/brit/

god hates fags

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 3.13.53 pm (2).png (1920x1080, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek
youtu.be/gNm23o5Y2yQ?t=248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was hypothetically answering the guys question you bender

Yes sexually suggestive dancing with physical contact may be constituted by some as cheating especially if said girl is a sket (BET)

do you think grinding on a girl and touching her bare waist/back/tummy is cheating if she has a bf?

I was hypothetically answering my own question you bender

excuse me, there are FOUR /brit/s in the catalog right now.

yes. her bf should ditch that whore

all I'm saying is there are some axioms that are derived a priori from the origins of human consciousness and that's that

Easy rule of thumb is: If she wouldn't do it in front of her bf, then it's cheating. So yes, it's cheating

in english herr doctor

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 3.29.01 pm 1(2).png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

is portsmouth ever gonna make it back lads?

vanessa carlton is so PENG

london paki absolutely seething. lmao

Rate the KFC order lads

Attached: kfc.png (472x365, 15K)

what site is this?

oof dont think so lad

Attached: vannessa calton.jpg (399x600, 144K)

Fatfuck/10

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek
zoomers won't get this

mmmm

Attached: 1551975665740.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

christianity is really the runtiest of all the abrahamic religions.

>judaism
>steeped in rich history, observance of the law, esoteric philosophical secrets passed on through vigorous study

>islam
>a daring synthesis of observation of the jewish law with the messianic tradition of christ, with a lot of additional stuff lobbed over the top. has an a fairly watertight theology

>gnosticism
>greater contemplation of jesus' philosophical message, the people around jesus like john the baptist and mary magdalene and their lives nad stories, linking them with the jewish and greek/roman philosophical traditions and a strong emphasis on secret knowledge.

>christianity
>so like god made a kid with mary and then the baby was born and it was god but then god decided that the man who was actually him needed to die so like god got himself killed but its ok because he was god so everyone turned out ok as a result like everyone can now like love each other and god is one thing but hes 3 things at the same time like, just love your neighbour man.

just eat

Attached: pic_14_big.jpg (298x529, 49K)

Attached: mootpoot.jpg (986x740, 81K)

>free kfc delivery

wish I had this, some of the thai takeaways charge €4 for delivery

who is this?

didn't realise people still went to kfc. local chicken shops are invariably better.

any souf (london) man in? tfw my local morleys puts special indian spices in the hot wings.

just turn the other cheeky eh

>greek/roman philosophical traditions
what makes you say this? there's a little engagement with platonism but besides that I wouldn't really say it takes much from that at all except Hermeticism which is more Egyptian

listening to Tom Waits

don't take that to mean I'm a massive fan with extensive knowledge of his entire catalog or anything though. I just have a few songs I got from yt I bounce between. find most albums in general are a chore to sit through in their entirety especially now in the instant gratification age

>a daring synthesis of observation of the jewish law with the messianic tradition of christ, with a lot of additional stuff lobbed over the top. has an a fairly watertight theology
Baffles me that this is what people think Islam is.

before leaving the EU we have unfettered access to the labour markets of:
the UK
27 EU countries
4 EEA countries
and Switzerland

after Brexit we have unfettered access to the labour market of:
the UK
Ireland.

halp miiii

*pop pop*

fire!

i want you to burn!

no woman truly escapes the wall, do they?

Interpol coverband called Incelpol

yeah one of the main reasons I get it half the time

morleys wings are peng but apart from that everything else KFC does is better, particularly the chicken burgers

first ''local chicken shops'' google search result is a tedx talk
come on man

>a daring synthesis

Attached: bbc tip.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

People can get pregnant from dancing. You are probably going to father twins very-very soon.

>hermes trismegistus
>not greaco-egyptian

Business idea: The Taliban, but in England.

Trying my best

danny glover

Attached: killitwithfire.jpg (500x890, 93K)

>unfettered
This word doesn't mean what you think it does.

Sometimes brits look like bulldog dolls...

