You guys can never get laid or have friends cuz you sit here like in cage while life goes on outside your home and...

You guys can never get laid or have friends cuz you sit here like in cage while life goes on outside your home and imageboards

Attached: MV5BNjJkNDc2ZWQtN2NhNi00OGY1LWEwODEtMmVhMmJlMDk5NGJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ3MjI5NDY@._V1_UY317_CR83,0,21 (214x317, 16K)

I don't want to get laid and most people are retarded, so I can't be friends with them, the subjects they concern themselves with are utterly trivial and boring.

I'm here cuz I'm mentally disabled
I can get girls but don't want to get into a relationship for the same reason. Hopefully after a couple more years of therapy I'll be healthy enough to consider dealing with that shit sandwich again.

I don't give a shit, the real world is garbage, only anime and doujinshi matters.

I have many friends irl and at least 1 of them is madly in love with me(sadly no guys)

Attached: smuuuug.png (301x300, 57K)

this, satan laying it out how it be.

>fuck anime tho

fags don't count
you animals can get a "date" after 5 minutes on grindr

Same

physical aerobic exercise works far better than psychologists and antidepressants

(sadly no guys)

>just put yourself out there bro
>yeah its all about confidence

The simple fact of the matter is I don't have as high a value to women as other men

And that's just life

Attached: 1547703856992.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

What's the problem? Anybody can look this way, you don't even need gym, just bar

That and also im ugly and a manlet. I also hate every one arround me

You change your face or height
And unfortunately my stupid fucking mother feel for the race mixing meme

a lot of short guys fuck way more than tall, cuz they envy bastard with complex and do more efforts

Yes.
Is ridiculous how the people are interested in absolutely trivial matters. They spend their time, often, talking about... the weather, or summet as that. Why should I talk about the weather? How does it contribute something to my life?

I got laid in the past but got sick and am dying, nevertheless you are right. I would be doing sports or spending my time outside if my body didnt hurt all the time.

All the people that say world is garbarage are just rationalizing their frustations, if your city is garbraga move out to somewhere more interesting

They have something else that women value

I just don't

it contribute to your mood when you talk with people, it provides you oxytocin and therefore good mood. Also some events happen and life doesn't seem so predictable

I bet you never tried and just wait when hot chick pick you up, also friends provide far more fun than gf

I had sex a few minutes ago.

>summet

Attached: 1515261937812.jpg (396x371, 36K)

>japan
>sex
stop lying

>dude, just go outside...

Attached: 6e4.png (644x800, 14K)

I'm self aware enough to know when someone's not interested in me or was I supposed to ask out girls that want nothing to do with me?

imagine you being 50 years old and looking back at your life and realizing "shit im fucking old, and ugly now, I spent the best years of my life in front of a computer"

>just go outside bro
then what? where do i go? what do i do?

I've been to a couple of parties and didn't get laid once. Now what?

Attached: pepe2.png (400x381, 125K)

>im just too cool for other people, therefore Im going to reject them before they reject me as a defense mechanism for my pride and ego
>I am too

Attached: boomer memes.jpg (900x900, 217K)

as opposed to being young and ugly

go to more parties, look up rsd videos

me

>get laid
i can just rape
>have friends
you are my friends