/éire/

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

Eagrán thóin go deas

Attached: 1552674812364.jpg (159 KB, 1920x1080)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wYy-TM3y9X8
twitter.com/TKatchmar/status/1106332733465415680
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/b1txkn/liam_knows_how_annoying_it_is/
youtu.be/2gm9q8uabTs
youtube.com/watch?v=AVrHlxYXsmc
thejournal.ie/readme/opinion-st-patricks-day-is-an-irish-american-holiday-4537664-Mar2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=jvbnXlJV0H0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8iYAo90pE
youtube.com/watch?v=QS8WisImDEM

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

Attached: 1548550396891.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080)

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

Lewd

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

muslim neighbours can be heard praying loudly in the mornings and beating their children
women never/rarely leave the house
have also been caught beating the dogs of other people in the estate
What are the odds these are the kind of people who would retaliate for NZ?
T-there's n-n-no way right lads?#notall

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

Move somewhere else

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

I wouldn't be living here in the first place given the option.
They're apparently in that house temporarily, waiting to be given council housing, so I hope they're gone soon.

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

women
How many desu? Good looking?

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

You think I can tell when they're all covered?

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

never leave the house
knows they are covered
Can't fool me Abdul.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

Attached: ezgif-4-9ab732657985.jpg (10 KB, 259x194)

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

been caught beating the dogs of other people in the estate
Absolutely based Allahfriends, fuck dogs and fuck dog owners.

Attached: 1517071489802.jpg (80 KB, 640x539)

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

t. Infected with toxoplasmosis

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

All while our own are homeless, crazy

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

What's worse is my uni was offering free on campus accommodation for Syrian refugees, when there's hardworking Irish students who have to commute 3+ hours a day to the university because of financial constraints.

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

terrorist attack happens on the other side of the planet
Ireland: "We have to censor the internet!!!"
The attack was awful, yes. But why do we as a country seem so intent on following the UK down the dystopian path of censorship? It's not like it will do anything to prevent extremism. It will just push it further underground and stimulate the persecution complex of the extremists.

Attached: 1533772055456.jpg (26 KB, 478x483)

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

Fucking Welsh. What have they ever done for us?

Attached: 1533211470547.png (1.27 MB, 1216x1076)

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

The attack was awful, yes.
Pale in comparison to what Muslims have done to Europeans

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

Handed us our second ever Grand Slam.

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

Bored. Weather is shite. Can't go outside. No weed left. Don't care about video games. Don't want to watch anything.

Attached: IMG-20180924-103516.jpg (22 KB, 600x336)

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

What have the Irish ever done for us?

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

No weed left
Good.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

t. alcoholic

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

I haven't had a drink in months.

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Good. Alcohol is degenerate.

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

lying

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

Is it possible to find love in Ireland?

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

Not really. We're a very distant society unless you're ultra neurotypical and happen to meet somebody by pure coincidence and that probably requires beiya pub goer and facebook type person or knowing somebody since you were a child.

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

I'm not.

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

No. Irish women don't approve of traditional love.

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

tfw destined for a life of solitude despite offering a lot and being better than all of you

Attached: DO5xFAZWkAAInIm.jpg (59 KB, 749x694)

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

What are you making for dinner?

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Memes aside, honestly prefer following Munster rugby.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

That's it, no more anglo sports. Rugby has had a free pass on /éire/ for far too long.

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

Don't enjoy sports at all desu.

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

We lost so let's just give up on it
Beta mentality lad

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

gay

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

winding up holocaust deniers on /pol/
Man, I forgot how fun this shit was.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

ocht

Attached: 1521843008615.png (1.07 MB, 750x1000)

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

Thought that was someone else for a second. Disappointing.

William Bell
William Bell

Mórag using Shining Finger?

Attached: 1518032794057.jpg (125 KB, 781x1000)

Joseph James
Joseph James

Good goy

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

anime

Attached: 73575703-p0-master1200.jpg (734 KB, 900x1200)

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

Wrong board, lad.
Go back to shilling your NP leprechaun, listening to that guy always gave me a good laugh.
Oh wait, I think that party died like a year ago. Best of luck with the new FOTM Irish nationalist party!

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

mboko you n word

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

Good post

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

The Bamboko are a Bantu ethnic group of the Republic of Cameroon. They are part of the Sawa ethnic groups, those who live on the coast.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

No.

Attached: 1529264924395.jpg (379 KB, 1254x1771)

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

We're everywhere faggot.

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

Yet you rarely talk about the NP here because you know you'll get laughed out the door.

Attached: 1551979267180.png (497 KB, 824x896)

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

Say it.

