How much do public toilets cost to use in Europe?

How much do public toilets cost to use in Europe?

Attached: 2741649125_89955b959b_b.jpg (768x1024, 394K)

0 in most places

bullshit mane, restaurants always charge a nigga, and to answer OPs question 50 cent to 1 euro

depends on how touristic the restaurant is and if you are eating there. they arent going to charge you if you are already eating there unless you decide to eat some fries for 5 euros in the busiest street of amsterdam

I've literally never paid for public toilets. Don't take tourist traps for the norm.

they only cost money in touristic areas.

Also I've never ever seen here a restaurant charge you for using the bathroom. You have to be a client there of course, but they don't charge you extra.

Restaurants are not "public toilets".

In Europe, males aren't considered human, so they piss in the open like dogs.

Attached: 2640161512_b298e01356_b.jpg (1024x768, 301K)

The ones I use mostly cost €0,5-0,7, but you get a €0,5 coupon.

Restaurants aren't public toilets.
And they sometimes ask €0,5 if you're not a customer

>French culture

Attached: _102956422_hi048657393.jpg (660x371, 56K)

What's wrong with that system? You have the trailer with cabins to shit in and you can take a piss in the urinal.

0 here, but whenever I go through Slovenia I have to pay to take a shit and I also remember paying for a glass of water in a Polish bar

What sort of opposite land is the US?

Restaurants have free to use toilets

Toilets in the open are pay2poo

better than having people pissing in the sidewalks and elevators

Everyone hate that and it was basically just Paris' mayor (a C*talan) habit towaste money on dumb things like this.

Better than shitting on shopping aisles like yanks do.

Amazing banter happening here as always. America leading the way in to the bants future. Euros not able to hold on. Very sad.

0€

My city has a program where it subsidizes stores and restaurants when they make their toilets available for the public instead of putting up some bullshit public toilet scheme.

Maybe Pajeets are on to something after all...

>Yurop
>more nigs than whypipo

kek

>Restaurants have free to use toilets

He probably meant if you're not a customer, I think that was implied.

It's the same here, if you're not a consumer and you want to use their toilet you'll have to either buy something or pay for use of the toilet alone.

Why do American toilets have gaps so people can make eye contact while you are taking a dump? Or look under the door?

Attached: hello.jpg (600x800, 50K)

>Mfw there are no public toilets in my city so people pee in the streets

Attached: JLGJ.jpg (1000x500, 40K)

I think it's a whole euro here but I never go outside anyway so

That's just the standard american engineering right there

are other cunts afraid of making eye contact while in free fall?

I rather pay for a clean private toilet.

Attached: hello.png (1352x1214, 1.47M)

In heavy drug use neighborhoods even fastfood has remote locked bathrooms and you have to make a purchase and ask for them to unlock it for you. But jokes on them, im a dopefiend but even i can afford their 50 cent coffee heheheh. And tb h they will unlock the door for me if i ask with no purchase because im a good looking white dude.

In my experience, if you REALLY need to use it and you make it clear that you're about to literally shit yourself, most places will let you use their toilets for free.

Happened to me a few days ago at Mc Donalds. I did buy a bottle of water after just as a small thank you lol.

I just don't like people looking at my little friend, except my gf.

Completely free, but many of them are in a bad condition. It's much better to enter a nearby café or restaurant and use the toilet there. They never charge you.