You're only allowed to reply to me if you're not a virgin

Attached: 1552715098363.jpg (700x605, 67K)

it has nothing to do with the actual god Hermes though it's just a reimagining of Thoth. Only reason it's probably even called Hermeticism instead of say Thothism is because we only have it in coptic greek (and latin) rather than the original text.

reporting

breakdanced so hard I made twins

that is what it is.
Islam is basically ebionite christianity which was an early arabian jewish school of christianity that taught jesus was the messiah but non-divine and that jewish law had to to be upheld.

muhammad basically learned everything from a christian arab monk called waraqa who also must have taught him some gnostic doctrine and then muhammad just ad-libbed some bits onto it.

Attached: R40pcq3.jpg (847x768, 79K)

get physically irked when I get a text 2bh cause I just know its someone who fucking wants something from me that involves me having to go out of my way or change my plans

It means exactly what I think it means.

fettered means you have to apply for a visa and therefore face loads of immigration policies actively meant to keep you out and put you at the bottom of the queue even if you're the most qualified best person because the government prefers a minimally competent national to you.

me*

*steps out of a lineup*

That's not what it is at all.
Everything you've posted is like some ignorant gimpy babby's first introduction to Islam

just annihilated a sticky bun

>when a pseud tries to act smart and ends up embarrassing himself by revealing his lack of knowledge by not knowing when to shut up
these are easily my favourite episodes

so what is it?

Well you've confirmed you don't understand what it means. Deary me.

bad poopoo not good

i only shagged with 4's. you gotta at least bang a 5 to become a man.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16 Why fried chicken shops are essential spaces for young people Akashi Alam TEDx (877x493, 396K)

>the virgin freak at work openly admitted that he likes listening to ASMR
it's like he wants me to bully him

Attached: giphy (1).gif (194x284, 1.12M)

cringe comedy does get dull after a while

unfettered means unrestricted.

Attached: 1526185509058.jpg (1080x1349, 1.53M)

Be quiet, the entirety of /brit/ thinks that they were Will McKenzie in school before becoming Mark Corrigan in adulthood

I am pleased

Attached: 1552713217251.gif (320x180, 2.65M)

based sea doggos

a babby's introduction would say that islam is about muhammad and stuff like that. it wouldn't reduce islam to being a weird type of christianity that didn't want to go too far from judaism.

cheeky ‘cide might be on the cards

the worst is yet to come

*dabs on france*

Attached: tumblr_odhnpdYOtG1ttmx9fo1_540.jpg (480x799, 121K)

who are you quoting

no we don't

religious debate became boring and redundant after Hitchens died and atheism got claimed by cringey liberal redditors who incorporated it into their broad social justice agenda

Worst Week is fucking awful. Why would anyone subject themselves to that?
I'll have you know I'm more of a mix of the worst parts of Mark and Jeremy.

i see the pakis are about itt defending their toxic religion

lads...
lads...
wait for it...

THE TALIBAN DID NOTHING WRONG

She wants a man from London, she wants a fella with felonies

Attached: 1494174490949.png (408x408, 11K)

kfc dont deliever to my postcode

shit whacky bruce killed 0.1% of New Zealands Muslim population

does anyone else see girls with fit bodies but not so nice faces that makes you just want to fuck them but never kiss them?

And do you see fat girls you would like to kiss but you never want to see them with their clothes off?

i just miss the times when mde posting was funny

spot on. especially the second one. those are my favourite.

Red wine turns me into a proper pisshead/drughead and the drunken effect lasts ages

Forget why I don't drink it lol

yeah but my standards are very low so it rarely happens

no he didn't
new zealand isn't a real country
the entire video is an AI generated deep fake

entire bag of gouda and chive flavored popcorn down the feeding pipe

Jesus

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16-20-59-40-026.jpg (1036x462, 182K)

grandad just died lmaoo

lmao, janny seething

youtu.be/gNm23o5Y2yQ?t=248
lads

Attached: 1542884760505.png (570x600, 256K)

You're one sick fucka you kid

honestly i'd say i'm attracted to almost every girl's body from the age of like 18 to fucking 35 or something unless they're fat. the only really distinguishing factor is the face of which most of them aren't pretty. obviously some how better bodies than others but like 90% of them have a sexually attractive body to me

I puked last night

wine and prosecco give me such a thick head in the morning

Tailban? You mean US special forces?

not really he was old wrinkly and useless anyway
fuck him

Our fpl team name was deemed "too offensive" so the janny on there made us change it lol