Natural borders of Germany

Natural borders of Germany

Attached: 1552753606886.png (600x490, 228K)

these are

Attached: 1552579720815.jpg (500x335, 36K)

Russian officer gets beheaded

Attached: XEwCBol.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

Why are you shilling for Ukraine over here?

looks too merciful considering they destroyed Europe 2 times in 30 years

Based

How did they destroy europe exactly?

starting 2 wars of agression

These 2 wars didn't ruin Europe though. What ruined Europe was anglo neoliberalism plus american materialism

Hatefull idiot

Every time i see this pic i cum

Attached: eastern germanic women.jpg (604x386, 72K)

This. Idk why those brainlets here think that.

Yeah, I'm thinking this is pretty based.

we dindu noffin

>be the last to mobilise and the only who does anything trying to prevent a war from breaking out
>lol germany why so agressive

Historical revisionism is a hell of a drug

On 1917 UA was vassal of Germany

and how do you think those things spread? plus it was the people that accepted them, they weren't forced by anybody

You are now reminded that Germans are Celtic niggers

>and how do you think those things spread.
By americans and anglos who all hated Germany for obvious reasons (anti materialism/ anti-neoliberalism

man this looks bizarre

Eee... No. Germans arent celtic
and Celtic was better development than any niggers kingdom

Germans are Germano-celts

No, they are basically identical to Brits and Orcadians

>my retarded crumbling medieval empire ally that has 0 military capabilities is illegally invading a sovereign nation on very shaky grounds, better mobilise my entire population and go to war with all my neighbours!

And brits are 30% anglo-saxon (scandi)

No such thing as "Anglo-Saxon", Saxons weren't even Scandinavian. Brits are on par with Irish on farmer admixture

reclaim polabia and carantania when?
return slevsvig and holsten to denmark when?

>You will never be happy blaming everything on Germany, Hermano. You have obviously missed the point. Anglos and americans are too blamefor what happend to Europe, the germans tried to stop them

Also dirty german lies as usual, the nuke should have been dropped on berlin

Attached: 1.png (1604x341, 36K)

Muscovites are basically identical to mongols/mordor orcs

Angles and saxons were both tribes who originated from scandinavia. Cope harder sl*void. Germanics have existed far longer than you have

Seethe
Saxons were from Germany, I don't know how they were genetically and their impact on Britain but Brits are no different than Irish

>blame the two countries that were isolationist and neutral instead of blaming the agressor
nah chief

absolutely based and redpilled

And Germany was populated by SCANDI BVLLS

You're too stuck on the war itself. Its the reason you're fighting that matters. Germany hated materialism and neoliberalism, everything anglos/americans loved. Its simple

Germany was an expansionist rogue state that hated freedom, that's why they were happy to contest british naval supremacy and to support their warmonger ally in bringing death and suffering to an entire continent as they had done many more times in the past and as they will do many more times in the future

Cringe
Germanic culture originated between Germany and Denmark and spreaded both ways, on Celtic lands to South and Uralic lands to North

Nordic bronze age has the answers you're looking for

>Most swedes are basically light brown with just an hour of sunlight

Attached: slide_10.jpg (960x720, 92K)

This is false. Benjamin franklin was a retarded anglo supremacist

Because letting the brits ruin eurooe with neoliberalism would be the right rhing to do. Germany dindu nuffin unironically

This is true. It's the main source of our pride.

>seething

Why does everyone forget about Austria-Hungary's role in this? The German emperor was on a goddamn vacation when the war broke out. If the Habsburg emperor hadn't been obsessed with Serbia, the war might have been delayed for a few more years, or been started by someone else for some equally stupid reason. That web of treaties was going to result in a catastrophic war eventually. The only question was, who was going to drop the first match in the gasoline.

based and REDpilled
t. seething nazi incels

Attached: 1551858798128.jpg (2932x2638, 2.23M)

Austrians were considered Germans

>those parts of East Prussia given to Poland and Lithuania
Our stupidity hurts

I advise you to travel to ukraine. You'll get disillusioned pretty quickly