Do people eat out in restaurants in your cunt?

Do people eat out in restaurants in your cunt?

Attached: 1305EAB3-4E32-4EEB-8B95-150246AB46E3.gif (260x410, 1.98M)

No we only eat fast food here

No?

I go to a restaurant like once a year maybe.

So cute, but such a disgusting coalburner. Sad!

Ha! Fatty.

who dat

This
She looks like a real qt but she also looks like she fucks black guys.

Why does this romanian autist spam int 247

>white
>very well shaped ass
Of course she fucks black men

Dani daniel

You must be joking, whores like this irl are the best hookers, generally single mom butterfaces like this and all have eating disorders. You can get them drunk, most of them will do bareback too if you pay regularly and treat them well. The only skinny girls I had were normie gf’s.

How much of a newfag can one be?

Yeah. We eat in a restaurant a couple of times a month. Restaurants from the category "for masses". The guys from first world countries will be surprised at prices.

Yeah, but I don't like going to them. Too many people. Have to for family stuff a few times a year Occasionally I get takeout, though. I get paid well but delivery feels too expensive for me even though I'm paid alright ($75k salary)

Excuse moi I shit up around 5 boards regularly.

You know I was gonna fap to her then you ruined it. Thanks a lot. Ignorance is bliss...

I would eat out her ASS if you know what I mean

Dining out is pretty expensive in Denmark, but it really depends on the family. My family never dines out, even though my family has a lot of money.
Some families eat out a lot, though.

Mine do this too. Only now all my siblings have moved out my parents sometimes come visit us and have dinner together at a restaurant.

Yup, thats a britbong face if I ever saw one.

Yea when I lived there we basically only ate at home. Fucking groceries aren’t cheap there unless you go to some arab grocery store.

I remember reading somewhere that Britons spend more time watching food on TV than we do cooking it; that the majority would either eat out, get a takeaway, or throw a ready-made meal in the microwave than cook any more. I personally only go out to restaurants about once a month, but I know many people who would go at least once a week. And then they wonder why they are so fat!

Do you know why? Because black men approach her while white men sit back and pretend not to notice her or "harass" her. They then go back home and jerk off to her as much as they can remember. White men are cucked by (((society))) and black men are alphas recidivists who continuously fight against the (((system))). But hey at least we are not as cucked as east asian "men".

>black men approach her
You still believe these Jow Forums cope memes? White women are fucking predators for black dick.

Attached: kech.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

lmao shut up virgin

i don't

You should watch 'Blacked RAW' these white whores literally start texting black men as soon as their white partners leave the house.

whatever makes you sleep at night Tyrone

Is she a gypsy?

She is doing this because of her past experiece of bold black men. She expects him to be some subhuman inable to control himself in the sight of a white women with a bum in his crotch. She is drunk and hence thinks her behavior is acceptable. She has probably also fucked many black men and hence it's okay if she does this.

Yaaasss.

Any video of her getting fucked?

I think its Ava Addams

Many, even by niggers

based boss nigger
fuck disgusting white roastie

For every question out there the answer is Jesus Christ.

No she’s a mutt but she clearly has czech blood

Why are white women obsessed with BBC?

its our media. we turn black men into gigadicked gangsters and they want to get dominated by thugs

Attached: louisckpoolparty.jpg (927x768, 134K)

They have a lot of documentaries and shows about woman things (bake off) they used to have top gear but that’s gone so I guess it’s geared more towards women now

yeah

Yes.
My dad eats out every day of the week, because he's a rich, retired boomer.
I go with him twice a week, because he refuses to deviate from his eating out and he invites me along and I can't refuse him. I don't like to go to restaurants, though. I think it's stupid.

>is she a gypsy
She’s an Anglo, do you not know what a gypsy looks like? Take a look at yourself pajeet.

They aren't. As a black guy you will find it to be extemely difficult to get anywhere with white girls.

She’s Ashkenazi mix, I can clearly see.

Attached: 8D17088B-77C3-45DA-AF9E-662E211F5023.jpg (1280x1920, 357K)

jews love the bbc

I know. I am Jewish too.