How much do public toilets cost to use in Europe?

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

How much do public toilets cost to use in Europe?

Attached: 2741649125-89955b959b-b.jpg (394 KB, 768x1024)

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

0 in most places

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

bullshit mane, restaurants always charge a nigga, and to answer OPs question 50 cent to 1 euro

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

depends on how touristic the restaurant is and if you are eating there. they arent going to charge you if you are already eating there unless you decide to eat some fries for 5 euros in the busiest street of amsterdam

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

I've literally never paid for public toilets. Don't take tourist traps for the norm.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

they only cost money in touristic areas.

Also I've never ever seen here a restaurant charge you for using the bathroom. You have to be a client there of course, but they don't charge you extra.

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

Restaurants are not "public toilets".

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

In Europe, males aren't considered human, so they piss in the open like dogs.

Attached: 2640161512-b298e01356-b.jpg (301 KB, 1024x768)

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

The ones I use mostly cost €0,5-0,7, but you get a €0,5 coupon.

Restaurants aren't public toilets.
And they sometimes ask €0,5 if you're not a customer

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

French culture

Attached: -102956422-hi048657393.jpg (56 KB, 660x371)

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

What's wrong with that system? You have the trailer with cabins to shit in and you can take a piss in the urinal.

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

0 here, but whenever I go through Slovenia I have to pay to take a shit and I also remember paying for a glass of water in a Polish bar

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

What sort of opposite land is the US?

Restaurants have free to use toilets

Toilets in the open are pay2poo

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

better than having people pissing in the sidewalks and elevators

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

Everyone hate that and it was basically just Paris' mayor (a C*talan) habit towaste money on dumb things like this.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

Better than shitting on shopping aisles like yanks do.

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

Amazing banter happening here as always. America leading the way in to the bants future. Euros not able to hold on. Very sad.

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

0€

My city has a program where it subsidizes stores and restaurants when they make their toilets available for the public instead of putting up some bullshit public toilet scheme.

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

Maybe Pajeets are on to something after all...

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

Yurop
more nigs than whypipo

kek

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Restaurants have free to use toilets

He probably meant if you're not a customer, I think that was implied.

It's the same here, if you're not a consumer and you want to use their toilet you'll have to either buy something or pay for use of the toilet alone.

Jack King
Jack King

Why do American toilets have gaps so people can make eye contact while you are taking a dump? Or look under the door?

Attached: hello.jpg (50 KB, 600x800)

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

Mfw there are no public toilets in my city so people pee in the streets

Attached: JLGJ.jpg (40 KB, 1000x500)

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

I think it's a whole euro here but I never go outside anyway so

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

That's just the standard american engineering right there

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

are other cunts afraid of making eye contact while in free fall?

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

I rather pay for a clean private toilet.

Attached: hello.png (1.47 MB, 1352x1214)

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

In heavy drug use neighborhoods even fastfood has remote locked bathrooms and you have to make a purchase and ask for them to unlock it for you. But jokes on them, im a dopefiend but even i can afford their 50 cent coffee heheheh. And tb h they will unlock the door for me if i ask with no purchase because im a good looking white dude.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

In my experience, if you REALLY need to use it and you make it clear that you're about to literally shit yourself, most places will let you use their toilets for free.

Happened to me a few days ago at Mc Donalds. I did buy a bottle of water after just as a small thank you lol.

John Turner
John Turner

I just don't like people looking at my little friend, except my gf.

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

Completely free, but many of them are in a bad condition. It's much better to enter a nearby café or restaurant and use the toilet there. They never charge you.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit