Lithuanians are the whitest people in the world

Lithuanians are the whitest people in the world.

Attached: 1552745447746.jpg (919x590, 128K)

No I'm black.

No he's black

He's black

No im a mongol

I have classmate who is lithuanian and his sister looks like a man
Also I confused lithuanian with ethiopian when I first met him I was confuse why he was so pale

>muh admixture
Cringe, phenotype is all that matters in determining whiteness and Lithuanians do not have the whitest phenotypes on average

Only the polluted south-eastern part.

True. I look like an ugly mutt

Why is their country shaped like Africa then? Also they're super cool at niggerball

Because as I said we're black.

Seething balkanoid mutt.

Why did Poles steal Lithuanian IQ?

0 Balkan blood

Post average Lithuanians
School or college photo

>we wuz middle eastern farmers and shiiit
>>no balkan blood

Attached: phoca_thumb_l_gin_0003iacc.jpg (640x463, 65K)

>modern Balkanoids are the same as based ancient Balkanoids

They're whiter now retard even Greeks

Suomija/10

They might be fairer but they also have steppeshit and CHGshit admixture which has unfortunately altered their appearance for the worse

Kids always look awkward

Attached: 648.jpg (1201x827, 802K)

Farmer Power

Why? They look as I expected

Just a reminder that this poster thinks ENF = white and Funnelbeakers were Nordics. lmao

JUST

As expected maybe, but they still look awkward to me. Idk, there's something off about their faces, they're still growing of course.

Tried to pick a photos from small towns where there's where foreigners are less frequent like in major cities like Vilnius, Klaipėda, this is from Varėna. 91% Lithuanian rest are Poles, Russians, Belarussians, gypsies etc. So there might be one or two non Lithuanians as they generally go to Lithuanian schools except in Vilnius region where they go to Polish schools.

Attached: r3c.jpg (1859x1216, 397K)

I see

I would fuck every female in this image, except for the one in the green coat, the Jew, and the one in the top left.