Attached: 1512880447137.png (683 KB, 1790x1640)

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

Based, fuck niggers

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

posting under the flag of another country
Pathetic.

John King
John King

How? The UK is his country. Wales, England, etc. aren't actual countries, they're just called that. Everyone knows that they're just regions in the same tier as US states

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

You're a weeb so I'm laughing at you. New video here bud. Get your priorities right and put Ireland first.

youtu.be/wYy-TM3y9X8

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

idiotic mboko

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

You're a weeb so I'm laughing at you.
deranged NP supporter is laughing at me
I must be doing something right.

Attached: 1544223246874.jpg (37 KB, 479x483)

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

england doesn't have an assembly or parliament

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

twitter.com/TKatchmar/status/1106332733465415680

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

How? You're brainwashed by the media, man. You think exactly the way they want you to.

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

Just because the UK calls their regions countries and they have international sporting teams as a result of founding them before their respective international governing bodies were founded, that doesn't make them countries. The fact that Wales doesn't have a flag on Jow Forums or a seat at the UN council tells you it's not a country

deranged NP supporter
How is supporting the NP deranged? You can argue it's futile since Ireland's political climate won't allow for them to gain momentum but simply supporting them in the sense that you agree with that they say is hardly deranged. They make good points

Attached: 1537132510107.png (827 KB, 761x793)

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

So the solution is to listen to a big-eared manlet and his league of failed county councilors?

Attached: 1540651740624.jpg (1.16 MB, 2480x3500)

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

How is supporting the NP deranged?
For starters, they've been LARPing as a political party for years now without ever actually registering as one.

They make good points
Such as?

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

NP lack the passionate madness of Ailtirí na hAiséirghe. If you're going to be a radical political party then at least go the full way and be Gaelic nationalists instead of mere Irish ones.

Attached: 1476947425802.jpg (142 KB, 640x573)

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

Why does it matter if he's a manlet or has big ears? Ad hominem as fuck. We'll do well in the local and EU elections just watch.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

We'll do well in the local and EU elections just watch.
They have to actually register as a party first, user. I don't expect to see them on any ballot papers in the local and European elections. Plus, Ireland is one of the most pro-EU countries in the union. Why would we vote for a eurosceptic party?

Attached: 1541809361083.png (598 KB, 754x1200)

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

Country's fucked.

Attached: 1498939344862s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250)

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

eurocrat igger posting

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

For starters, they've been LARPing as a political party for years now without ever actually registering as one.
Agreed, it's a shame they're not more professional. Even if they were, the Irish public wouldn't vote for them. As a whole, Ireland has a fucked up mindset. Just look at boards.ie or r/ireland to see how Irish people go on nowadays. I blame the Celtic Tiger desu

Such as?
Off the top of my head:
- Eurosceptic
- Anti-abortion
- anti-immigration
- pro-nationalism/patriotism
Yeah, I'm thinking they're based

Attached: 1537024564156.jpg (77 KB, 604x340)

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

How many days until you run out of Gaals?

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

Can't handle the truth?

Attached: 1528828015972.gif (1.89 MB, 500x500)

John Rogers
John Rogers

And what would that be?

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

Communism is the only thing that will save Ireland at this point

Attached: Dy91vhXUYAA35kp.jpg (84 KB, 815x768)

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

Banning the use of béarla in public is a bit too extreme

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

Banning it from the airwaves is the only sensible project. Not doing so is proof this is a quisling occupation state, not a "free" state.

John Smith
John Smith

Agreed!

Attached: 1534567602418.jpg (724 KB, 1400x1050)

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

Eurosceptic
Stopped reading there. Being Irish and being a eurosceptic is hardly a hallmark of intelligence or rationality, especially in the wake of Brexit.

This:

Be sure to point out the lies if you see any.

Attached: 1521962157231.jpg (146 KB, 1162x943)

Brayden James
Brayden James

Attached: 1525029871634.png (618 KB, 518x672)

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

Why do you like the EU?

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

We don't have enough Irish speakers to maintain that.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

Being Irish and being a eurosceptic is hardly a hallmark of intelligence or rationality, especially in the wake of Brexit.
How? Political views are subjective and emotionally based. Personally, I prioritise demographics over economic performance so why wouldn't I be Eurosceptic? Leaving the EU would make our economy tank but it would also reverse our immigration levels to 1970's standards and would even make a lot of our current immigrants leave, particularly the continentals. It's only expected that someone with my priorities would be anti-EU

Attached: --akiyama-mio-k-on-drawn-by-xiao-ren--fef9ea065471e85479543aec6187513e.jpg (674 KB, 1080x1920)

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

t. James Connelly's brigade of lesbian viral marketers

Attached: --katyusha-girls-und-panzer-drawn-by-shibagami--5b3a0114bc156bb25b408db85d1b1a37.jpg (537 KB, 1980x2800)

Evan Young
Evan Young

Yes, we do. They certainly did in 1960. You're also under the impression that media production requires mass engagement to create, and isn't produced by a narrow elite to be consumed by the masses.
The difference is, it should have been the Gaeltacht de-colonising the country rather than D4 continuing and amping up the angloid colonisation.

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

it would also reverse our immigration levels to 1970's standards
You forget that Ireland is full of lefties that would open our borders as wide as they can.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

The UK isn't a country but a criminal regime in England claiming overlordship over other nations

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

based

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

I'm not against immigration, I'd just like it to be from Norway and places like that.

James Green
James Green

Hello friends from across the Irish sea how are you all doing today!

Attached: 1550417309029.png (168 KB, 500x689)

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

mboko

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

I'm all for it but don't think it would happen in this globalised world. With social media and the prominence of America in Western culture.

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

Rich countries won't want to move to a country with an economy devastated by leaving the EU, see all the companies leaving Britain. The only people who will come are those from countries much worse off, ie Africa.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Nah lad, think you're mistaking me for your ma's boyfriend

David Thomas
David Thomas

Well it wouldn't work now because the technology isn't able to create bottlenecks on culture consumption/creation at the minute. In the 1960s it was, however, and it's a crime, an utter crime, that "RTE" was founded to propagate English and Dublinism rather than Irish and Irishness.
I forsee the next big thing that could revive the Irish language to be artificial intelligence capable of accurately and adeptly translating everything into Irish. People would have no choice but to learn the language if everything they are exposed to electronically is in Irish.

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

You forget that Ireland is full of lefties that would open our borders as wide as they can.
Doubt it, living room racism is alive and well in this country and the people voted strongly against the anchor babies. Plus immigrants wouldn't want to come anyway if we were poor and separated from Europe

I'm not against immigration, I'd just like it to be from Norway and places like that.
Very American view of things. Norwegians are ethnic outsiders as much as Nigerians

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

This is why I think the EU is blackmail. You get easy money, sure, but it's at the expense of your sovereignty and freedom.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

very soon
please post more girls like pic related lads

Attached: 1498254719417.jpg (178 KB, 850x850)

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

Doubt it, living room racism is alive and well in this country and the people voted strongly against the anchor babies
If the abortion referendum didn't demonstrate to you the stranglehold Irish lefties have on the country, I don't know what will.

and the people voted strongly against the anchor babies.
Polls suggest that this may have flipped since.

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

the people voted strongly against the anchor babies
That was within the same decade that people voted against abortion. And back then we weren't flooded with anti-border propaganda from all sides.

Norwegians are ethnic outsiders as much as Nigerians
But sadly Dublin runs the country.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

scour the backarse of the internet for a game from 2001
download starts and it's only 100MB
Feels good.

Attached: 1551982909489.jpg (151 KB, 900x1083)

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

Norwegians are ethnic outsiders as much as Nigerians
Lesser of two evils

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

what uni?

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

Maybe.

Attached: 1496525818281.jpg (386 KB, 850x850)

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

This is why I think the EU is blackmail
You get easy money, sure, but it's at the expense of your sovereignty and freedom.
being this retarded
How the fuck is that blackmail? We've signed treaties approved by referendum that clearly state the remit of the EU. If the EU steps outside of its remit, we can take it to court. As supranational organisations go, it's very democratic. Educate yourself before you spout nonsense and make yourself look like an idiot.

Attached: 1535017955822.jpg (192 KB, 1100x720)

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

Perhaps.

Attached: 1546990522617.png (553 KB, 850x850)

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

consequences of a sovereign action and exercising freedom are blackmail

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

What game?

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

Who hurt you? Irish people are way more social with strangers than most of the world. I'm guessing you've never lived outside of Ireland?

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

Greece is how the EU can treat any member

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

gaslighting

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

Greece is how the member states treat each other.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

If the abortion referendum didn't demonstrate to you the stranglehold Irish lefties have on the country, I don't know what will.
I'm not sure if Irish people strongly believe in this shit or if they're just trying to impress the world by voting for trendy shit. People become softer in times of prosperity though. For an extreme example of this, look at any stoning video from the 3rd world. Hence I blame the Celtic Tiger for this modern Irish mindset. I do believe that if we left the EU and became poorer then the leftism would certainly decline
Polls suggest that this may have flipped since.
Sources? Not saying you're wrong, I vaguely remember seeing an article on this within the past year or so

But sadly Dublin runs the country.
Memes aside, people in Dublin are the same as the rest of the country ethnically. Native Irish are quite homogeneous

But we have shown up until like 30 years ago that having no immigrants at all is a perfectly valid option. I don't see why it's a lesser of two evils situation, it should be a case of no evils

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

Very American view of things
Not just America, every melting pot society thinks that way

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

We were made to vote twice on Lisbon
The way they're treating Britain is like it's a hostage, you must stay in or else they'll try to fuck with you. If they or you respect being democratic then respect their vote

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

Greece fucked up. It lied about its finances to get into the EU, and then continued retarded economic practices until the economic crash pulled the rug from underneath it. The EU could have left the country to rot underneath the weight of its own bad decisions, but instead they provided the country with a lifeline (albeit out of self-interest). It was the choice of Greece to accept that lifeline. The EU forced nothing upon Greece.

Attached: 1547477437194.png (119 KB, 298x539)

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

Found some old weed at the back my drawer. It's already been vaped and is dry af but it's good enough to be reused and help alleviate this boredom.
Life is good.

But not good enough until recreational cannabis is legalised here.
No chance with FG in power. Useless shower of gobshites.

Attached: IMG-20180602-001600.jpg (155 KB, 750x737)

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Not just America, every melting pot society thinks that way
Pretty much and a melting pot is the last thing we want to be

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

How are they not respecting the vote?

Britain voted to leave so they are fucking off.

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

made
Jesus Christ, you really are retarded. Not only did the EU make substantive guarantees and concessions to Ireland between both Lisbon referenda, but nobody forced us to vote on anything. The necessity of a referendum is a stipulation of Irish law, and even then, voting on an individual level isn't even mandatory in Ireland.

The way they're treating Britain is like it's a hostage, you must stay in or else they'll try to fuck with you
The UK is free to leave whenever it wants. But if it wants a deal, it has to adhere to the EU's principles.

If they or you respect being democratic then respect their vote
The EU does respect the British vote, regardless of how retarded it might be. The EU couldn't stop the UK leaving the EU even if it wanted to. Stop being an Journal.ie-tier moron.

Attached: 1525065294600.png (342 KB, 722x564)

Ethan White
Ethan White

smoking weed

Attached: 1540592915394.jpg (309 KB, 764x713)

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

But not good enough until recreational cannabis is legalised here.
No chance with FG in power. Useless shower of gobshites.
Based FG, pissing off the druggies.

Attached: 1532454147017.jpg (206 KB, 1920x1080)

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

They changed the wording of the treaty to suit our desires. We voted on a revised treaty.

The way they're treating Britain is like it's a hostage
Nigga the EU is a club. If you're not going to be in the club then you don't get the benefits of the club. The UK is getting fucked from their own obstinence in refusing to negotiate a working deal with the EU.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

we
No. You can't speak for generation Z lad lol

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

Why is Ireland living in 2050 for trans rights but 1950 for weed

Levi Price
Levi Price

No chance with FG in power
Who is the dude lmao party then? SF?

How far away are from weed being the next big political issue?

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

True enough, I wouldn't mind a few sexy scandi women about though

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

Kagetsu Tohya

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

Who is the dude lmao party then?
Probably one of those weird leftie parties that only Dubs vote for.

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

Business interests, lobbying, and the drinks industry.
Also a severe ignorance of what cannabis is.
Capitalism.
Wouldn't have any faith in them being able to do it either.. Maybe the socdems?but I have no idea how relevant they are these days.

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

The british establishment are doing more damage to the process than the EU desu. None of them want to leave and are purposefully sabotaging the process.
PBP or Solidarity maybe. Their job is to push trendy shit until it becomes a more mainstream position that FFG can adopt, while first getting SF and Labour on board.

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

Oh yes the classic mental gymnastics. They should have respected our vote and fucked off. The EU just forces shit down every countries throat with endless treaties and laws, currency (which fucked us) until everyone is the same. I feel like you a proper EU simply as a way to be different to the brits, like you have this strange contrarianism which is suicide for the nation.

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

the socdems?
but I have no idea how relevant they are these days.
They seem to be going through some sort of racially-charged civil war at the moment.

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

Yeah there's gay marriage, abortion I feel like it's our turn.

