This Italian Catholic is soon going to rule India

This Italian Catholic is soon going to rule India.

Attached: 220px-Rahul_Gandhi_(headshot).jpg (220x293, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2019-01-indian-scientists-slam-ancient-hindu.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based
Fuck Modi
Fuck heathens

It's wired how all the half indian half whites in the west look more indian while the ones in India look more white

Many Indians suspect he is fully Italian and that his Italian mom had an affair while visiting Italy.

Nah his nose and eyes have an obvious subcontinental cast

"Muh Heathens "
Kys pseudo kike

He's a literal joke tbqh. If he wins it will be because of Modi fucking up not because of himself.

Grim

>what is contrast
Then again a lot of them tend to fly under the radar

Attached: DD538998-8571-4250-91B1-8A4710C2CCE3.jpg (297x396, 16K)

The mayority of indian in the west are south indians at least in spain and france

These are his parents.

Attached: 70137D0D-897D-4B75-90D8-03118F59F563.jpg (480x290, 55K)

He's a rapist

as a catholic i hate this guy
hindu crazies might be poor and retarded but at least they arent going to fuck up entire soicety with muh fag rights and muh womens empowerment

Context/proof or fuck off.

fuck catholics
t.bozgor

such a kino actor

Untrue.BJP supporters do not count as "many".

Fuck of pigvijay

sukanya devi

Fuck off Amit shah

Wasn't this year and last year not a complete embarrassment for the BJP and Modi?

I'd rather have a dog rule the country but never this retard. I don't hate him, he just has no experience, always resting on the laurels of his family, and most importantly, fuck political dynasties

Oh you really think that a guy like him from such a family would do that?
Modi looks more like one desu.

in which way?

>that a guy like him from such a family would do that?
kys faggot

Attached: 833a36674107e66972febd88831addfe.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Nah desu, there was even a SJW outrage about the casting of the half Indian Jasmine in the new Aladdin movie because everyone thought she was white.

Attached: 1527538.jpg (750x1244, 502K)

Go suck modi's dick faggot

Still shitty though, they missed many iconic things

i will vote for mamata, kys and drink pappu urine

Attached: pepe9.jpg (1090x1125, 151K)

Also pic related looks obviously mixed or at the very least Latina, but I’ve heard people say things like “I always thought Norah Jones was black from her voice, I’m surprised to see she’s white.”

Attached: Norah-Jones.jpg (500x636, 51K)

NDA is going to win, even lefty poll strategists are now predicting an NDA win.

But BJP itself will see a reduction in seats and will have to depend on allies.

That’s another one that people always bring up as an instance of “whitewashing” and compare it to Brad Pitt playing MLK when he played Gandhi when he’s half the exact Indian ethnic group Gandhi was.

NDA will sweep it.

Kind of what I am saying as well.

Not after what Modi has done to this country.Keep dreaming.

what he has done? explain you nigger . and did you came on pol?

Modi is chad. If you hate him you like you wife or you mom getting fucked by Catholics and Muslims.

ITT : #MainBhiChaiwala

t. Manishankar Iyer

Deus vult!
>defending your Romanian brothers

The provincial elections and that fuck up with pakistan

The fucking up with Pakistan isnt that of a reason because most Indians are already fed up with Pakistan's bullshit and would rather have an actual war instead of proxy war by Pakistan and India just taking it in the name of secularism.
Modi's only relevant and biggest fuckups are demonetisation and the chief minister of UP who thinks praying to hanuman will decrease rapes.

isn't modi one of those "wewuz" hindunationalists?

what do you mean?

>Took 4 comments to calling names

Indian politics based

Attached: jimsad.jpg (84x115, 4K)

Stuff like this but it's his cabinet and party not him
phys.org/news/2019-01-indian-scientists-slam-ancient-hindu.html

Yeah there are a bunch of retards who think only Ramayan and Mahabharat exist in Hinduism and non-abrahamic indian culture and dont know any indian history and make stuff up like this.
But most of the leftists were 'laughing' because Modi said plastic surgery was invented in India, which is true, see Sushrut, and most Indians should know it already, but most dont.