What was your parents' reaction on that aussie's IRL shitpost?

What was your parents' reaction on that aussie's IRL shitpost?
>helping dad around house
>listening to radio and news come on
>first news of course about the aussie
>they mention how the act was monstrous and ask how can someone do that to poor people during prayer
>dad pissed off starts yelling "YEA RIGHT, THEY WERE THE FIRST ONE TO START, IT'S ALL WELL DESERVED. NOBODY CARES WHEN THEY'RE THE ONE SLAUGHTERING PEOPLE"

Attached: 19pw89.jpg (300x250, 77K)

Your dad should be shot in a revenge mass shooting spree, maybe he'd learn why his statement is a fallacy.

keep seething muhammad

Stay mad, Ahmed

They didn't care much. I mean we can't escape it on the news but they didn't really comment on it. Of course the faggots imams here are using it for political capital, saying it reminds them of the Québec mosque shooting and the pain is just as intense, but you don't see them shed a tears when a bunch of muslims get blown up in the middle east.

>maybe he'd learn why his statement is a fallacy.
That's impossible. Only if after a revenge shooting spree by muslims kills him and everyone goes around saying how much they care that muslims are slaughtering people and then OP's dad gets ressurected and understand his mistake.

Why do brainlets say things like this?

>Of course the faggots imams here
Muzz diaspora?

People here didn't care here either. They didn't care much when muslims do it also to be honest. People just shrug and make vague statements about how senseless it is. Muslim attacks have a bigger effect because it made middle class people here more afraid of visiting europe. Since no one goes to NZ anyway people don't even pretend to care.

Don't think they even heard it тьн

t. mohammed al-lechistan

mom:
"that's horrible"
dad:
"is it really tho? Do you think they'd say the same if it happened to us?"

Attached: 1541540062583.jpg (250x204, 7K)

t. Susanti

based croatian dad

dad just said it was probably influenced by americans

I kinda agree but I still want to trigger /nu-pol/
What should I do

Attached: hmm(3).png (1456x1108, 69K)

parents thought it was fucked up even more so when it turns out he was from my town

Yes, nafris come to Québec too since we're francophones. We're living the same thing as France on a lower scale (ore not since or population is much smaller?).

parents asked why there were mosques in a place called christchurch

based, it's definitely an intriguing question

Attached: 1503747978581.jpg (480x471, 51K)

You can't. nu-pol is dead. Now you have nu-nu-pol and they are all about chink politicians giving them welfare money and edgy aussie spree killers.

they have no idea about it even happening

They didn’t really care lol

Nobody gives a fuck about Muslims dying here

Are you familiar with the lyrics to the chorus of Remove Kebab?

this

They deserved it

stay mad Mohamed

Attached: no muslim.webm (648x360, 2.93M)

No idea, I haven't spoken to them since January. They tried to call me the other day but I declined the call from my Dad.