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

True enough
Won't vote for May's deal
Won't vote for no deal
They're betraying the British public and leave voters aren't denying it

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

Not sure if capitalism is part of the issue. There's been no evidence of the alcohol industry being harmed in Colorado since legalization

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

This post is so stupid and ill-informed that it's not even worth engaging with it. And it's not like it matters anyway. Morons like you are a tiny minority in the most pro-EU country in Europe.

Attached: 1522849404320.gif (172 KB, 320x213)

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

Is that what they call you back in Africa, mboko?

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Attached: 1552508258204.png (80 KB, 1247x729)

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/b1txkn/liam_knows_how_annoying_it_is/

kek

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

The pharmaceutical Jew and the textile Jew are concerned about medical cannabis and hemp.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

Please don't link reddit in here.
Please do not reply to reddit in here.

Thanks

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

our
forming a sense of community on the basis of the drug you consume

Attached: 1526356836684.png (819 KB, 1596x896)

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

tfw I'll never find a cute Irish stoner girl to get high with.

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

How is that different from alcoholics? Or Chinese finger puppet enthusiasts?

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

Better than living vicariously through cartoons about prepubescent girls

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Stoners are scum and I'm glad people still get busted, fined and put in jail for pot here.

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

more of a justification for a communal identity than fucking the same sex or killing babies.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

Well yeah because they run all the newspapers and media and don't allow proper debate on the drawbacks on EU membership. You're just a prop of the establishment, you think exactly how those germans tell you to,they've got you by the balls, have some dignity and off yourself.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Stoners are scum
Alcoholics are far worse in every respect.

people still get busted, fined and put in jail for pot here
You really overestimate how much the Gardaí care about smalltime smokers.

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Based.

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Whatever it should just be legal

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

Yeah because life under colonialism was much better.

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Cry harder.

Attached: 1551235946893.jpg (63 KB, 600x620)

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

No, you're obnoxious faggots who are worse than vapers, alcoholics, junkies and fag smokers despite as much as you whine about being superior.

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

Why?

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

American influence is coming to spread legalization here whether you cucks like it or not

Attached: 49803102-2061810203855098-7617155612199092224-n.jpg (75 KB, 730x960)

Justin James
Justin James

This! Can you imagine if someone outside of Ireland forced their laws, money and culture on us against our will?!

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

Fight for 800 years against British occupation
Go to the EU to have them rule over you when the British leave

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

It's just a plant

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

I'm not a druggie you fucking idiot. I'm just sick of fuckers like you that have an irrational hatred of one of the most harmless drugs there is while being perfectly content with things like alcohol.
Fine if you hate all harmful substances like alcohol, tobacco, cannabis and everything else, but don't act like you feel the way you do for any reason other than a personal spite against some hippies and college students.

Attached: 1469469237088.jpg (16 KB, 240x240)

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

but don't act like you feel the way you do for any reason other than a personal spite against some hippies and college students.
Are those not good reasons to disapprove of drugs?

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

harmless drug
harmful substances like alcohol, tobacco
kys lazy druggie cunt

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

This the vast majority of smokers I know are my colleagues and only smoke a couple times a week. All in moderation and it makes life so much better.
I work for the HSE btw. Not many hippy stoner types here.

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

Sounding pretty assblasted there, lads.

Attached: 1531587196225.jpg (80 KB, 566x800)

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

All in moderation and it makes life so much better.
relying on a recreational drug to make your life better
Sad.

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

the virgin "muh eu bad im a straight white incel who hates the diversity and lgbt culture the eu has brought"

VS

the chad "U mad cis-cuck look at my anime pic uwu the EU pays for my dilation and transition surgery."

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Do people unironically think weed is more harmful than alcohol and tobacco? Obviously all three of them are degenerate

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

hope no muslims attack the parade tomorrow

John Richardson
John Richardson

There's people I know who literally cannot function without coffee and cigarettes.
Stimulants fuck people up and turn them into balls of stress.

I've seen so many people die and have their entire lives destroyed from alcohol dependency.
I don't even remember the number at this stage.

Weed alleviates my anxiety and makes for a very pleasant experience. The effects of it are not as harmful.
It improves quality of life and is an excellent medicine for everything with no major trade offs.

You need to chill out lad.

William Garcia
William Garcia

Sure if you want to. Everyone's entitled to their likes and dislikes. I'm just against the hypocrisy of people who are fine with binge drinkers but take issue with recreational smokers. Alcoholics are violent, angry and prone to off-key singing, while the worst you'll get from someone that's high is that they'll eat your pantry, if they find the energy to stand up that is.

reading comprehension
"one of the most". As in it won't kill you like heroin or cocaine. I'm not denying there are health issues with smoking weed but for the most part those are shared with smoking tobacco.

