Do people eat out in restaurants in your cunt?

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

Do people eat out in restaurants in your cunt?

Attached: 1305EAB3-4E32-4EEB-8B95-150246AB46E3.gif (1.98 MB, 260x410)

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

No we only eat fast food here

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

No?

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

I go to a restaurant like once a year maybe.

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

So cute, but such a disgusting coalburner. Sad!

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

Ha! Fatty.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

who dat

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

This
She looks like a real qt but she also looks like she fucks black guys.

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

Why does this romanian autist spam int 247

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

white
very well shaped ass
Of course she fucks black men

William Thomas
William Thomas

Dani daniel

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

You must be joking, whores like this irl are the best hookers, generally single mom butterfaces like this and all have eating disorders. You can get them drunk, most of them will do bareback too if you pay regularly and treat them well. The only skinny girls I had were normie gf’s.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

How much of a newfag can one be?

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

Yeah. We eat in a restaurant a couple of times a month. Restaurants from the category "for masses". The guys from first world countries will be surprised at prices.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

Yeah, but I don't like going to them. Too many people. Have to for family stuff a few times a year Occasionally I get takeout, though. I get paid well but delivery feels too expensive for me even though I'm paid alright ($75k salary)

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

Excuse moi I shit up around 5 boards regularly.

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

You know I was gonna fap to her then you ruined it. Thanks a lot. Ignorance is bliss...

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

I would eat out her ASS if you know what I mean

Blake James
Blake James

Dining out is pretty expensive in Denmark, but it really depends on the family. My family never dines out, even though my family has a lot of money.
Some families eat out a lot, though.

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Mine do this too. Only now all my siblings have moved out my parents sometimes come visit us and have dinner together at a restaurant.

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

Yup, thats a britbong face if I ever saw one.

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

Yea when I lived there we basically only ate at home. Fucking groceries aren’t cheap there unless you go to some arab grocery store.

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

I remember reading somewhere that Britons spend more time watching food on TV than we do cooking it; that the majority would either eat out, get a takeaway, or throw a ready-made meal in the microwave than cook any more. I personally only go out to restaurants about once a month, but I know many people who would go at least once a week. And then they wonder why they are so fat!

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

Do you know why? Because black men approach her while white men sit back and pretend not to notice her or "harass" her. They then go back home and jerk off to her as much as they can remember. White men are cucked by (((society))) and black men are alphas recidivists who continuously fight against the (((system))). But hey at least we are not as cucked as east asian "men".

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

black men approach her
You still believe these /pol/ cope memes? White women are fucking predators for black dick.

Attached: kech.webm (2.55 MB, 640x800)

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

lmao shut up virgin

James Ross
James Ross

i don't

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

You should watch 'Blacked RAW' these white whores literally start texting black men as soon as their white partners leave the house.

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

whatever makes you sleep at night Tyrone

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

Is she a gypsy?

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

She is doing this because of her past experiece of bold black men. She expects him to be some subhuman inable to control himself in the sight of a white women with a bum in his crotch. She is drunk and hence thinks her behavior is acceptable. She has probably also fucked many black men and hence it's okay if she does this.

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

Yaaasss.

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

Any video of her getting fucked?

Eli King
Eli King

I think its Ava Addams

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

Many, even by niggers

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

based boss nigger
fuck disgusting white roastie

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

For every question out there the answer is Jesus Christ.

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

No she’s a mutt but she clearly has czech blood

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

Why are white women obsessed with BBC?

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

its our media. we turn black men into gigadicked gangsters and they want to get dominated by thugs

Attached: louisckpoolparty.jpg (134 KB, 927x768)

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

They have a lot of documentaries and shows about woman things (bake off) they used to have top gear but that’s gone so I guess it’s geared more towards women now

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

yeah

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

Yes.
My dad eats out every day of the week, because he's a rich, retired boomer.
I go with him twice a week, because he refuses to deviate from his eating out and he invites me along and I can't refuse him. I don't like to go to restaurants, though. I think it's stupid.

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

is she a gypsy
She’s an Anglo, do you not know what a gypsy looks like? Take a look at yourself pajeet.

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

They aren't. As a black guy you will find it to be extemely difficult to get anywhere with white girls.

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

She’s Ashkenazi mix, I can clearly see.

Attached: 8D17088B-77C3-45DA-AF9E-662E211F5023.jpg (357 KB, 1280x1920)

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

jews love the bbc

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

I know. I am Jewish too.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit