/asean/

Edisi masak

Attached: 1464041104258.webm (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

joetugs.wordpress.com/2018/12/18/i-am-a-sama-badjao-and-i-am-a-scourge-of-society/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pertamax diamankeun

That looks like bagoong

thread is fucken early i was gonna make the thread what a fucking nigger

Indons don't even let anyone else make threads anymore. I tried making threads before but the Indons just ignored them and made their own.

Hahahaha salty man

Test

Put your trip back, MKL

Sorry flipanon. Anyway hows your day?

This. Fuck indons.

it started off w/ that tumblr pic then ppl just memed about it

Ini lidah gue yang kampungan atau apa emang daun mint rasanya sama kayak daun kemangi?

Attached: 1538786388131.png (335x249, 62K)

what justified that post? seems totally random

Tripfags, namefags and crippling autists, why are flip posters so shit.

I like Konata because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Konata also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Konata is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love konata and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

Attached: oJ4ZGtH.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Not even close Paijo

idk some flip with a superiority complex

what r u gonna do? crie about it?
pss ur pantsu may b? may b Shid nd Cumme?

stfu u fkin expat

Attached: 813611087_1056242.gif (400x267, 564K)

Attached: open-uri20150422-20810-1lusnj1_06ef11cc.jpg (450x450, 49K)

is that the kid from upin and ipin

Is it possible that Mail is partly Jewish

Our badjao I think is the sea kind
They usually end up as the beggers and street children that pickpockets and scratch cars in our cities thats why they get treated like trash.

There was even a modus operandi of them showing aborted fetues while they beg for money, its suppose to be luck

Attached: 20190316_204124.png (1080x1680, 1.01M)

Kayak lo pernah makan daun kemangi aja, Kevin.

Found the Tagalog.

Of course we can Filipino/Tagalog is the one taught in our schools and now we get 2 more years of it in highschool.

I think people just compartmentalize english speaking, I notice people are getting less insecure about it. I dont know about certain provinces tho they tend to do it to prove they are less unga bunga.

its usually used in the internet(depends where twitter and facebook is full of non codeswitch as well) some businesses/work and school but we speak 100% filipino/tagalog if its our downtime or casual time

here you're mocked if you constantly code switch to english within one sentence like a retard

>Kevin
Eww that's not an appropriate name for a minang bvll masterace like me. And yes I do like kemangi. Apalagi kalo dilalap pake sambel.

>minang
>bvll
Lol
Minang women are made for BIG BALI DICKs though

I just saw underage watching footage of Christchurch shooting, told him to fuck off and close it. Fucking Internet these days

Indons are more active now. I think they're feceschan refugees

based kakak

I don't disagree tbhwy, I'm not fond of codeswitching as well either it be English or Tagalized Spanish, but then again people here are proud of chavacano yikes.

Unironically its the flip muslims who are thier biggest discriminators since tphey encounter them the most.

They are literally called "Sea Gypsies"

joetugs.wordpress.com/2018/12/18/i-am-a-sama-badjao-and-i-am-a-scourge-of-society/

>And what pains us most is that the civil society, the government, including ironically our fellow Muslim Filipinos (i.e., the different major tribes that is), have been treating us, in the context of social paradigmatic ethnographic system (aka caste system), as belonging to the lower class of human species. In fact, in terms of social recognition, we are not even equally considered as one of the major tribes at par with the Tausog, Maranaw, Maguindanaon and Yakan. Instead, socio-culturally and ethnolinguistically, we have been relegated to the denomination as “Indigenous People.”

I wish I could...

Shut up, boomer

This desu
What an old pasta, gj

Viets watch anime too?

>Literally named MINANG KABAU
>not a fucking bvll

>The term Minangkabau (Minangkabau: Minang Jawi script: مينڠ) came from a popular legend that was derived from a territorial dispute between a people and a prince from a neighbouring region. To avoid a battle, the local people proposed a fight to the death between two water buffalo (kabau) to settle the dispute. The prince agreed and produced the largest, meanest, most aggressive buffalo. The villagers on other hand produced a hungry baby calf with its small horns ground to be as sharp as knives. Seeing the adult buffalo across the field, the calf ran forward, hoping for milk. The big buffalo saw no threat in the baby buffalo and paid no attention to it, looking around for a worthy opponent. But when the baby thrust his head under the big bull's belly, looking for an udder, the sharpened horns punctured and killed the bull giving the villagers their victory (manang, hence manang kabau: "victors of the buffalo" which eventually became Minangkabau).

And guess why Semen Padang has a fucking bull's head on their logo. We're the OG bvlls of the Nusantara. Try harder Ketut.

It's not that gory, desu. Back in my days we would go to warnet to watch rotten.com.

this is your brain on exclusive soy diet

Gory video is ""fine"". But when you mix it meme it's not ""fine"" anymore.
T. Bocah

Anyone want to play Fortnite against me? The winner can start a new ethnic group, MINANG FORTNITE

>cherry picking
That article was mostly expressing his disappointment on how even the Filipino Muslims treat them badly, since it was already a given that Tagalogs would discriminate against them.

Learn to understand context and give respect.

the more desensitized younger generations are, the better.
wouldn't want western meekness to spread even further

my friend is asking for money from his sister so we can buy booze

Are meekness and empathy different?

pengen minum susu milo gan

pengen minum nenen gan

Susu?

Attached: 1548547983486.jpg (848x1200, 688K)

empathy is a backward mentality, let them built up the rage that would lead them into heroic acts someday

based

good tier:
- bugis
- minang
- manado

meh tier:
- malay
- sundanese
- javanese

irrelevant tier:
- everything else

So it's better to be a sociopath?
If they don't have empathy then how would you expect them to do nothing but benefit himself and not care about others and do this so called heroic acts?

Lel, even in Dumagete the badjaos are considered human filth they have a "vendor mafia" that shits up our streets.

Attached: 20190316_213349.png (1080x1846, 182K)

Attached: 1211.jpg (194x210, 8K)

>sundanese on par with based malay and javanese
also move javanese to good tier and add bataks in its place

Attached: 1413567108784.jpg (348x383, 55K)

>javanese
>good tier

Attached: 1524118906868.jpg (419x480, 81K)

would live a fulfilled live tho.
why are you wasting so much time on telling people how to live?

kering bibir la. apa pasal panas semacam sekarang ni ah?

T. sundanese
>golddigger
>jews of java
>littering everywhere
>slum

I'm not preaching. But even in the darkest time, people should not forget what makes humanity shine the brightest. Compassion, wisdom and love. Peace out.

Attached: dating-sundanese-and-javanese-girls.jpg (310x250, 15K)

I agree with everything except the jews of java. The javanese are both the anglos and jews of java, known for their perfidy.

would bang

Attached: woody.jpg (800x450, 55K)

I did.

Attached: 1243.jpg (865x960, 125K)

BANGSAT SMK RADEN UMAR SAID KUDUS KENAPA BARU TAU SEKARANG GUA BANGSAT
BIAYA MASUK AMA SPP TERBILANG MURAH LAGI

>smk
this website is for people over 18

Nice, I hope you wore protection

Attached: 1466079267123.png (1334x750, 1.7M)

of course I did.

Attached: 17498.jpg (540x960, 81K)

MAKANYA GUA BILANG KENAPA BARU TAU SEKARANG WOY BABI
GUA GELO SALAH MILIH SEKOLAH ANJING

>Cherry picking this hard
The fact that you failed to provide a link shows you are hiding something. I'm sure the rest of the comments are saying compassionate things about the badjao.

Go fuck yourself MKL

javanese:
>one of the most relevant history in nusantara, or even in south east asia
>humble when they're wise, hard-working when they're dumb
>relevant art and culture, still open minded
>dominating in politics

sundanese:
>did nothing to mark their existence in history except for being whores and fucktoys for everyone else
>laziest entitled piece of shit, ignorant to the point of not recognizing their homo erectus intelligence
>no one celebrated their culture but themselves, radical islamist while being one of the most degenerated ethnicity
>become laughing stock in everything they try to put their feet on

say what you want about javanese but to put them on the same tier with sundanese is simply ridiculous

Attached: 46904324.jpg (225x225, 7K)

t. jawak

Attached: 30144.png (1080x1049, 173K)

>>did nothing to mark their existence in history except for being whores and fucktoys for everyone else
>>laziest entitled piece of shit, ignorant to the point of not recognizing their homo erectus intelligence
>>no one celebrated their culture but themselves, radical islamist while being one of the most degenerated ethnicity
>>become laughing stock in everything they try to put their feet on
All true. They even want to remove their identity just to suck more jews dicks in the middle east.

Lmao y'all in the end will work under us, the Chinese overlord.

sundanese history and folklore:
>

Attached: Java_languages.jpg (681x237, 82K)

That wasn't me thouogh.

Attached: not me.png (1161x222, 24K)

Eh curut, belajar aja sana yang rajin. Ga usah sok2 main ke Jow Forums.

not sundanese lol. you jawaks are the same as the sundals, only the jawaks are slightly worse with their perfidy

javanese dominance knew no boundaries.

>you jawaks are the same as the sundals
yeah totally not almost an opposite

should I fap to trap shit once more guys?

/ss/

Attached: 5 (3).jpg (1280x1844, 395K)

>malay
?

>TIL there's Bahasa Jawa Serang (Jaseng)

sorry

Attached: 20181202_220859.jpg (1080x936, 49K)

It's betawi mutt, their language is based on malay after all.

pengen ngentot gan

hey experts of Indon ethnicities
Is this lady of Sundanese descent?
but she told she is from Surabaya. and Surabaya is not sundanese.

Attached: 11745.jpg (603x955, 80K)

Aku pengen ngemil nasi padang gan

They're from Sulu. Though they're nominally Muslim, they've retained a lot of traditional animist religious beliefs. This makes them heretics to Islamic extremists in the area. It doesn't help that they're also pacifist. That just makes them easy targets for looting and murder. They've also been crowded out of their traditional fishing grounds by commercial fishers from other parts of the country. Even the other ethnic minorities look down on them. So they have no where else to go but the cities where they live in stilt shanties, beg on the street, and die young from malnutrition and disease.

Lmao let the asshole sheet

BASED DUTERTE

Time for you to spam the entire thread MKL

Attached: TriggerWarning.png (1215x781, 165K)

Stop with ethnic baiting. Don't sink to their level, Indos.

>that insane amount of editing and lighting manipulation
eyes and shallowness indicates sundanese but who knows, javanese raped sundanese so much that it has become harder and harder to distinguish one from another

Attached: index.jpg (228x221, 6K)

they're feces immigrants

just a banter la

The comments are DDS tier too
I cant believe the samefagger pro dutdut is a filthy badjao
Cant make this shit up

Hi itzbadiz,

I've gotta side with Bandit, Pedro, Rhoody, et al on this one. I can definitely see how someone who has never lived in the Philippines would not understand the reaction of those who do live here toward the Badjao. Before I lived here and maybe even for awhile after I moved here, I would have seen their comments as uncompassionate.

However, through experience, I have learned that the culture of the Badjao is one that does not work nor create anything. Theirs is a culture of begging, stealing and terrorizing. They have no loyalty nor respect for the people or places they pass through. They do not speak English, Tagalog nor Bisaya and do not attempt to learn any in order to communicate with the local populations...they are nomadic thieves and beggars, sometimes terrorists. They only come to DGT, Cebu, CDO, Manila, etc. in order to beg and steal and yes, some of those funds do support extremist Islamic groups who bomb innocent civilians as occurred in Iligan a few months ago. I do not believe in blaming children for the sins of their parents, however, this culture gets imbued in these kids very early on. Even as babies they are used for the purpose of begging.

In 3 years of living here, we have had problems of mugging (or attempted mugging) only twice...both times it was Badjao children. Once in Cebu and once in Dumaguete. I don't believe in giving money to anyone, I give food or candies...however, I do confess my generous hand recoils upon the sight of the Badjao...I would prefer to see them pass on to other pastures.

Attached: 20190316_221751.png (1072x1845, 209K)

>3 years of living here
Clearly a Tagalog looking for work in Cebu

pergh...

Sundanese. Surabayan Javanese looks like this.

Attached: 21224751_1476642232423047_3670086607114862592_n.jpg (1080x1350, 155K)

>I can definitely see how someone who has never lived in the Philippines would not understand the reaction of those who do live here toward the Badjao. Before I lived here and maybe even for awhile after I moved here, I would have seen their comments as uncompassionate.

I can smell the sexpat living in cebu in that post.