David Kelly
David Kelly

But you haven't refuted what we said

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

something recreational improves your life
Is that not what everything recreational does? There's a difference between "improves" and "dependent".
As long as people aren't hurting anyone with what they're doing then I don't see the problem with it.

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Leave it to /éire/ to get so triggered by a plant that normies use to socialize with

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

Read the rest of the thread. There's no point repeating ourselves.

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

Attached: 1452622429989.png (191 KB, 924x982)

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

You need to chill out lad.
Normie-tier advice. What next? "Just be yourself"?

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

posting Q**ntin
Isn't he still under house arrest?

Attached: 1405713987396.jpg (33 KB, 400x315)

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

In the auld tent on the side of a mountain atm absolutely frozen me boys hope it doesn't snow or I am a dead man

Attached: WP-20190316-18-59-34-Pro.jpg (1.29 MB, 2592x1456)

Evan James
Evan James

/éire/ used to be strongly opposed to drugs apart from a few outliers. The fact that things seem to be a bit more balanced here now suggests that we've had an influx of newfags.

Attached: 1523294626232.jpg (120 KB, 707x707)

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

why do people on Jow Forums address each other as "lad"

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

Dunno lad.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

That's not really advice, he was just telling you that there's no need to get upset over something that doesn't affect you.

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Druggies support organised crime. That indirectly affects everybody in the country.

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

Repeat yourself all yis want, you won't be right

youtu.be/2gm9q8uabTs

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

That's not true and you know it. Most everyone didn't have strong views except for you and AA.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

It's just one determined creep and maybe one enabler.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

yis
A sure sign of intelligence.

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

I'm only anti-drugs to antagonise people on the internet

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

As good a reason as any.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

Because it's illegal. It's a waste of the Gardais time and the courts.
If it was legalised and regulated like alcohol the criminality aspect of it would be gone in the morning.
Im not new either. I am a certified senior /éire/ poster.

Times are changing lads. Ye better start admitting to yourself that you're wrong. It's okay to be wrong you know. The important part is learning :)
Because that's how people do it in real life too.

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

Typical condescension from the chattering classes, you's think you're so liberal and sophisticated

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

Because that's how people do it in real life too.
they don't really, but even so that would only make sense if people actually wrote colloquially
99% of those posts are formed like "[Standard American English], lad"

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

Because it's illegal
Then people should stop buying drugs. Like it or not, you're supporting organised crime. There's no excuse.

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

Sounds like you don't get out much.
In the south east, lad is said by everyone ever second sentence. Not literally but its used very frequently depending on context.

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

Eating a big pie with a mug of tea.

Beat that.

Attached: 1533794549964.png (982 KB, 700x1017)

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

What kind of pie?

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

Fucking state of that Ireland's got talent shitshow

Attached: 1542824575082.jpg (47 KB, 480x360)

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

I'm having tea with biscuits. Consider yourself beaten.

Attached: 1545635666243.gif (383 KB, 424x457)

William Ward
William Ward

Apple.

You really have to wonder who the target audience is for that shite.

That depends on the type of biscuit.

Attached: 1537970750754.jpg (396 KB, 1100x1581)

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

the Virgin formerly known as TV3
You should have known better. Any examples of the worst shite?

Attached: 1552342111136.png (363 KB, 494x712)

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

I've been out enough and lived long enough to know it's mostly an affectation especially on this board

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

You sure this isn't just your area? I live in the west and lad is definitely highly used.

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

eating a bratwurst with hot sauce

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

erin go bragh

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

the Virgin formerly known as TV3
Clever.

Attached: 1521515114477.jpg (511 KB, 1052x744)

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

Literally nobody under 35 should watch TV.
I bought beer but now you're making me want tea instead. I drink so many cups every day so I won't this one night.
Why not get a non processed home made Irish apple tart instead. Heat it and put custard on it.
That's my favourite.
I really hate how the Brits are imperialising our media. Fucking hate it when my family, or work colleagues are watching Brit morning shows and news.
Lads used in limerick a lot right?

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

Hope all Muslims get murdered, lads. Having a wank over that NZ video desu.

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

Everybody in Ireland says "lads", not nearly as many people say lad singular and as often. Regardless I'm not even talking about it as a particular Irish thing, continentals use it on here as well.

