Tell me a fun fact about one of your neighboring countries

Tell me a fun fact about one of your neighboring countries

Attached: 1552158398944.jpg (1793x1029, 236K)

it's full of gays

sweden homo

this

France?

That's not fun, tho

Attached: medicine.jpg (791x861, 282K)

They think we are gay but they have the gayest posters around

Attached: flustered2.jpg (708x879, 81K)

It's finnish

Poland is shit

well said

Attached: Powerful sweden.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

See, the joke is not swedish homosexuality, but the Finn holding out.

Eesti is cute!

They're the Latin America of Europe and Turkey is the equivalent of Mexico

The Danes have an absolutely retarded way of naming their numbers, and it has been suggested that it in fact makes it harder for young children to learn to count.

For example, the number 71 is called "enoghalvfjerds", which basically means "1 and 3½ x 20"

>Canada is actually about 25% Asian and though Canadians will deny it most of them actually act Canadian. Canada is set to have a better quality of life than all but 4 European countries by 2035 Canada also manages to manufacture cars of worse quality than the US or Mexico.

>Mexico is actually predominantly middle class. About 40% of the country is poor but only 20% actual fit the condition of poverty defined as having a lack of safe housing, access to quality healthcare
and nutritious food. If current trends continue, the average 35 year old Mexican will have a better quality of life than the average 35 year old American in 2041, despite the American having more money. Ford, VW Mercedes, Mazda, FCA and BMW products built in Mexico are better built than products from the brands made in Germany, Japan, South Africa, the US or Canada, but Toyota, Nissan, Honda, GM and Audi products from Mexico are inferior.

t. ex auto industry market demographic analyst.

Attached: north america corrected.png (1777x2265, 175K)

Estonia is good at paying their denbts

All our neighbors except France are either autistic or butthurt or both.

sounds a lot like germany

In Sweden, not only do you have to pay a mandatory tv-tax whether you own a tv or not, you have to pay it beyond the grave.

Attached: Cant wake up.png (555x569, 241K)

it's based and only for 200 IQ people

they're all insane faggots

There was a chain of supermarkets in British Columbia called "Overwaitea." But people bantered them so hard about their name that they gradually changed all their supermarkets to more boring and generic names like "Save-On-Foods."

Attached: 11045097_web1_180322-NAL-overwaitea-sign[1].jpg (1800x1200, 391K)

State media was a mistake

Jesus Christ nuke that place

Fact: Indonesia declared war on us in the 60's for taking Borneo from the British. They called us "Neo-collonialists"

you will get mad

The coffee power level of the Swiss neighbors as perceived by the Swiss:
>Italy
>powergap
>France / Austria
>Liechtenstein
>powerabyss
>Germany

They will use every opportunity they get to screech angrily about Germany because of their never ending inferiority and victim complex. Poles, man, when will they learn?

war

Germans amirite

soyboy in training

diversed female

future tranny

Sweden, you poor bastard.

Canada and the US share the longest border in the world

Attached: us canada border.jpg (1600x1000, 616K)

How much did cutting all those trees contribute to global warming?

seems about right tbqh

Moldovans are our more-retarded mexicans

what kind of retarded question is this?

Attached: YearlyResponsibleHarvestmen.webm (480x368, 198K)

Tell me about Audi vs Lexus

An American and a Russian are a common crew in human spaceflights.

in Haiti they make cookies with earth

in Finland they make bread with bark

in Sweden they make poison with fish

Attached: f88bccfb-efe3-4277-9b02-5bac3367338c.jpg (1900x2661, 580K)

Not anymore. We're a rich country now.

What the fuck is your malfunction?

I am so sorry you have to see this
We try to keep these people away from the public usually

danish numbers are pretty fucking strange

Malaysia wants to make us pay more money for every piss water that comes into Singapore

russians are maniacs

walloons are lazy

Only incels and people who are married to ugly women are against immigration. It really pisses them off to see the sexy brown girls and makes them regret their life decisions. That is why there is a such strong political divisions here

Attached: 1551719484273.jpg (1024x684, 375K)

Apparently our three roll a week luxury toilet paper habits are destroying Canada's Forests

Attached: tp.png (1528x1656, 721K)

>500▶
>The Danes have an absolutely retarded way of n
vad i helvete

new zealanders are islamaphobic mass murdering fuckwits

Meh, they will pull through this, people forgot about Brevik pretty quick and like Norway

it is kinda dumb though.

They're nice i guess

Attached: images.png (230x268, 9K)

Our neighbors the Poles are known for their proverbial luck of the Polish. That's why they are often called Poluckies as a friendly banter.

Det er helt forpult. Fatter ikke hvorfor det ikke har kommet noen reformer enda.

>helvete
Yes?

Attached: Helvetia.jpg (2560x1700, 985K)

They are all fucking retarded and im honestly ashamed to be neighbours with such inferior cucks

A tiny strip of clear cut isn't going to offset anything

>They are all fucking retarded and im honestly ashamed to be neighbours with such inferior cucks
Har du lyst å omformulere den setningen, Carl-Åge?

Attached: 1551919257573.png (863x651, 38K)

Hans brev representerar inte mina åsikter

t. den riktiga Carl-Åke

germans are autistic mongoloids

in norway they only eat frozen pizza, the shops that sell them fresh (pizzeria) are there for swedes visiting/working

oh i dont care about that, i mean actually spending the money time and resources to do that is kinda dumb.

but im not losing sleep over it

They're dumb.

Your national delicacy is literally fish drenched in industrial solvents.

Attached: package-of-lutefisk-filet-a-favorite-form-of-codfish-popular-in-norway-A84B1X.jpg (1300x956, 201K)

Lutfisk is great

Swedes come here in droves to work, because of our higher wages.
Danes don't really come here alot. Probably afraid to fall off a cliff or something.

truth

t. reindeer

idk it's a joint project between the federal government and Canada and I think it looks cool imo

Did they lose ? Isn't the island split in two ?

>Did they lose
Yep, their leader at the time was deposed and we had a peace agreement
Three actually, Malaysia-Indonesia-Brunei

>Norway is the other autistic twin but we act like we didn't come from the same autistic womb
>Denmark is the drunk older party brother
>Finland is the autistic lovable younger brother who has the better sense of humor

Attached: ricky.png (289x269, 144K)

love you

i honestly don't like it when people personify entire nations
>x nation is blah blah
>y is that nation's something something relative
like just say what you think about your neighbours and be done with it, no need to roleplay, it's cringy

There isnt a single road uniting armenia to turkey appareantly

Based. I'm visiting Malaysia this summer, only a few days but it should be great.

only have one neighbour and i don't know anything about it desu

Canadians are so thoroughly Americanized that most people (including myself) don't really even see them as "foreigners."

hope you have fun, if you don't mind me asking where specifically are you going? i'm guessing Penang is one of them :D

Malaysia always tried to steal our island

Why you need border? Its just another state

I'm going with the university, so Kuala Lumpur, some beaches and also some company visits. It's not only holidays but also study-related.