Everytime I see this wojak, I assume that the poster is some crusty gen-x boomer or a soy-guzzling millennial...

Everytime I see this wojak, I assume that the poster is some crusty gen-x boomer or a soy-guzzling millennial, both of whom pathetically seethe over and envy the intelligent, cultured, well-informed and technologically adept nature of today’s generation.

Attached: 03C084D1-BFB2-4E57-B67D-4301B2422080.png (434x327, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYrX_2-1B9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't you have a pewdiepie video exposing the ZOG to watch?

I am a zoomer myself and always hate on other zoomers
zoomers are quite literally the mexico of generations

t. butthurt late-yoomer.

Attached: 1548049733298.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

Attached: 1549008972926.webm (540x960, 1.95M)

Attached: 1446954369731.webm (404x720, 2.88M)

I'll allow this zoomer thread for now
but keep the noise levels down or I'll end this party faster than you can do one of your little fortnite dances

Attached: boomer security guard.png (284x529, 45K)

>zoomers
>technologically adept

nah
zoomers suck
Were better than y and x though thats for sure
i can get along best with boomers (actual boomers not 4channel boomers), theyre based

Wtf is this shit?

I didn't knew zoomers were the most based generation

oh shit zoomers are retarded

I think they're imitating Fortnite characters or something like that.

Why do they all look like they have Down syndrome?

They're americans

It's like they're not fully human...

How dare kids and teens have fun...
This webm predates Fortnite, newfag.

I feel bad for zoomers, I mean the non-retarded ones. Imagine having a brain but everyone around you being a mindless retard who worships a mexican with rainbow hair and skittles teeth

>a 17 year old ret watching twitch on his iphone getting along with some pre retirement boomer that's buying his 2nd property with equity gains

yeah ok

>it should be acceptable for people who are almost adults to act like children
Fucking infantile filth.
It's always like that, bruh.

>technologically adept
they don't even have desktops

>boomers
>based

Attached: D3B1CFB3-C30C-494A-BC4C-42D51A2879EC.jpg (680x680, 85K)

wat kom je intressant doen opa

Attached: wUcJSkyu.jpg (1252x1252, 142K)

amerimutts

yep
no because i talk with booners exactly about those equity gains
cant do that with zoomers because they are too dumb

een beetje respect voor de oudere generaties, snotneus!!

There’s probably a synagogue near where you live. Im sure they'll be more your speed.

i know a bit about the dutch housing market at least in the randstadt area, unless you're going to inherit something how do you even plan on getting in, the boomers have fucked it for you

stay poor

I feel bad for you. Imagine living in some war-torn pisspoor post-Soviet shithole, yet having very important opinions about teen culture in rich countries on the other side of the planet.

Is this a new mating strategy?

dumb kid probably meant addict

itt: seething boomers

zometeen sla ik me piemel 5 keer om je nek heen. oppassen oude man

Now say it without tidepod in your cum smelling mouth you fucking floss dancing son of a roastie.

>technologically adept
speaking of, it seems like younger people today are worse with technology

Marvel movies are not culture, boyo

>wh*te "people"

>movies
flicks

>I feel bad for you. Imagine living in some war-torn pisspoor post-Soviet shithole, yet having very important opinions about teen culture in rich countries on the other side of the planet.

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

Todays 12-14 year olds are the biggest retards on the planet. Imagine being raised on mumble rap, instagram memes and Fortnite.

holy fucking BASED and handsomeyoungmanpilled

Attached: 1547231212985.png (992x940, 154K)

>Everytime I see this wojak, I assume that the poster is some crusty gen-x boomer or a soy-guzzling millennial, both of whom pathetically seethe over and envy the intelligent, cultured, well-informed and technologically adept nature of today’s generation.

Attached: boomer.jpg (550x550, 32K)

Being an early zoomer leaves you at an awkward spot where you see the zoomer culture as the cancer it is, but at the same time don't feel connected to your older peers either.

ZOOMERS RISE UP

Attached: mog.jpg (664x727, 74K)

Last year I informed my m*llennialoid parents that the Gulf War, the Iraq War and 9/11 had been added to the new History curriculum and they had a proper boomer rampage because they could remember all of those events.

Attached: 1538182238769.jpg (2999x3666, 1.91M)

seething

Attached: c69.jpg (704x904, 138K)

Why are white people so fucking stiff

Yakub just made them like that.

This is the true power of wypipo

lol

t. seething zoomoid

>yep I have more in common with the older generations than most youngsters these days
>I was born in the wrong generation lol

Attached: 1514652548042.png (1200x800, 263K)

>I feel bad for you. Imagine living in some war-torn pisspoor post-Soviet shithole, yet having very important opinions about teen culture in rich countries on the other side of the planet.

Attached: you're a fag.gif (413x243, 51K)

actual boomers are fucking cancer, makes sense you associate with them you faggot

No i was born in the right generation, boomers are just based and smart
no you are just a faggot who is unable to talk about anything but videogames and anime instead of real subjects for which you need boomers

>ywn be born in Belgium

Attached: 1550456634643.jpg (1078x1313, 610K)

You do know that boomers in the US aren't the same as boomers in the Netherlands right? I have relatives in the US and can confirm that boomers there are indeed retarded.

>boomers are based and smart
you have to be joking, boomers are not afraid to shit on millennials and are too dumb to know what zoomers are. They're the cause for most of the problems here like say the rust belt or the increasing cost of higher education.

4chanoids managed to become old without becoming mature.
Pretty sad desu

Most younger people are like that. Comfortable life + lots of entertainment + cowardly "polite" culture = eternal children

>zoomers are quite literally the mexico of generations

well said

>Were better than y and x though thats for sure

lol, you have it better than Gen X but you aren't anything

Only a nigger slavshit would consider a polite culture a negative.

Attached: 5964F235-87E6-40CB-8858-626D7B03E9DA.jpg (473x591, 17K)

Every time I see a Wojak I get reminded of Rage comics

Eh, depend. Obviously acting like a savage is bad, but being polite to the point where you don't dare call people out on their bullshit is bad as well. It enables retarded shit like trannies, furries, weebs, adult men whose only hobby is gaming and collecting toys, cosplayers etc.

>w-we are just having fun
>s-stop bullying teens!

You’re correct. This is why Asia is overtaking the west, they still have respect for their elders.

Ok just go back to your orc cave, Oleksander. Civilized men are talking.

t. gamer and avid you collector

boomers by year sound off!
1996 reporting in!

youtube.com/watch?v=sYrX_2-1B9o

Attached: 6aa.gif (467x398, 70K)