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

at a family gathering
no one is batting an eyelid at the presence of gay cousin with his fiancé
tranny cousin tried explain to auntie what a meme is
worlds fucked

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

Sure if the taoiseach can head over to the states with his boyfriend anything goes

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

prefer islam to secularism, progressiveness and x-tianity

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

Go to a muslim majority country then

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

only family relatives I see regularly are over 60 so don't have to hear about young memes like being gay
feels good lads

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

people who call it "Paddy's day"

Attached: 1552003867090.jpg (68 KB, 499x474)

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

Will just wait til you progressive libtards remove x-tianity and flood here with muslims and blacks to finally live in Al-éiraq, the Afro-HiberniArabian country

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

Is this bait

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

pod rig's law

Attached: 3O-X1wAbJIBGuzO5PH5ahcPdNDMtQOYOObiGX99C0A4.jpg (117 KB, 960x948)

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

No, it's called saint Patrick's day, they're constantly trying to dechristianise this country

Levi Young
Levi Young

Suppose you think anyone saying xmas is a satanist so

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

youtube.com/watch?v=AVrHlxYXsmc
there's something familiar I just can't put my finger on.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

thejournal.ie/readme/opinion-st-patricks-day-is-an-irish-american-holiday-4537664-Mar2019/

Attached: 1532666658086.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720)

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

If you're the user I was talking about ads with recently, the new tv licence one is
Like watching streams on your tv? You must have a tv licence. Having a tv licence is just part of the terms and conditions of life in Ireland

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

I don't understand why the government can't just let RTE go if it can't exist on a commercial basis.
No, we have to pay 160 quid to have them fucking film some shit about travelers working.

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

actually paying the TV licence.

Andrew James
Andrew James

When Brendan Met Trudy (2000)
"We're all refugees"
How far back does the conditioning go?

It's nepotism. They're all good buddies.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Gay couple with a child on Ray Darcy

So progressive

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

Only my friend who lives at a dead end half a kilometer into a traveler/council housing estate has gotten away with that.

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

This Roddy Doyle dialogue perfectly sums up ignorant attitudes to the refugee crisis

Attached: roddy-doyle-1.png (51 KB, 623x480)

Michael James
Michael James

really dont get this one
different countries speak the same language
whats that got to do with refugees

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

I mean, the Spanish and Portuguese might argue that the dialects spoken in Brazil and Mexico are their own thing. I'll ask the next time one drops by.

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

Haven't had a cigarette in 5 days lads

Attached: 1529533219195.gif (1.56 MB, 267x200)

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

yikesanon shitting up the thread with europhile bollocks

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

unironically thinking ireland wouldn't be russia tier without the EU

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

russia tier
And that's a good thing!

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

Congratulations man

Colton White
Colton White

A people that want to take back all their old lands, take back the north with the military? You really want patriotic people who speak their own language? WTF? And what about homophobia they don't let people be gay or allow gays to marry, do you really want that? Not to mention their history and patriotism and complete love for their country without americanization and worshipping of yanks is pumped via propoganda in all their media! would you really want something disgusting like that for Ireland?

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

muh patriotism
muh western influence
You clearly don't know a single thing about Russia if you don't even know that it has all of those things.
Also
gay marriage bad

Attached: 1528608744152.png (233 KB, 914x1280)

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

based yikesanon

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

We're net contributors to the eu and have to spend our money propping up slavs and meds. The only reason Ireland is so europhile is because it's a conformist culture, people do what they are told by those who are authoritative.

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

Russia is worse than ISIS. Without Russians we would have world peace.

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

You're mistaken for the Anglos, Finnish friend.

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

why do i come to these threads if I know in advance theyll be shit

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

any of you lads have gear?

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

Nothing worse than Russians. They had the same tricks that Anglos had. Actually worse.

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

I think you have an inate historical bias lad. The based Russians saved Syria from terrorists.

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

Yikesanon doesn't post anime, newfag.

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

We're net contributors to the eu
Barely.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

No. They saved their own nasty naval base and EW post. Russians are a bigger threat to mankind than any terror group.

At home they are doing to Finno-Ugrics the same Anglos did to you. The last person to shill for russhits should be an Irishman.

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

More Irish than the Irish themselves.

Attached: 1550138170371.jpg (108 KB, 736x1042)

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

Don't worry, the only people here defending Russia are /pol/ types who are so few in number that they can't even sustain their own general on /pol/.

Attached: 1532986667105.jpg (169 KB, 1145x1080)

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

Yeah he just whines about white people or shits out some mspaint abomination and leaves while anime lefties never fuck off. Maybe because yikes is a nigger worker while anime posters are all Irish tranny NEETs

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

Yeah, sorry for crashing your general but I was sure that at least Irishmen should be able to see the problems in the Kremlin policies towards other nationalities in their federation.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

implying most of /éire/'s anime posters are left wing
implying most of /éire/'s anime posters don't have jobs
You really are new.

