

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16-11-00-39-148_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1645, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1106650272745615363
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>guy cover in ammo, carrying guns, in bulletproof armour
>come in brother

yeah...

Attached: 1551783704735.jpg (242x242, 11K)

>d-dont shoot me
it's better than that, atleast he tried

I think he was confused. It's not everyday you see a man dressed in full battle armor. When I heard it I thought he said "yes brother". The man was probably senile anyway.

Die cunt

Attached: 1496302674628.png (1293x914, 337K)

Well it was a muslim gathering after all

Frogposters need to be ruthlessly culled.

Reads like a scene straight out of a comedy movie.

So was Daoud Nabi one of these men?

nigger

are you the same low iq subhuman from before that I argued with?

yes, he was a sandnigger rapist like them

Maybe at a swedish film fest

It actually makes sense.

>when an american replies to a human poster

Attached: american3.png (608x400, 203K)

A 71 years old grandfather does this ? Woah I guess killing 50 unarmed civilians is totally justified

Me in all four corners

yeah prostitution bad.

not much different from welcoming Muslims in Europe and ending up a roadkill in Nice lol

Fucking NPCs will fall for that even though he wasn't even facing the shooter to tell him anything

he thought the shooter was mujahideen back from slaughtering wh*tes

totaly justifies killing dozens of innocent people you arent crazy at all user

twitter.com/i/status/1106650272745615363

he died like the muslim dog he was

Attached: 1528576853969.png (800x848, 488K)

This

but the shooter was atheist and didn't die
You're right about him being a dog

>some gangrape on the other side of the planet justifies mass murder
Guess I go shoot some turkish kebab cheff now because there are gangrapes in India.

ohh what went wrong with you bro

I suppose he was insane and was addressing the air

The twitter is also just as much of a subhuman for using the death of a person for reddit upvotes on his blog that promotes a religious/political agenda

I'm just here to correct /nu-pol/ NPCs who believe that everything is fake news

fuck off to Jow Forums

People will always bend truth so it aligns more with their beliefs instead of doing the opposite, nothing new ITT

"Hello brother" is common to hear in shady immigrant shops in London.

"hello brother" is muslim codeword for "kill all kuffars"

Attached: 1473426978090.jpg (125x117, 2K)

>"come in brother"
Ominous.

I want to laugh but someone will probably twist it into that

That doesn't sound like "hello brother"

Attached: 1552657605634.png (888x894, 520K)

What's the problem, op?

is this your justification? someone should post the full photo of the grandpa in OP with his granddaughter. She's gonna live without him now. Is this your "retaliation"? A white guy in your country shot like 50 people last year in Los Angeles, is it justification to attack random white people in the street?
Jow Forums is fucking retarded.

Attached: 236.jpg (992x744, 65K)

What does it sound like then?

rich coming from a terrorist state

I don't he's the one funding it.

I'm sure you and your countrymen were this concerned when the orlando gay club got shot up, right?

>rich coming from a terrorist state
rich coming from a colonial and terrorist state

Attached: terror.png (400x292, 50K)

you do still behead people though, you camel shit eaters are delusionial when it comes to how much of a hated and despised shithole saudi arabia is

Nice post, nice dubs.

All*h-something

he said "kill all others", trying to save himself

Not like your religion converted a third of Asia by conquest or anything. This is the same thing that's been happening for centuries. The British just threw fuel on the fire 100 years ago and it's still wildly burning

I mean, you are free to believe what you want, but the video is right there.

Not like your religion exterminated several races, colonised and depopulated an entire continent, started the largest religious war in history and several of the biggest autism episodes in history.

>Not like your religion exterminated several races, colonised and depopulated an entire continent

why are muslims so stupid? don't they teach what bacterias are in your schools?

He is in hell now boiling in a cauldron full of excrement

S

He allows people to justify a system where it routinely happens.

>i-it was just the bacteria
don't you have some bourgeoisie to guillotine, pierre?

The French were pretty nice but both the British and Spanish did wage genocidal wars against certain tribes in the americas.

refer to this post

no I won't, jean. you hold my for actions i didn't carry out nor i am accountable. you're gonna get the same treatment.

Muslims worldwide can finally pretend they are an opressed peaceful minority. Just look through the twitter hashtags.
Jow Forums cant differentiate between innocent Muslims and Muslims and the crimes that they commited as a whole. They dont see people as individuals they are but rather as a group they represent. Thats why you get people claiming that it was just a revenge for Muslim attacks in Europe as if the 49 murdered people had anything to do with that. This way of thinking was the catalyst for most genocides in history. ISIS uses the same excuse to commit their atrocities in Europe. It really is a fallacious way of thinking but sometimes ts just hard to avoid and you have to make conscious effort not to fall in to that hole.

>French were pretty nice
say that to an Algerian or a Tunisian or a Vietnamese and they'd punch you
the french were fucking savages. modern emaciated baguettes don't even remotely mirror what kind of people the french were back when they were savages colonising other countries for resources

Attached: 1544224687435.jpg (563x503, 21K)

>Jow Forums cant differentiate between innocent Muslims and Muslims and the crimes that they commited as a whole. They dont see people as individuals they are but rather as a group they represent. Thats why you get people claiming that it was just a revenge for Muslim attacks in Europe as if the 49 murdered people had anything to do with that. This way of thinking was the catalyst for most genocides in history. ISIS uses the same excuse to commit their atrocities in Europe. It really is a fallacious way of thinking but sometimes ts just hard to avoid and you have to make conscious effort not to fall in to that hole.
I agree entirely. It's a low IQ line of thought that no education system can vaporise.

why do muslims get so butthurt when they get a little taste of what they do to non-muslims all the time?

why is nobody giving so much attention to all the white victims?

The individual means very little in what is entirely a systematic struggle.
They're god'a chosen and respect at all times and in all places.

according to Jow Forums they are "race traitors" even though Islam isn't a race

Where exactly are they getting that from? I never saw anything to that effect in the video. It looked like the two guys at the entrance had their backs turned and didn't see him coming.

Nobody would casually say "hello" to some stranger walking towards them holding a shotgun and with another gun strapped to his back.

>Noooo you can't just shoot innocent people because their culture is in conflict with yours!

Attached: 1517787010164.gif (413x243, 51K)

Probably talking to the other guy who had just walked in before the shooter.

Were those the ones he shot on the street?

>They dont see people as individuals they are but rather as a group they represent.
The group as a whole is the threat. An "innocent" woman who will make 5 children is a much worse enemy than the 20yo incels who go on jihad in Syria.

Attached: father in his 60s kills isis members.jpg (714x96, 14K)

I am more sympathetic to the "clash of civilizations narrative" than most other, but I can't really justify this. The problem of immigration would require wide-spread government action, and this isn't going to bring that around. These guys are just too cowardly to go after the people responsible for what they claim to be the problem because they're aware that those individuals have armed security.

As I said previously, the video is out there, you are free to infer whatever you want

Are there any?

Usually you would see compilation images showing all the victims after an event like this, but none seem to have popped up yet.

>Yes, I am ready to kill countless innocents just to preserve cute fair-skinned and blue-eyed boys for my own enjoyment. How did you know?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

This is how you avenge islamic terrorist attacks. You know, harming the actual terrorists