Country of origin

>country of origin
>do you drink beer?

Jewnited States of Americunts
No, I think it tastes gross.

Attached: 1448031613421.jpg (616x462, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrr0DN5LJ3w
youtube.com/watch?v=2VR2Rrn2ejg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely haram

I only drink water and tea

Republic of Poland
Only when in company of somebody else who does drink it, I think it tastes gross and don't partake in it for my own pleasure

Beer is the most delicious drink, but it really makes my shits stink something awful the day after.

yeah it's delicious, but sometimes I just want a glass of red

Why do you care how much your shit stinks?

>No, I think it tastes gross.

Attached: cumm.gif (326x192, 41K)

It's unpleasant.

The Kingdom of Norway
No, I don't drink alcohol at all

Attached: beer.png (599x282, 48K)

flag
yes

I also think it tastes gross but I like being drunk

I used to because if you get the right beer it's delicious and comfy and has a nice effect. But it made me balloon up fifty pounds so now I don't drink it anymore. But I miss it ;_;

Pathetic.

>everybody has the same tastes as me, I'm too smart to have the wrong opinions!
I fucking hate XKCD

>omg this tastes so refined!!
>yes, I know it’s bad for me and tastes like carpet cleaner, but hey, everybody else is doing it and I want to be cool!!!

Attached: 31060FA6-D409-4C62-86AB-1A971352C56C.jpg (960x492, 56K)

Best Swedish for daily drinking coming through

Attached: fager.jpg (600x1200, 74K)

Why are child-palated dorks so insecure?

go drink some fanta or something, manchild

Flag
Yes

>go drink some fanta or something, manchild

Attached: C6AA6D6C-1BE0-4A85-8139-628ADFF28A73.jpg (715x539, 87K)

flag
only when somebody offers it

>OMG what an excellent blend of hops and what a delicious scent of citrus I'm going to write this one down in my beer app!

Attached: cd7.png (630x384, 190K)

Do you know that people that drinks beer don't drink It because of the taste, do you?

lol look at this fag

Russtan
Only if it 0% alchohol

>omg I just love getting drunk and making horrible decisions!!! get in this car with me!!

Attached: 658F4DB2-9F03-4F58-B882-A1BDA779F499.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

>Beer yoga!!! LOL hilarious!!!

Attached: 180104_tw40o_rci-m-berlin_sn635.jpg (635x357, 42K)

So it's just for social acceptance?

India
Yeah. Try Bira pls.

US
No, I don't drink any alcohol at all since I'm a Muslim.

i do, i mean its a acquired taste. Even if i cant remember it ever tasting horrible. And dont pull some bullshit that having an acquired taste is just self delusion. Most human enjoyment is acquired from the other in some shape or form.

woke

Argentina
no it taste icky

I like beer more than strong alcohol, but i'm a pretentious faggot and absolutely have to buy beer that's made not in Kyrgyzstan/CIS countries i.e. expensive one so i don't drink that often.
0.3 bottle of Leffe costs a bit over 2 bucks which is higher than your average bottle of "czech/german" beer made in russia.

Yes, I drink beer every day. I like the way it tastes and it quenches my thirst and gets me drunk. I like most beer. Even cheap beer that people say is bad I enjoy. The only beer I don't enjoy is fruit flavored beers, because I don't like fruit or juice, though I've had some that were ok.

subscirbe to pewdiepie

I still don't really get this meme. Pewdiepie made videos for like 8 year olds and people would joke around and say they watch him, but did it become serious at some point?
The only yt channels I watch and keep up with are captain disillusion and jerma

Sweden
Yes, beer and rum. The two best drinks ever made.
Probably drink 10 liters of beer per week.

Attached: ddffff.jpg (800x500, 74K)

>jerma
based and coffee,cheetos and chickenpilled

>Probably drink 10 liters of beer per week.

Attached: the-first-step-to-recovery-is-admitting-you-have-a-problem-quote-1.jpg (388x500, 20K)

>flag
>yes
i hated it but during uni i eventually started to like it. some still has a shitty taste and i cannot drink it like water... even if its good

It's not a problem if I'm enjoying it.

Attached: 151234565432.jpg (700x700, 68K)

t. Ethan Couch

most beer tastes like liquid rotten bread

schnapps, now those are based

>beer? no thanks brah
>hope you don’t mind, but I brought a pack of Dr. Brown’s cream soda to your party, broseph

Attached: FAE99CF5-5521-479D-82CE-5636B4FEACC8.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

I do but not this watered down crap.
Also bottle = steel can > keg > aluminium can
>I think it tastes gross
Stop drinking piss

my god his glasses are just way too small
how can he live like that

I rarely drink anything besides hard alcohol, when i drink is because im trying to be drunky and the less liquid i have to ingest the better. Whe i drink i slam 6/8 shots under under 3 minutes and let it hit me like a train, and then i lay on my bed and cry to music

I love beer and I love getting drunk. Sadly those two don't mix well for me since beer fucks my stomach up. The more I drink, the worse it gets.

So when I'm drinking to get pissed I drink vodka or rum. When I just wanna have something nice to drink I go with a cold beer.

Sweden
Sometime, I like dark beer.
But I much rather drink rum.
Pic related is my favourite hands down.

Attached: Plantation-Grande-Reserve.jpg (776x1176, 123K)

I don't trust people who doesn't like beer.

>Czechia
>yes
I like the taste but it makes me sleepy so I don’t drink it very often nowadays

>Plantation
good taste

Is it so much? Half of young people does it here kek

Best value/quality rum there is, at least here.

it's disgusting but soyboys pretend to like it to look cool just like coffee and dark chocolate

If you don't like all of the following, you are a child-palated manchild:
Coffee (black)
Beer
Anchovies
Olives
Ham
Onions
Garlic

>coffee and dark chocolate
But that is actually good.. Same with beer. It tastes good.

Ukraine
Yes, I love beer

Attached: Hoegaarden-1.jpg (1200x671, 958K)

France
Very rarely, I prefer cider and Ricard.

Yes, we get it, people make fun of you because you have to order orange juice with a quiggly straw at bars/cafes to satisfy your child palate. That still doesn't mean you have to delude yourself into thinking everyone is pretending.

imagine never growing up

based argentine foodfag

Gotland
Yes I do, and a lot of it as well. There's a big beer culture here in Gotland going back to medieval times and more.
Ale houses, beer inns and outdoor pubs have been part of this place, Visby town in particular for a very long time.
We have tons of local beers in all kind of styles and flavours. Drank my first beer when I was 13 and been hooked ever since.

Attached: gotlands_bryggeri_grupp_vm_okt_2018.png (1046x470, 610K)

YES! I love it.

Attached: birra-baladin-nazionale-p_1.png (600x600, 161K)

based and redpilled

The flag speaks for itself

I like our island culture in general. It's comfy and dorky in a lovable way.

Dorky Gotlanders:
youtube.com/watch?v=hrr0DN5LJ3w
Comfy Ölanders:
youtube.com/watch?v=2VR2Rrn2ejg

beer is tasty and provides a cozy drunk, but it's a very bloated beverage. i prefer spirits.

What type of belgian liquid gold do you recommend?
Beer just have build in safety net in form of volume, where high % spirit based "drink" will just wipe floor with you if you overdo.

Love a pint like me own mother
Question: does the rest of the world drink pints or do you have some incorrect standard measure

i have a particularly high tolerance. beer is definitely more efficient than spirits if you don't, however.

Being so insecure about your kiddie palate that you need to tell yourself that men from all paths of life drinking coffee or beer at the intimacy of their home are actually soyboys trying to look cool is the opposite of redpilled but then again you're probably as insecure as the guy you're replying to.

USA
Yes, as I enjoy it

I can drink only so many beers before i get full, but with hard liquor i will drink until i "teleport" and then i suffer for the whole day. Drinking 0.5 liter of 40% C2H5OH within 2 hours never ends well.

cunt
Yes but mainly just the cheapest shit you can find. Sometimes buy a pint or two of something better but rarely.

Attached: Legenda_CAN.png (2625x3281, 1.68M)

What kind of red

You're goddamn right I have a kiddie palate, and I give zero fucks. I eat food that tastes good, I don't give a fuck if it's considered childish or not.

Telling people who enjoy things which you don't that they don't really like those things and instead they are just pretending to do so would seem to indicate that you do give a few fucks. Countless people enjoy beer and coffee, you'll have to deal with it.

Bars usually serve 16 oz pints but most canned beer is either 12s or 24s.

yeah I'm a big fan of all kinds of beer, including IPAs which fags here like to knock

why are you so insecure about some random person not liking beer you autist? time to grow up.

flag
yes, 1-2 a week, usually in beer cans. I don't drink beers at the bar because I live far from the city and don't want to hold piss in the train

>no u
Epic.

>Onions
>Garlic
wut

>Ham
What the fuck??

Attached: 1412883731175.jpg (487x500, 34K)

germanic genes

No, i dont like beer.
I do like to have wine with food though.
Not much of a drinker outside of eating

>what i said doesnt apply to me!
delusional