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

I broke today, after 5 day's off. Keep going lad.

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

they're just NP brainlets who like all extremists that assume should fascism rise it'll be them in power oppressing others not being fucked over themselves

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

You're in a situation similar to us, we have to choose between Britain and EU, you have to choose between Russia and the EU. I don't like either but it's like I have this ultimatum. Fuck the eu, fuck merkel and you should focus on those faggots Sweden who did worse to you than Russians ever did.

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

FF
SF
NP
not voting Fine Gael

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

implying most of /éire/'s anime posters are left wing
No. Just the lefty spammer in particular.
implying most of /éire/'s anime posters don't have jobs
Yes

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Abortion
Tranny revisionism
Refugees welcome
Why would I ever vote for FG?

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

It is.

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

All this multiculti bullshit aside, they brought in this carbon tax, fuck em.

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

No. Just the lefty spammer in particular.
If you're referring to the pro-EU user, that's me. And I'm no lefty. In fact, to be a genuine lefty and support the EU is a bit contradictory given the inherent pro-capitalism and free market traits of the union.

Attached: 1525444140348.jpg (109 KB, 650x997)

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

hey could you cut down on burning turf and power usage and pay some extra taxes so we don't get flooded and get boiled alive by global warmed polluted sea water?
REEEEEEEEEEEEE I wanna burn all the turf! fuck you I'll drive my tractor and big car around and don't care if it will kill me so long as I don't use public transport or live like libtards!

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

I hate the UK but I hate the EU more
Imagine being this much of a West Brit.

Attached: 1549440767418.jpg (133 KB, 468x750)

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

But you have a britbong themed anime saved

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

She's just a Japanese LARPer.

Attached: 1541168031106.jpg (93 KB, 694x1000)

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

That's how we make money in the countryside. Fuck this global warming meme.

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

That's how we make money in the countryside
I live in the countryside and I make money by having a job.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

How about planting trees instead?

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

Tomorrow is the one day a year when we are relevant on the world stage, lads. Use it wisely.

Attached: 1541658438064.jpg (561 KB, 1273x1740)

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

How about don't tell us what to do hippy

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

I'll be getting fucked up on drink that is all

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

how about we change it to القديس باتريك and make it just for the arabs?

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

youtube.com/watch?v=jvbnXlJV0H0

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

Attached: 1jvzui92s4e21.jpg (146 KB, 832x767)

John Martinez
John Martinez

Looking forward to death.
Might Livestream it. Put up a biography.

Austin King
Austin King

What type of death; physical, societal, total, persona?

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

Cork is a JRPG character

Attached: 1424308285235.gif (1.49 MB, 346x261)

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

Haven't quite figured that out yet but most likely it'll be alone.

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

HOI4 is more fun with "historical focuses" turned off. A pan-European half-fascist half-unaligned alliance is fighting the USSR and Japan at the same time.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

pan-European

Attached: 1552268904672.gif (165 KB, 200x199)

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

A little upset right now. I just got my DNA results back and it says that I'm 43% Irish/Scottish and 9% English/Welsh. I had thought I was only 25% Irish, 25% French, and 50% Irish. Turns out I'm only 5% French and 39% Italian.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8iYAo90pE

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

GAEL'D

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

El atrocidad....

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

Un minuscule petit bateau, un petit bateau vivant,
Un petit bateau imprudent, le petit bateau de Feidhlim,
Un petit bateau droit, un petit bateau volontaire,
Le petit bateau de Feidhlim avec Feidhlim à son bord.

Le petit bateau de Feidhlim's alla à Tory,
Le petit bateau de Feidhlim avec Feidhlim à son bord,
Le petit bateau de Feidhlim's alla à Tory,

Le petit bateau de Feidhlim's s'est brisé à Tory,

Du poisson à bord avec Feidhlim.

Attached: D10uHV8UYAAHmX7.jpg-orig.jpg (352 KB, 1536x2048)

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

My mother used to sing that for me.

Attached: 1543093504359.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

youtube.com/watch?v=QS8WisImDEM
567 pounds
How did Athlone produce this absolute unit?

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

He's 5' 11" too which seems taller than I would expect for 1930's Ireland. VERY interesting video though

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

Getting into working out, lads. It feels good to get stronger, it's like leveling up in a game.

Attached: 1538410424411.jpg (55 KB, 710x710)

Parker James
Parker James

Hiroshimoot is making changes

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Cá bhfuil an cruthúnas?

Attached: coileach-an-ceist.png (76 KB, 1496x790)

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

You quares better be on tomorrow so I can have somewhere to whine about having no one to session with.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit