Jow Forumstards up and about shitting up every board now

>Jow Forumstards up and about shitting up every board now
Give me one good reason we shouldn’t just nuke this site and be done with it.

Attached: CDE32DF6-8151-4CB8-8959-AF4D46E4D828.jpg (1242x1237, 180K)

>one slightly right wing site of medium size left on the the entire internet
>still endless whining

Pretty boring at this point/

>slightly right wing site of medium size
>sister site was responsible for a guy becoming so radicalized he went out and killed close to 50 innocent people

you sure dude?

Looks a literal pig

>now
How new?

Went there for 5 minutes today And had enough

Monopolies (political, ideological or corporational) are boring.

I went there once too see what it was all about
I have never gone to it again it is a horrible place

The people who visit this shithole will flood the rest of the internet if you nuke it.
Just go elsewhere if you want to escape the Jow Forumstards and let this place continue to exist as a containment area.

You faggots have ruined this board with your anti pol crusade. We’re at the point now where this board is filled with softcunts, literal marxists and reddit fags but “Hur dur at least it’s not pol!!” KYS

As if these brave keyboard warriors are not everywhere already.

I browsed for like 2 Years after 9-10 years of Jow Forums,but that place is practically impossible to navigate for me now. Just constant trolling, terrible threads

t. Jow Forumstard

Attached: 1460519663039.png (1024x887, 240K)

>The people who visit this shithole will flood the rest of the internet if you nuke it.
Exactly, everyone always talks about just banning or censoring Jow Forumstards from a handful of places on the internet and thinks that'll be it.
No, they'll continue to exist irl, you have to go after them there, and their families, cracking down on right wingers everywhere is the only viable solution left

who gives a shit dude he grilled some sand people i don't give a shit do U?

epic edgy post xD

>Just constant trolling, terrible threads
Too many factions contradicting each other. Big happenings like yesterday are the only time it's interesting. People who think it's a monopoly of kekistani megapedes and redditors to make fun of them think it's still 2016. It morphs into something very different every few years. The only thing that remains constant is wanton racism and anti-semitism.

Jow Forumstard: retarded american who thinks that healthcare is communism

Being a slightly racist and laughing at dead people won't make a Jow Forumstard.

>american who thinks that healthcare is communism
That's just a normal american.

you wish it was edgy. in reality i just dont give a shit, it probably hurts you to know that someone doesn't give a shit about shitskins as if your life doesn't matter. lmao imagine caring so much about that someone doesn't care about your life.

kek

Jow Forums was ruined by Americans and their retarde views.

>Too many factions contradicting each other. Big happenings like yesterday are the only time it's interesting. People who think it's a monopoly of kekistani megapedes and redditors to make fun of them think it's still 2016. It morphs into something very different every few years. The only thing that remains constant is wanton racism and anti-semitism.

Its a dump,I am not judging anyone's ideas but that place is completely low quality. Nothing But shitty obnoxious shills(that always wear the memeflags) insults, melodrama, bait and troll threads non stop. Real discussions are 1 in 20 threads(that also get derailed all the time).